Pulp MX Fantasy Points Total

Matthes
1/14/2019 12:36pm
I really want to love Pulp Fantasy...but man...do they make it hard. How the hell do I see my total points? It'd be nice to see...
I really want to love Pulp Fantasy...but man...do they make it hard.

How the hell do I see my total points? It'd be nice to see A) Total points, and Cool where you stand in the league.

I'm over here scrolling through everyone trying to find myself. (so emo)

Be easier to find where I stand if I were doing better...lol.
Yeah, I hear ya. We get the frustration, we had a ton of new players sign up, we had our payment company tell us to beat it & new one had some round one issues, we moved things to a new server and AMA changed something in live timing that we didn't know (for round one).

So more issues, not excuses, which sucks balls. The server is big enough to handle everyone who's playing, it's not a cost issue on our end to get more space. It's a code issue. Marx has been working his balls off to make it fixed and I know that real soon everyone's round to round points will be added up, we'll have your riders u selected highlighted, the live scoring worked this weekend and day by day we'll get it better.

If anyone here wants a refund, email me using the contact form on Pulpmx.com and I'll make it happen. Apologies, we're working though this...again.

If you're playing and enjoying it, thanks! It's so addicting.

clinthadwin
1/14/2019 1:46pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2019 1:47pm
I really want to love Pulp Fantasy...but man...do they make it hard. How the hell do I see my total points? It'd be nice to see...

How the hell do I see my total points? It'd be nice to see A) Total points, and Cool where you stand in the league.

Matthes wrote:
Yeah, I hear ya. We get the frustration, we had a ton of new players sign up, we had our payment company tell us to beat...
Yeah, I hear ya. We get the frustration, we had a ton of new players sign up, we had our payment company tell us to beat it & new one had some round one issues, we moved things to a new server and AMA changed something in live timing that we didn't know (for round one).

So more issues, not excuses, which sucks balls. The server is big enough to handle everyone who's playing, it's not a cost issue on our end to get more space. It's a code issue. Marx has been working his balls off to make it fixed and I know that real soon everyone's round to round points will be added up, we'll have your riders u selected highlighted, the live scoring worked this weekend and day by day we'll get it better.

If anyone here wants a refund, email me using the contact form on Pulpmx.com and I'll make it happen. Apologies, we're working though this...again.

Appreciate the update! No refund necessary, just mostly making sure I wasn't being an idiot and missing something. If he's working on it...he's working on it. I'll be patient.

In the meantime, it is ridiculously addicting! (which is why we want it to work perfectly!)
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
1/14/2019 4:08pm
anyone else have cooper webb? maybe a mistake I show him as not an all star. if he was 5th 1st rd that's an all star top 8 correct?
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
1/14/2019 4:14pm

Matthes wrote:
Yeah, I hear ya. We get the frustration, we had a ton of new players sign up, we had our payment company tell us to beat...

Thanks for the explanation, Love playing and yes its addicting!

The Shop

T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
1/14/2019 5:20pm

Matthes wrote:

I’m all-in. Thanks for the honesty.
HuskyEd
1/14/2019 5:30pm

Matthes wrote:

Thanks for stepping in and letting us know what's happening Steve. Frustration on my end, A1 picks were submitted and didn't take now this week not only did my picks not take but I'm vanished from the 3 leagues I'm playing but my dashboard still says that I'm entered. Good thing I screen shot all my picks from this week and forwarded them to the info@pulpmxfantasy.com.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
1/14/2019 5:56pm
anyone else have cooper webb? maybe a mistake I show him as not an all star. if he was 5th 1st rd that's an all star...
anyone else have cooper webb? maybe a mistake I show him as not an all star. if he was 5th 1st rd that's an all star top 8 correct?
i Had Cooper in round 1 not round 2 so i cant confirm
But he definitely should have been an all star.
aeffertz
1/14/2019 6:29pm
anyone else have cooper webb? maybe a mistake I show him as not an all star. if he was 5th 1st rd that's an all star...
I picked Webb as my all star. IIRC, he had a 6 point handicap. He was the only all star I picked.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
1/14/2019 8:00pm

Matthes wrote:

Appreciate the update! No refund necessary, just mostly making sure I wasn't being an idiot and missing something. If he's working on it...he's working on it...
Appreciate the update! No refund necessary, just mostly making sure I wasn't being an idiot and missing something. If he's working on it...he's working on it. I'll be patient.

In the meantime, it is ridiculously addicting! (which is why we want it to work perfectly!)
Agreed, thank you for the update! I really enjoy playing and it’s fully changed the way I watch supercross.

Even if things aren’t fully fixed, the updates help make more sense and even lets us know when to check rather then refreshing every hour.

Appreciate everything the Pulp team does!

Post a reply to: Pulp MX Fantasy Points Total

The Latest