Pulp MX Dylan

Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
10/27/2019 7:32pm
I miss the guy that said “pretty good show, not too great” he was a former pro, Ackerman I think.

What about in the early days what was the guys name from New York that sounded like he had a lot of money and talked fast?
orange_44
10/27/2019 7:46pm
Ramrod wrote:
I miss the guy that said “pretty good show, not too great” he was a former pro, Ackerman I think. What about in the early days...
I miss the guy that said “pretty good show, not too great” he was a former pro, Ackerman I think.

What about in the early days what was the guys name from New York that sounded like he had a lot of money and talked fast?
Was that has been??
10/27/2019 8:01pm Edited Date/Time 10/27/2019 8:03pm
FuzzyLogic wrote:
Nash is the best call in guy on the show! He never complains, is always excited and happy to be on, and is a character.
Thank you... Nash sounds like good people, and one of the few regular callers I'd love to drink a beer(s) with. Obvious OG fan of the sport, and always has something worthwhile to add or discuss... and always gracefully bows away when Matthes is ready to move on. The Factory Phil shtick is usually perfectly timed and never gets old.

Since we're playing good cop / bad cop with regular Pulp show callers.... Gringo was funny the first time I heard him. Now, I just fast forward through his calls. Something about that long island accent combined with creeper Jerky Boys style humor that just isn't clever enough to be what I consider comedy gold
10/27/2019 8:24pm
Thank you... Nash sounds like good people, and one of the few regular callers I'd love to drink a beer(s) with. Obvious OG fan of the...
Thank you... Nash sounds like good people, and one of the few regular callers I'd love to drink a beer(s) with. Obvious OG fan of the sport, and always has something worthwhile to add or discuss... and always gracefully bows away when Matthes is ready to move on. The Factory Phil shtick is usually perfectly timed and never gets old.

Since we're playing good cop / bad cop with regular Pulp show callers.... Gringo was funny the first time I heard him. Now, I just fast forward through his calls. Something about that long island accent combined with creeper Jerky Boys style humor that just isn't clever enough to be what I consider comedy gold
Does anyone remember that annoying chris guy who would call and say he wants to be a commentator, so they gave him a go and it was terrible. Then he would call every second episode asking steve how he can get in the industry and if they can have coffee.

The Shop

pdub187
Fantasy
2499th
10/27/2019 9:03pm
Still better than Gibbs.
Motofinne
10/28/2019 12:31am Edited Date/Time 10/28/2019 12:32am
He is fine, as long as Steve/Marx are able to understand that it can become too much like with so many other callers Raining Yellow as the best example, the guy hasn't provided a good call in for years.
10/28/2019 8:32am
Motofinne wrote:
He is fine, as long as Steve/Marx are able to understand that it can become too much like with so many other callers Raining Yellow as...
He is fine, as long as Steve/Marx are able to understand that it can become too much like with so many other callers Raining Yellow as the best example, the guy hasn't provided a good call in for years.
Stew hasn't provided him with any content to call in about in many years. The two go hand in hand.
chuckie108
10/28/2019 9:27am
Ramrod wrote:
I miss the guy that said “pretty good show, not too great” he was a former pro, Ackerman I think. What about in the early days...

Was that Stillwell? The guy who was supposed the greatest call in ever, but was a dud.

Hard to believe we have almost 10 years of Pulp Show history now!
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
10/28/2019 9:46am
scott_nz wrote:
hes fucken annoying, and i just fast forward through it, it was sort of funny in the beginning, now its just painfull dear Pulp team, its...
hes fucken annoying, and i just fast forward through it,

it was sort of funny in the beginning, now its just painfull

dear Pulp team, its time for Dylan to be clippy clippied,
Wait. Vital MX members are asking for someone to be clipped?

Post a reply to: Pulp MX Dylan

The Latest