Pulp no longer on Stitcher?

Skidaddle
Anyone see any recent episodes of anything Pulp related on Stitcher?
Ive got recent episodes of other crap showing, so it looks like it's working right.
|
ACBraap
Fantasy
564th
3/3/2017 1:38pm
I blame the Dune Goon.
moscrop940
3/3/2017 9:12pm
Skidaddle wrote:
Anyone see any recent episodes of anything Pulp related on Stitcher?
Ive got recent episodes of other crap showing, so it looks like it's working right.
I noticed that too, so I decided to give Marx Dog the benefit of the doubt and downloaded the app again....popped up first try.

But for the love of all things holy, I will pay $100.00 a year for my app IF my show will load in the same spot it was when I turned my phone off....Literally want to throw my phone against a wall every time it starts from the beginning....not to mention the bar that you have to drag to fast forward is literally the size of a hair....im not saying we need it to take up the whole screen, but trying to drag that bar to spot i am trying to get to is all but impossible.

Keep in mind, I am the biggest proponent of steve and pulpmx as a whole..personally I don't think he charges enough for his service, not by a long shot....Im just saying fi they can get the bugs worked out I will gladly play $10.00 a month for a subscription to that app.
3/3/2017 9:25pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2017 9:27pm
I bought the app, but I think its too hi-tech for my crummy Kyocera to run so it either freezes or plays something that I didn't click on.

With Stitcher not posting everything I just go to the pulpmxshow website on my phone and listen to it there. No biggie, itll just take some time to work out the bugs.

Post a reply to: Pulp no longer on Stitcher?

The Latest