Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2019 6:03 PM

|

1/3/2019 6:15 PM

Where’s Bagget?

|

1/3/2019 6:42 PM

I just tried a little bit ago and got an error about not being able to process payment.

|

1/3/2019 6:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2019 6:52 PM

I’d be cautious to provide any cc payment info on that site, too many bugs, like the app.

|

1/3/2019 6:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2019 6:56 PM

Hey Marx, it’s probably not a priority but will the export csv function be available for A1?

|

1/3/2019 6:56 PM

crowe176 wrote:

What's the expert picks? Man, Pulp is making serious scratch off this I bet lol. After last season (first time playing), and ...more

scrubbin wrote:

Lets guess on and be on the low side, The prizes seem to be donations so $35.00 x 5000 paying participants = $175,000. Not a ...more

Squirrelings wrote:

There were just over 3,000 last year if I remember correctly and I think that included the non paying members. Still a hefty ...more

I believe Kawi donated the bikes last year and assume they did the same this year.

|

1/3/2019 8:41 PM

Not a glitch but something I encountered signing back up on my phone, NO spaces after whatever you type or won’t accept it when trying to pay. I typed my first name then hit the space key out of habit and it wouldn’t accept it when I went to the next part.

Looking forward to another season of completely unjustified hatred of some poor kid who gets passed with a lap to go!
Thanks Steve, Marx, JT$, Paul, Dan and whoever else is involved. Best fantasy game by far...

|

1/4/2019 5:04 AM

A few glitches yes, not the end of the world. Still better than anything else out there.

|

1/4/2019 6:08 AM

sam hain wrote:

What is the benefit of paying $40 when you can play RMATVMC's for free?

Tarz483 wrote:

You can play both And the pulp one is Super fun
With the Handicaps it is a lot more in depth
And there are prizes.

They are both free to my understanding.

Pulp Fantasy you pay if you want to win prizes. Just sign up sam hain, well help you along if you got questions.

|

1/4/2019 6:19 AM

I joined and signed up for the expert picks but I can't find where they are listed?

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

1/4/2019 6:21 AM

Myke wrote:

I joined and signed up for the expert picks but I can't find where they are listed?

Maybe they didn't pick their teams yet. The site just became functional. Hopefully it doesn't work and they return everyone's $5.

|

1/4/2019 6:34 AM

crusher773 wrote:

I just tried a little bit ago and got an error about not being able to process payment.

I tried with my paypal debit and cc and could not process. Same thing last year so I used a different card

|

1/4/2019 7:19 AM

Marx, has the expert picks option been there ever since this years registration opened up?? I signed up back on 12/27 for SX & MX but I don't recall seeing the option for the expert picks... I probably overlooked it, but figured I'd check anyways. Thanks for all you do for Pulp!

|

1/4/2019 7:54 AM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Marx, has the expert picks option been there ever since this years registration opened up?? I signed up back on 12/27 for SX ...more

I’m not sure if I got the expert picks because I didn’t know about it when I signed up. Can I still add the $5?

|

1/4/2019 8:44 AM

Where do we even see the expert picks if we did pay for it?

|

1/4/2019 8:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2019 8:56 AM

Newb help:

Anyone want to offer a brief tutorial? I just paid, what next? Pick my team? Join a league? How does the handicap work? I need an adult. lol

|

1/4/2019 8:59 AM

clinthadwin wrote:

Newb help:

Anyone want to offer a brief tutorial? I just paid, what next? Pick my team? Join a league? How does the handicap ...more

Nevermind, found the help & info button.

GAME ON!!

|

1/4/2019 9:27 AM

Joko wrote:

I’d be cautious to provide any cc payment info on that site, too many bugs, like the app.

The site is encrypted...worse that can happen is your payment doesn't go through.

|

1/4/2019 9:39 AM

clinthadwin wrote:

Newb help:

Anyone want to offer a brief tutorial? I just paid, what next? Pick my team? Join a league? How does the handicap ...more

clinthadwin wrote:

GAME ON!!

There are multiple podcasts to help. One to explain how the game works and one every week to discuss the last and next race. Definitely recommend checking them out.

|

1/4/2019 9:48 AM

clinthadwin wrote:

Newb help:

clinthadwin wrote:

GAME ON!!

Squirrelings wrote:

There are multiple podcasts to help. One to explain how the game works and one every week to discuss the last and next race. ...more

Definitely will! Thanks man.

|

1/4/2019 11:28 AM

The site is being a little bitch right now like a poorly jetted 2 stroke carburetor. Works, then stalls.. LOL.. guess just be patient my friends. Hope to get my team picks in soon.

|

1/4/2019 11:36 AM

I was able to sign up just fine but then I started to browse the site and it is slower than a dog shitting a peach seed. Hopefully it’s squared away by tomorrow

|

1/4/2019 11:44 AM

I got a quick lineup set this morning in case the site sucks tomorrow.

|

1/4/2019 12:07 PM

Site seems to be up then down throughout the day. Right now it's up, but I get this error when trying to pay: Field 'payer.funding_instruments[0].credit_card' contains issue 'The credit card number is not valid for the specified credit card type'. Tried a VISA and a Mastercard

|

1/4/2019 1:08 PM

MotocrossFantasy.com is the site that created the handicap system in 2011. Motosport.com is the title sponsor providing $1,000 in gift cards each week to the top 10. Different line up of prizes makes it fun to play both leagues.

|

1/4/2019 1:57 PM

I had the error also yesterday. I tried again today and it said payment error something something. hit the submit button again and it worked.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

1/4/2019 7:45 PM

scotte215 wrote:

MotocrossFantasy.com is the site that created the handicap system in 2011. Motosport.com is the title sponsor providing $1,000 ...more

MotoXDream was using handicaps before MotocrossFantasy was formed.

|

1/4/2019 9:33 PM

The motocrossfantasy.com league runs pretty smooth it seems as I just signed up a few days ago. Top 4 picks, handicaps, looks like some good prizes. There's a Vital division in the for fun league seems pretty packed. Looking forward to it.

|

1/5/2019 9:31 AM

I haven't done Pulp before, I read through the FAQ and understand what's going on but someone want to give me a quick rundown on what type of strategy works and what doesn't? Just guessing I went with two low handicap riders and two high that I think should make the mains. I'll redo after practice but I always do early picks just in case something happens that I can't change them and then edit right before the race.

|

1/5/2019 9:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 9:40 AM

RandyS wrote:

I haven't done Pulp before, I read through the FAQ and understand what's going on but someone want to give me a quick rundown ...more

Pick the guys you think will get you the most points. It's a fine line because the high point guys usually are the ones that might not make the main which obviously gets you no points. You have to be a little conservative and only take a "risk" if you are confident it will pay off. I usually pick a higher all star handicapped guy because you have a little more wiggle room to get the full 26 points. I'd recommend picking guys that you are confident will easily be in the main. If a guy has a bad race, keep an eye on them the following week, because their handicap generally goes up. I shoot for my 3 non-all stars to be guys that I think will get me at least double points for fifth place.

|