PulpMX Fantasy Slander

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2020 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2020 11:28 AM

|

1/13/2020 11:07 AM

Okay. Consider me a Corbin Hayes fan now lol.

|

1/13/2020 11:09 AM

Mike Small is a fucking shitty human

|

1/13/2020 11:16 AM

Mike Small brain?

|

1/13/2020 11:16 AM

That guy is clearly a psychopath. What a piece of shit.

|

1/13/2020 11:23 AM

ti473 wrote:

Mike Small brain?

More like Mike Smol Peepee.

Someone send him this pls. (i have no social media so can't do myself)

|

- Filthy Euro
- Silly prankster
- Life-long Zook fan
- Rooting for all privateers on this rotating ball of carbon, hydrogen, silicon and poop

1/13/2020 11:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2020 12:05 PM

Oh the irony of who people think they are vs who they actually are...

|

1/13/2020 11:29 AM

The whole Jesus thing is what cracks me up. Clearly a devout Christian in the way he acts whistling

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

1/13/2020 11:31 AM

based on mikey's instagram "Follower of Jesus🙏🏻 anything is possible thru Christ🙌🏻Building people's dream homes 🏡 motocross 🏍 surfing 🏄 snowboard"

HAHAHA. Ok.

|

-'09 KX500AF

- '19 KX450F

1/13/2020 11:35 AM

I fail to see how that had anything to do with Corbin. Maybe Mike should have paid more attention when choosing riders.

What a prick

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/13/2020 11:40 AM

Jesus may love all but he def thinks Mike Small is an asshole. Great name btw, how fitting.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

1/13/2020 11:41 AM

I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the confession box this week at Mikes Church

|

1/13/2020 11:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2020 11:42 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I fail to see how that had anything to do with Corbin. Maybe Mike should have paid more attention when choosing riders.

What a prick

It seems like there is too little ways of distinguishing racers of similar names from entry list.

Maybe we should also use another way - like a few digit number - that we would put on the plates at the front and on the sides of motorcycle... oh wait... darn it.

|

- Filthy Euro
- Silly prankster
- Life-long Zook fan
- Rooting for all privateers on this rotating ball of carbon, hydrogen, silicon and poop

1/13/2020 12:04 PM

Was his account private this whole time or did he go private so no one can dish it back to him? LOL.

|

1/13/2020 12:07 PM

early wrote:

THIS. This is an epidemic in the internet age.

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

1/13/2020 12:12 PM

early wrote:

swizcore wrote:

It's not only online, you also notice it these days on the highways. It seems like everyone thinks if you don't drive fast enough or merge exactly as they do. That you are an asshole and in their way. It's like there is a major sense of entitlement on the roads these days.

|

1/13/2020 12:12 PM

Just report his ig. He obviously can’t be trusted with it.

|

-streets-

1/13/2020 12:31 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

It's not only online, you also notice it these days on the highways. It seems like everyone thinks if you don't drive fast enough or merge exactly as they do. That you are an asshole and in their way. It's like there is a major sense of entitlement on the roads these days.

If someone behind me is going faster, I move out of the passing lane. I expect others to do the same. Or everyone can be selfish and do what they want which is exactly what they do and why driving is so miserable these days.

|

1/13/2020 12:35 PM

Someone gonna call his job, then he’s gonna kill himself. #metoo

|

1/13/2020 12:36 PM

Someone hitting the Jesus juice a bit too hard........

|

1/13/2020 12:56 PM

Mr. Afterbar wrote:

If someone behind me is going faster, I move out of the passing lane. I expect others to do the same. Or everyone can be selfish and do what they want which is exactly what they do and why driving is so miserable these days.

People who don't get out of the fast lane and block traffic with the justification of "I'm going the speed limit" are not only morons, they are on the wrong side of the law. I'll never understand anyone who thinks this way and doesn't get out of the way for faster drivers.

Anyway, on topic, I posted that dude's @ in the IG replies because he deserves to get piled on, private profile or not. Follower of Christ... Lol really wish I didn't see so much of this hypocritical BS.

|

James

1/13/2020 1:24 PM

Tracktor wrote:

Someone hitting the Jesus juice a bit too hard........

Us in the hood refer to it as "JJ" wink

|

1/13/2020 1:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2020 1:38 PM

swizcore wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

Mr. Afterbar wrote:

I do to but it isn't just the fast lane it's both lanes and every street and hwy. It's worse in Cali just like every one says, but it's getting bad in every city.
Personally I leave ahead of time and I'm very chill while driving. I like to rip on a dirt bike and I would like to in a race car on a race track too. But I prefer it to be a relaxed time when driving. I Listen to music or podcasts and I actually enjoy Driving. But not in any city these days.
The closest thing I can use to explain what it feels like driving around southern California is A Gate drop in Motocoss. It's like your in a race everywhere you go there.
It's a total anxiety feeling. You have to floor it getting on the hwy or trying to change lanes. And you can't just slow down and let that car pass because the next one and the next one will want to race you too.
I think all these people need to go to a race track of some kind and get there aggression out.

|

1/13/2020 1:35 PM

^^^ I have a solution to all your traffic problems.....MONSTER TRUCK.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

1/13/2020 1:37 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

^^^ I have a solution to all your traffic problems.....MONSTER TRUCK.

Haha hopefully Elon musk will fix it. And maybe make us a new electric Bike too

|

1/13/2020 2:10 PM

This dipshits IG Bio:

❤️💍 9/28/2019 @ (name removed)
Follower of Jesus🙏🏻 anything is possible thru Christ🙌🏻Building people's dream homes 🏡 motocross 🏍 surfing 🏄 snowboard

|

1/13/2020 2:25 PM

He'll ask for forgiveness on Sunday to make himself feel better. People like him have found the loophole. It's a slow devolve for 6 days before they get reminded how shitty they are every week.

Humanism wouldn't put up with his bullshit.

|

1/13/2020 2:58 PM

I honestly believe people that act like this have some sort of mental disability. Whether it’s a strange addiction or they’re on the spectrum... A normal, sane person does not treat another person like that.

|

1/13/2020 4:24 PM

This is sad. Really sad. Fantasy is a game. No one's livelihood is dependent upon it.

If it was the norm to send riders hate notes every time they EFFED me in Pulp Fantasy I'd be in jail for the things I would have sent to Mitchell Oldenburg last year. But time heals all wounds and like a moth to a flame I saw that 2 handicap on Saturday and said "Yes, godammit, I believe in the Freckle". And my faith was rewarded with 34 points. I consider that Karma, I was paid back for not being a dick laughing

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

1/13/2020 4:34 PM

I am working on a new approach to this level of douchery. Compassion. I mean let's be real, how miserable must this guy be to get this upset? This guy clearly has some deep rooted anger issues. I hope this is a wakeup call and he finds the help he needs.

PS. Religion tends to be an identity, not a practice for most nowadays.

PSA. The left lane is not for driving, it's for passing. GTFO of it even if no one is behind you.

|