Pulp MX Fantasy Points Total

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2019 8:47 AM

I really want to love Pulp Fantasy...but man...do they make it hard.

How the hell do I see my total points? It'd be nice to see A) Total points, and cool where you stand in the league.

I'm over here scrolling through everyone trying to find myself. (so emo)

Be easier to find where I stand if I were doing better...lol.

|

1/14/2019 8:48 AM

The dashboard is f'd up. Last year it showed points last round, total points and championship ranking. Marx better get that shit straight devil

|

1/14/2019 8:51 AM

All off season long he was talking about how it was going to be working fine and they wouldn’t have a repeat of last year.... well.... this is a repeat of last year laughing

|

1/14/2019 8:54 AM

craigathan404 wrote:

All off season long he was talking about how it was going to be working fine and they wouldn’t have a repeat of last year.... ...more

He is having some issues, but this isn't even close to a repeat of last year when the site didn't even work week 1 and they had to use it as a throw out round. That was bad, the issues now is just an inconvenience and I bet once Marxs works through the kinks it will run smooth and as it should. Seems like right now its requiring manual updates on Marx side which is the cause for delay in totals and what not, but that just an uneducated guess.

|

1/14/2019 8:56 AM

Also, for what its worth my points total right now is 479. Did decent last week but Lopes and Harrison hurt me this week.

I haven't looked yet but is there a vital league people from here play in?

|

1/14/2019 9:07 AM

How can I talk trash if I don’t even know my points and can’t see friends points

|

1/14/2019 9:07 AM

craigathan404 wrote:

All off season long he was talking about how it was going to be working fine and they wouldn’t have a repeat of last year.... ...more

WoodsRacer wrote:

He is having some issues, but this isn't even close to a repeat of last year when the site didn't even work week 1 and they ...more

Hope so! I love the format, and it is just minor inconveniences...but it'd be awesome to see it run smoothly.

Also, I kind of hate you for having 479 points....just saying.

|

1/14/2019 9:13 AM

Ok good. It's not just me.

|

1/14/2019 9:50 AM

My overall score right now is 511
I hope they get it dialed i think pulp fantasy is the best.
I think they will get all the bugs out

|

1/14/2019 9:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2019 9:58 AM

I had a terrible race in Glendale scoring just 185. Harrison and Lopes really bit me.

467 points total.

|

1/14/2019 10:06 AM

The key to making this fantasy fun is to actually go ride your dirtbike smile and treat this as a bonus thing that you spent 20 bucks on to make Saurday night a little more enjoyable.

|

CREATE - EXPLORE

1/14/2019 10:07 AM

AbouttheRide wrote:

The key to making this fantasy fun is to actually go ride your dirtbike smile and treat this as a bonus thing that you spent 20 ...more

$40 bucks, inflation

|

1/14/2019 10:11 AM

AbouttheRide wrote:

The key to making this fantasy fun is to actually go ride your dirtbike smile and treat this as a bonus thing that you spent 20 ...more

Tarz483 wrote:

$40 bucks, inflation

That's for SX and MX

|

1/14/2019 10:14 AM

Motocrossfantasy is still #1 in my book
Simple but everything works, as it has for years (also it's now way easier to win prizes because everyone went to the pulp site)

|

1/14/2019 10:17 AM

clinthadwin wrote:

Hope so! I love the format, and it is just minor inconveniences...but it'd be awesome to see it run smoothly.

Also, I kind ...more

Seeing your results after the weekend seems pretty high on the list of the bare minimum that should be required for a fantasy league.

I'm a fan of Pulp, but it would be nice for them to talk less about how great all their new features are going to be and focus on figuring out some of the basic necessities first.

|

1/14/2019 10:21 AM

AbouttheRide wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

$40 bucks, inflation

early wrote:

That's for SX and MX

True

|

1/14/2019 10:25 AM

Lopes and Savatgy no more ??

|

1/14/2019 10:28 AM

I Had Lopes and Savatgy at Round 1
But they are scary pics for sure
But Harrison and Hayes and Brown all bit a few people too

|

1/14/2019 10:33 AM

I figure it's free, so can't complain. If I paid I'd be royally pissed though. It's like they're trying to do the math manually instead of programming this stuff.

|

1/14/2019 10:41 AM

ACBraap wrote:

I figure it's free, so can't complain. If I paid I'd be royally pissed though. It's like they're trying to do the math ...more

FWIW I'm pretty sure Marx has it setup so that they can be sure the results are official and won't be changing for whatever reason before he executes the final tally for scores and rank for the weekend.

|

1/14/2019 10:43 AM

I honestly like the league. But even when working the layout is clunky.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

1/14/2019 10:48 AM

swtwtwtw wrote:

I had Lopes, Savatgy, and Harrison. Not sure my point totals but it's not going to be good.

|

1/14/2019 10:53 AM

swtwtwtw wrote:

rob27ma wrote:

I had Lopes, Savatgy, and Harrison. Not sure my point totals but it's not going to be good.

Ooohhh thats not sounding good!
As far as it being Clunky it seemed to work seamless last summer

|

1/14/2019 10:57 AM

swtwtwtw wrote:

rob27ma wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

Luckily I had 314 last week so I'm hoping my first 2 weeks at least even out to an ok overall score.

Agreed, worked much better last summer.

|

1/14/2019 10:58 AM

rob27ma wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

rob27ma wrote:

Luckily I had 314 last week so I'm hoping my first 2 weeks at least even out to an ok overall score.

Agreed, worked much ...more

Yeah 314 is Excellent

|

1/14/2019 10:59 AM

Do you Guys pick Lap Leaders?

|

1/14/2019 11:03 AM

rob27ma wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

rob27ma wrote:

Man...the more I hear all of your scores the more I'm feeling like a fantasy idiot. lol I think I'm sitting at like 300 for both races. sad

|

1/14/2019 11:10 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

Only for the triple crowns.

|

1/14/2019 11:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2019 11:28 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

rob27ma wrote:

clinthadwin wrote:

Man...the more I hear all of your scores the more I'm feeling like a fantasy idiot. lol I think I'm sitting at like 300 for ...more

Imo there is definitely some Luck involved
I mean lets say you pic Jerry or Carson Brown at round 1
You do great pick the same guy at round 2
He dont Qualify.
Or pick what is Supposed to be a safe conservative pick
And he Crashes. Some of it is really truly unpredictable.

|

1/14/2019 11:27 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

rob27ma wrote:

Only for the triple crowns.

I haven't picked any this year but
Doing it at Triple Crown sounds reasonable.

|