Pulp MX Fantasy Points

clinthadwin
It'd be awesome if we could get a point breakdown per rider either on our dashboard or team page.

Just sayin.

That is all.
|
clinthadwin
1/8/2019 1:00pm
The math is quite simple in the meantime.
No, for sure, and the points are already up. But it'd be nice to have a quick reference when looking to see how all the riders points played out. It'd help in making next week's picks, instead of having to go back and forth from results to the Pulp MX page.
Bramlett321
1/8/2019 1:02pm
No, for sure, and the points are already up. But it'd be nice to have a quick reference when looking to see how all the riders...
No, for sure, and the points are already up. But it'd be nice to have a quick reference when looking to see how all the riders points played out. It'd help in making next week's picks, instead of having to go back and forth from results to the Pulp MX page.
So there's no system bug right now? We actually cannot see each individual riders results and how they did?
clinthadwin
1/8/2019 1:05pm
No, for sure, and the points are already up. But it'd be nice to have a quick reference when looking to see how all the riders...
So there's no system bug right now? We actually cannot see each individual riders results and how they did?
Yea, nope. It just gives you a total and that's it. If it's a bug, I guess that's ok, as long as they fix it asap.

The Shop

1/8/2019 1:08pm
Last year you were able to go to results are select the event. I think it is just a new bug.
clinthadwin
1/8/2019 1:12pm
Last year you were able to go to results are select the event. I think it is just a new bug.
Ah, ok...well that makes me feel a little better. Hopefully they get it fixed this week!
JVT357
Fantasy
3153rd
1/9/2019 5:35am
Ah, ok...well that makes me feel a little better. Hopefully they get it fixed this week!
The points are now up and listed of each individual rider.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
1/9/2019 5:42am
I'd rather have less fancy features and everything working. Kinda annoying when half of the stuff doesn't work and you're never really sure if you can go back and change your team or the site is having another issue then moment you're trying to save

Post a reply to: Pulp MX Fantasy Points

The Latest