Pulp fantasy expert picks

jk367
If you guys are wanting to try out fantasy I strongly encourage pulp fantasy but would say don’t waste your money on expert picks. Matthes is the only one that seems to not F around every week but Paul and dan often times have people picked that aren’t racing or they put their picks in last second, JT has also done this quite a bit. I understand they all wanna do well and it does handicap them by letting people see but wth people are actually paying an extra $5 for your expertise. Like I said I love the game and encourage everyone to play just don’t waste $5 on expert picks
|
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
8/21/2021 9:18am
So much luck involved. I have had awesome teams until i didnt lol. Mechanical crash etc. I just hate when They know somebody’s banged up or sick and don’t say anything that’s kind of BS
Crush
8/21/2021 9:19am
It’s $5, but your point is probably accurate a lot of the time.

I feel bad for Paul most weeks listening to the pod, he sounds like he’s gonna neck himself when he discusses his picks.
8/21/2021 9:22am
jk367 wrote:
If you guys are wanting to try out fantasy I strongly encourage pulp fantasy but would say don’t waste your money on expert picks. Matthes is...
If you guys are wanting to try out fantasy I strongly encourage pulp fantasy but would say don’t waste your money on expert picks. Matthes is the only one that seems to not F around every week but Paul and dan often times have people picked that aren’t racing or they put their picks in last second, JT has also done this quite a bit. I understand they all wanna do well and it does handicap them by letting people see but wth people are actually paying an extra $5 for your expertise. Like I said I love the game and encourage everyone to play just don’t waste $5 on expert picks
I completely disagree.

As someone who isn't at the races and doesn't follow twitter to get up to the min updates its helpful to see if one of the "experts" has them picked or not. Given the amount of races and those guys typically knowing if someone is out..its worth $5 to me. You have to remember, they are playing a game too and are human. Many people change their picks the last 15 minutes before lockout.
aeffertz
8/21/2021 9:43am
They don’t put guys on their team that they wouldn’t want on their team, so it’s not like they’re trying to fool you. They’re at the race or have access to people who are and will make changes to their teams accordingly, some times close to the deadline.

The Shop

Alabamagoon
8/21/2021 10:01am
jk367 wrote:
If you guys are wanting to try out fantasy I strongly encourage pulp fantasy but would say don’t waste your money on expert picks. Matthes is...
I copied JT$‘s picks in supercross a couple times and definitely covered my $5. 🤗
jk367
8/21/2021 10:03am
aeffertz wrote:
They don’t put guys on their team that they wouldn’t want on their team, so it’s not like they’re trying to fool you. They’re at the...
They don’t put guys on their team that they wouldn’t want on their team, so it’s not like they’re trying to fool you. They’re at the race or have access to people who are and will make changes to their teams accordingly, some times close to the deadline.
Yeah I completely understand but I would be willing to bet most people who buy the expert picks are Newfie’s and don’t realize the deception and don’t check the last min. Dan had Jason Anderson on his team from Thursday all the way till a few min ago! U gonna tell me he didn’t know Anderson wasn’t racing? Come on
jk367
8/21/2021 10:04am
Crush wrote:
It’s $5, but your point is probably accurate a lot of the time. I feel bad for Paul most weeks listening to the pod, he sounds...
It’s $5, but your point is probably accurate a lot of the time.

I feel bad for Paul most weeks listening to the pod, he sounds like he’s gonna neck himself when he discusses his picks.
It does make the pod pretty humorous most times. JT gets pretty worked up when he’s doing bad as well haha I understand the feeling fully
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
8/21/2021 6:16pm
Nope, I'm done. This bullshit has lost its luster. It use to make a boring race more interesting, now it makes a normal race torture.
jk367
8/21/2021 6:35pm
Markee wrote:
Nope, I'm done. This bullshit has lost its luster. It use to make a boring race more interesting, now it makes a normal race torture.
I was thinking that exact thing today haha and I had a good day fantasy wise but god damn the anxiety is torture like u say. I’m doing pretty good OA which makes it worse. Can’t imagine being top three haha
Jt$
8/21/2021 6:56pm
I can promise you that no one is trying to fool players into picking the wrong team. I was under the assumption that JA21 was finally coming back (he’s been hinting at it for weeks) and I’m assuming Dan was, too. I often change my team many times out of sheer panic and indecision. If you’re wanting to use my picks for insight, I would recommend double checking a few minutes before lockout. I have realized the misdirection that it could cause so I try to leave a buffer leading up to the moto.
Truman
8/21/2021 7:13pm
We are not eligible for any prizes and not trying to fool anyone. Most weekends I change my team a number of times. This weekend I wasn’t on the fantasy Podcast cause I been sick and didn’t put to much thought into my team today. I picked a team early in the week. Logged in after practice and picked a team today. I did have JA21 on my early team, we were told he was racing. We always try to answer tweets and messages about riders on race days.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
8/21/2021 7:32pm
Jt$ wrote:
I can promise you that no one is trying to fool players into picking the wrong team. I was under the assumption that JA21 was finally...
I can promise you that no one is trying to fool players into picking the wrong team. I was under the assumption that JA21 was finally coming back (he’s been hinting at it for weeks) and I’m assuming Dan was, too. I often change my team many times out of sheer panic and indecision. If you’re wanting to use my picks for insight, I would recommend double checking a few minutes before lockout. I have realized the misdirection that it could cause so I try to leave a buffer leading up to the moto.
I think the the entire deal has jumped the shark tank.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1464th
8/21/2021 9:25pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2021 9:29pm
I use experts picks as a gut check before I lock in. I mostly base it on day of qualifying times. But as industry folks, they do sometimes have someone picked and I look further into it and looks legit. Maybe it's a local rider that hot. Maybe a new upcoming rider I have not heard of like todays amateur 250 loretta winner. To do well, it does require the ability to make last minute changes. rider hurt or didn't qualify will definitely score you zero points.

I'm going to give you all a IG to follow. It's a big helper race day that I shouldn't probably share, but as a fan in helping support a fan that puts a lot effort into his content and providing a cheat sheets. I laugh at my antisocial media friends. There is some good stuff on social they are missing out on. IG follow @MotoRoto Your welcome..
wide open wally
Fantasy
3824th
8/22/2021 12:44pm Edited Date/Time 8/22/2021 12:45pm
Jt$ wrote:
I can promise you that no one is trying to fool players into picking the wrong team. I was under the assumption that JA21 was finally...
I use your guys picks if I’m in a hurry to get a team set early in the day, then once I get time to set down and watch practice if I get a chance too I’ll swap my picks in and out. To be truthful Dan and Paul are not my go to’s, it’s you and Steve. I seem to have the most luck with your guys recommendations, Steve’s can be full send and I love that lol
cbaird254
Fantasy
4318th
8/22/2021 2:27pm
Damn, you're stressing over $5 for expert picks? Lmfao. These guys have a good idea of what's going on at the race every weekend. Nobody is forcing you to pick who they pick. It's always a good reference though! No need to be ungrateful.

Post a reply to: Pulp fantasy expert picks

The Latest