Pulp mx 8/31

BroFoSho
9/2/2021 2:39pm
yak651 wrote:
What about magnets or 5G??
The 5G is spotty at best. Hopefully it'll improve with the new iPhone later this year though
olderandYZer
9/2/2021 8:11pm
Steve needs to keep the politics to bike racing politics.. Honda/Kawasaki/Suzuki/ Feld/MX sports/FIM politics.
Johnny Depp
9/2/2021 8:26pm
Bill Belichick drops Vaccine truth bombs on brainwashed media…

“I would just point out that I don’t know what the number is — you guys can look it up, you have the access to a lot of information — but the number of players, coaches, and staff members that have been infected by COVID in this training camp who have been vaccinated is a pretty high number. So I wouldn’t lose sight of that.”

Later in the presser, a reporter rounded back to the question and Belichick refused to roll over.

“We have other players on the team who are not vaccinated, as I would say probably every other team in the league. And we’ve had minimal, but throughout the league there’ve been a number of, quite a high number I would say, of players who have had the virus who have been vaccinated. So your implication that the vaccination solves every problem, I would say that has not been substantiated, based on what has transpired in training camp this year. That’s all.”
davis224
Fantasy
165th
9/3/2021 7:16am
How is no one talking about the real story here? Mathes had that Gypsy Tales dude on the show too the other night. Cmon
That's what I first clicked on this thread for, it was cool to hear them talk out their differences, I enjoy both their pods.
When they were first talking about the Hill controversy, I was thinking, "Hey, maybe everything I've heard about gypsy tales is overblown, this guy doesn't seem so bad." But when he started making his case that the content they put out doesnt have to be true or based on anything realistic, because it's just "entertainment", I got lost so hard. 100% against that type of "entertainment" with every fiber of my being, and in my opinion is why the world is the way it is today. Doesn't have to be true if you're "just asking questions".

The Shop

9/3/2021 7:26am
How is no one talking about the real story here? Mathes had that Gypsy Tales dude on the show too the other night. Cmon
That's what I first clicked on this thread for, it was cool to hear them talk out their differences, I enjoy both their pods.
davis224 wrote:
When they were first talking about the Hill controversy, I was thinking, "Hey, maybe everything I've heard about gypsy tales is overblown, this guy doesn't seem...
When they were first talking about the Hill controversy, I was thinking, "Hey, maybe everything I've heard about gypsy tales is overblown, this guy doesn't seem so bad." But when he started making his case that the content they put out doesnt have to be true or based on anything realistic, because it's just "entertainment", I got lost so hard. 100% against that type of "entertainment" with every fiber of my being, and in my opinion is why the world is the way it is today. Doesn't have to be true if you're "just asking questions".
I didnt mind the gypsy tales dude until I listened to the Pingree pod and listening to those two shit all over pulp and a few other pods lost me as a fan. But Id still listen if theres a really good guest on.
Overcusser
9/3/2021 7:42am
Bill Belichick drops Vaccine truth bombs on brainwashed media… “I would just point out that I don’t know what the number is — you guys can...

“I would just point out that I don’t know what the number is — you guys can look it up, you have the access to a lot of information — but the number of players, coaches, and staff members that have been infected by COVID in this training camp who have been vaccinated is a pretty high number. So I wouldn’t lose sight of that.”

Later in the presser, a reporter rounded back to the question and Belichick refused to roll over.

“We have other players on the team who are not vaccinated, as I would say probably every other team in the league. And we’ve had minimal, but throughout the league there’ve been a number of, quite a high number I would say, of players who have had the virus who have been vaccinated. So your implication that the vaccination solves every problem, I would say that has not been substantiated, based on what has transpired in training camp this year. That’s all.”
lol bill belichick is as much an authority on the effectiveness of vaccines as you or I.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
9/3/2021 8:33am
Bill Belichick drops Vaccine truth bombs on brainwashed media… “I would just point out that I don’t know what the number is — you guys can...

Notice he doesn’t mention if any of them were hospitalized. Got the jab, got COVID and had no worries🤷🏼‍♂️ But let’s turn this into the jab doesn’t work
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
9/3/2021 8:35am
hvaughn88 wrote:
anybody happen to have time stamps for that conversation so I can avoid listening to that portion?
You haven't posted in nearly 2 years... Where you been?
early
Fantasy
2212th
9/3/2021 8:36am
davis224 wrote:
When they were first talking about the Hill controversy, I was thinking, "Hey, maybe everything I've heard about gypsy tales is overblown, this guy doesn't seem...
Thats the Tucker Carlson defense

"given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."

