PulpMX vs Whiskey Throttle

scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
5/21/2020 12:03pm
It’s getting old and both of them are seeming like Bigger dicks for continuing to talk about it
crowe176
5/21/2020 12:05pm
Is there picture in picture or anything that would make video a better option for watching the shows? I can't remember listening to either show and feeling like I was missing something by listening..
dpingree101
5/21/2020 12:42pm
That’s why we also offer the show in podcast form. Some folks enjoy watching it in segments at night, rather than a sitcom or what passes...
That’s why we also offer the show in podcast form. Some folks enjoy watching it in segments at night, rather than a sitcom or what passes for news shows these days. The numbers back this up.
And To Tuna and the others who think I’m taking digs... just replying to Steve’s rant comments, which were way off base. We agreed on $420 because he was offering a flight and hotel plus the $100. I told him to forget the flight and hotel and just add that to my show fee. I either crashed on his couch or drove home after the show. But he didn’t mention that and twisted it to fit his narrative.
Snapper wrote:
Replying in an open forum? Just call the guy and be the better man. For everyone that missed his rant, you've just let them know about...
Replying in an open forum? Just call the guy and be the better man. For everyone that missed his rant, you've just let them know about it.
Look, man, I’m just rebutting the remarks he made during a ten-minute rant on his show. The TMZ comment wasn’t a dig... the concept is very similar! TMZ is a hugely popular program and I just said that his show is good entertainment in my last post. I reached out to him two years ago when all this started and he wasn’t willing to respond or pick up the phone. All good, I’m done talking about it. Thanks to the folks on here that support the show.
CM_84
5/21/2020 1:47pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2020 2:24pm
Crush wrote:
Who the fuck has time to watch a YouTube video version of a podcast?! Not me that’s for sure!
Who the fuck has time to watch a YouTube video version of a podcast?! Not me that’s for sure!
That’s why we also offer the show in podcast form. Some folks enjoy watching it in segments at night, rather than a sitcom or what passes...
That’s why we also offer the show in podcast form. Some folks enjoy watching it in segments at night, rather than a sitcom or what passes for news shows these days. The numbers back this up.
And To Tuna and the others who think I’m taking digs... just replying to Steve’s rant comments, which were way off base. We agreed on $420 because he was offering a flight and hotel plus the $100. I told him to forget the flight and hotel and just add that to my show fee. I either crashed on his couch or drove home after the show. But he didn’t mention that and twisted it to fit his narrative.
In Steves rant (like I said I think you are both being dicks, so I thought his rant was a bit cheap) but in his defence, he said the $420 thing was fine, and that he never had an issue with you asking that, but just said it was just getting too expensive to have you up. it was fine for you to ask for that, but its equally fine him to say no.
He also gave you props saying that you were balls deep in fire and paramedic school, and that he didn't know what that entails, but imagined it was gnarly.

Like I said, I enjoy both shows, so keep it up.

Regarding the “who watches podcasts on YouTube”
I thought I agreed, but now do occasionally “watch” both shows on YouTube, however whilst I am working, and just have it on in the background and listen like a podcast and only pull it up on the screen if something particularly funny comes up and i want to see people’s reactions.
I suspect lots of people do a similar thing.

The Shop

Post a reply to: PulpMX vs Whiskey Throttle

The Latest