PulpMX App Update.. Works Great!

Edited Date/Time 6/5/2017 5:00pm
Did anyone else download this yet? I got it today but it's made my app even worse lol it won't open now just says PulpMX in red with a black background. Tried closing the app and reopening, tried reinstalling it and restarting my phone but nothing seems to work.

I know there's plenty other ways to listen but I was pretty excited for this as I like having all the Pulp content in one place.
|
marx41
Fantasy
904th
6/5/2017 4:24pm
This is the first I've heard of this since the release and from testers. What phone and iOS version are you on?
6/5/2017 4:34pm
marx41 wrote:
This is the first I've heard of this since the release and from testers. What phone and iOS version are you on?
I have an iPhone 6 but I have not updated iOS for awhile and I never even thought of that. I will update it and see if it helps.

The Shop

aeffertz
6/5/2017 4:44pm
Im just praying the new android version will play longer than 1 minute before pausing and crashing.
6/5/2017 5:00pm
Just went through Apples bullshit update and the Pulp app works great, sorry for the thread guys I'm just dumb! Edited the thread title, as well.
marx41
Fantasy
904th
6/5/2017 5:04pm
Just went through Apples bullshit update and the Pulp app works great, sorry for the thread guys I'm just dumb! Edited the thread title, as well.
Glad it's working. Do you know what version of iOS you were on before? I'd still like to look into this
6/5/2017 5:06pm
marx41 wrote:
Glad it's working. Do you know what version of iOS you were on before? I'd still like to look into this
Unfortunately I didn't check I just went straight to the update but I can say it's probably been over a year since I updated because iOS looks quite a bit different than it did before so I must not have been running iOS 10

Post a reply to: PulpMX App Update.. Works Great!

The Latest