"This 'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary,'"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcd…
yak651
Fantasy
214th
9/3/2021 8:48am Edited Date/Time 9/3/2021 8:49am
davis224 wrote:
early wrote:
Thats the Tucker Carlson defense "given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes." "This 'general...
Thats the Tucker Carlson defense

"given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."

"This 'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary,'"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcd…
It's a shame most people don't know/believe that Fox used the defense of "no one should seriously believe him" in court but they believe everything he spews, lol
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
9/3/2021 10:08am
davis224 wrote:
Did he really say that?? The truth doesn’t matter? I stopped listening to him when he dropped the word cunt on his show, seems I made the right choice…
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
9/3/2021 11:47am
bh84 wrote:
As a Canadian I can tell you whoever is President has no bearing on my vaccine opinions, but in my research I found a few interesting...
As a Canadian I can tell you whoever is President has no bearing on my vaccine opinions, but in my research I found a few interesting notes.

1. Vaccine mandates helped the US win the revolutionary war, some guy named George Washington thought it was a good idea for his soldiers to be vaccinated against smallpox
2. Thomas Jefferson was the first president to enact a vaccine mandate to the public.
3. James Madison, the guy who wrote the US constitution, also founded the US Vaccine agency
4. The Supreme Court ruled in 1905 that vaccine mandates are legal and just. One citizen does not have the right to put others at risk. Jacobson v. Massachussetts if you want to do more reading on it.
5. The original anti-vaxxer was Benjamin Franklin, but he changed his tune after his unvaccinated son died of smallpox.
wydopen wrote:
Let me guess..you use google for your “research” the company that is heavily invested in the pharmaceutical industry who now have a monopoly on information that...
Let me guess..you use google for your “research” the company that is heavily invested in the pharmaceutical industry who now have a monopoly on information that the casual observer takes to heart?

Should probably take your own advice and do some more reading on Jacobson v Massachusetts. He wasn’t forcibly inoculated he was required to pay a 5$ fine. Also it was the same Supreme Court who upheld forced sterilization for the “weak minded”.

The big issue here people arnt grasping which relegates all your other points as irrelevant is this isn’t a “vaccine” by the very definition (until they literally changed the definition in many dictionaries last year, like they also did with “pandemic” removing the part about causing widespread death) because it does not confer immunity ie: prevent infection or transmission. Polio vaccines prevented you from spreading the virus so there was at least the argument that choosing not to take it could affect others. The only argument any company has for coercing you to take an experimental gene therapy (clinical trials are still ongoing) is if you were on company insurance and over 70 with multiple comorbidities and were at risk of dying from contracting Covid and your employer was going to be stuck with the bill. Otherwise you probably have a greater chance of dying in a car crash on the way to get the shots then you do of contracting Covid and dying..GL not being “vaccinated” made no difference in whether or not he could infect his coworkers. If anything it would make it worse, as if it works as claimed it might reduce his symptoms so maybe he doesn’t know he has it and goes to work when he normally wouldn’t. It’s just companies flexing their corporate muscles to virtue signal. It’s a war on common sense and I would have done the same.

Not to mention the vaccines are driving the variants..you could even read about that in mainstream news last year. Just look at Merick’s disease in poultry..funny how half the show they are talking about how everyone is sick now…wonder why. Btw the two top vaccine regulators at the FDA just resigned..might want to read why instead of the nightly news whitewash

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965703047/vaccines-could-drive-the-evolu…

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/leaky-vaccines-enhan…
Bingo
davis224
Fantasy
165th
9/3/2021 2:12pm
davis224 wrote:
jjavaman wrote:
Did he really say that?? The truth doesn’t matter? I stopped listening to him when he dropped the word cunt on his show, seems I made...
Did he really say that?? The truth doesn’t matter? I stopped listening to him when he dropped the word cunt on his show, seems I made the right choice…
He didn't say it exactly like that, but when Steve was pressing him on the "Eli got his works parts taken away" bullshit story, about how he knows that he should know better, he did a lot of misdirecting and dancing around actually saying, "I know it's not true but I make up stupid hypothetical stories for clicks", and just ended up saying that it's free speech and Matthes is a tyrant for trying to suppress it. Instead of addressing it directly he tried to turn it around on him and get the attention off of himself.

Post a reply to: Pulp mx 8/31

The Latest