PulpMX Fantasy comp

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2018 5:28 AM

Having trouble signing up for MX, is it the same for anyone else?

|

5/18/2018 5:31 AM

"If you wish to join the Championship League for nationals, click the button below."

What button?!?!? The only 'button below' is to listen to the podcast! Love ya Marx, but come on man..
|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

5/18/2018 5:41 AM

Exactly.

|

5/18/2018 6:03 AM

Are there any other leagues or any free ones for outdoors?

|

5/18/2018 7:01 AM

I signed up today
And it worked for me

|

5/18/2018 7:15 AM

Sign out and sign back in possibly? It’s working for me and others are signing up as we speak.

|

5/18/2018 7:29 AM

That message comes up but if I click on the hang town event info it displays a message that I signed up for the chpionship league, so I guess I'm signed up?

|

5/18/2018 7:37 AM

Jt$ wrote:

Sign out and sign back in possibly? It’s working for me and others are signing up as we speak.

Working for me as well. Maybe try a different browser? I’m using google chrome.

Hey JT, while you are here, I keep meaning to call in and ask but what is the equation for non allstars getting double points? Is it anyone who makes the top 10? I feel like I’m missing something.

Thanks!

|

5/18/2018 7:41 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Working for me as well. Maybe try a different browser? I’m using google chrome.

Hey JT, while you are here, I keep meaning to call in and ask but what is the equation for non allstars getting double points? Is it anyone who makes the top 10? I feel like I’m missing something.

Thanks!

It’s anybody who’s not an all star who finishes in top ten with there handicap included. If they have 10 handicap and finish 18th you get eight place double points

|

5/18/2018 7:43 AM

wilh72 wrote:

Are there any other leagues or any free ones for outdoors?

Pulp has a free league as well as a paid league that enters you to win the grand prize kx250f

|

5/18/2018 8:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2018 8:52 AM

Jt$ wrote:

Sign out and sign back in possibly? It’s working for me and others are signing up as we speak.

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Working for me as well. Maybe try a different browser? I’m using google chrome.

Hey JT, while you are here, I keep meaning to call in and ask but what is the equation for non allstars getting double points? Is it anyone who makes the top 10? I feel like I’m missing something.

Thanks!

JVT357 wrote:

It’s anybody who’s not an all star who finishes in top ten with there handicap included. If they have 10 handicap and finish 18th you get eight place double points

Ahhh. So what if the handy cap is 5? Or how does a 2 get double points?

I guess I just don’t understand the correlation or equation why 10 still gets double in 18th....

|

5/18/2018 8:55 AM

So say Craig is handy cap 4 and gets 6th place. He will get double 2nd place points?

You subtract the positions by the handy cap number. Get those points and double it?

|

5/18/2018 8:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2018 8:58 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Working for me as well. Maybe try a different browser? I’m using google chrome.

Hey JT, while you are here, I keep meaning to call in and ask but what is the equation for non allstars getting double points? Is it anyone who makes the top 10? I feel like I’m missing something.

Thanks!

JVT357 wrote:

It’s anybody who’s not an all star who finishes in top ten with there handicap included. If they have 10 handicap and finish 18th you get eight place double points

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Ahhh. So what if the handy cap is 5? Or how does a 2 get double points?

I guess I just don’t understand the correlation or equation why 10 still gets double in 18th....

The top10 is with the handicap included.
So if you have a rider with handicap 10 and he finishes 18th, then in fantasy he finishes 18-10 = 8th (double points).

There are also negative handicaps (sometimes). So if a rider has a -2 and he gets 9th, then he finishes 11th in fantasy and you only get single points.

Allstars only get single points, no matter where they finish

|

5/18/2018 8:58 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

So say Craig is handy cap 4 and gets 6th place. He will get double 2nd place points?

You subtract the positions by the handy cap number. Get those points and double it?

Yes

|

5/18/2018 9:08 AM

When do my picks have to be in for MX? Before the first moto of the day? Does anyone know where to look at qualifying times at?

|

2015 YZ250F

5/18/2018 1:57 PM

Before 1pm local of the event (typical starting time) but can change if the Moto times are adjusted.

The site has live timing but I use americanmotocrossresults.com for archive qualifying times typically.

|

5/18/2018 2:18 PM

early wrote:

That message comes up but if I click on the hang town event info it displays a message that I signed up for the chpionship league, so I guess I'm signed up?

Clicked the Hangtown event info tab and it's showing the same thing. Guess I'm in.

|