Pulp – AfterDark

BobKerr
8/29/2018 10:01am
Crush wrote:
There are 7.5 billion people on the planet bro...
There's 40,000 people that listen to pulp. Not sure how this matters. Just sayin'.
MotoMo165 wrote:
Still 40,000 people is a lot. Take even 1,000 people and your bound to run into a handful that have had an unusual sex related issue...
Still 40,000 people is a lot. Take even 1,000 people and your bound to run into a handful that have had an unusual sex related issue or some shit
Yup, we all have that one friend who has CRAZY stories, like rock star crazy.
8/29/2018 10:17am
Surprised that ppl actually believes he had threesome with 2 human beings withouth paying for it ^^
PJ205
8/29/2018 3:02pm
If you guys think the Keefers are super open on the show, imagine them in person... it stays interesting.
rehan53
8/29/2018 3:20pm
MXD wrote:
The problem with the after dark segment is it's gotten to the point where people are making shit up just to try and be funny. Like...
The problem with the after dark segment is it's gotten to the point where people are making shit up just to try and be funny. Like the toilet paper in the mouth guy. C'mon dude, that never happened.
I feel like that’s happened at least once with every woman I’ve ever had a relationship with.

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
8/29/2018 3:23pm
MXD wrote:
The problem with the after dark segment is it's gotten to the point where people are making shit up just to try and be funny. Like...
The problem with the after dark segment is it's gotten to the point where people are making shit up just to try and be funny. Like the toilet paper in the mouth guy. C'mon dude, that never happened.
rehan53 wrote:
I feel like that’s happened at least once with every woman I’ve ever had a relationship with.
I don't think the tp thing is what he was talking about, I think it was the rest all happening in one session. Definitely sounded like bs.
rehan53
8/29/2018 3:27pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I don't think the tp thing is what he was talking about, I think it was the rest all happening in one session. Definitely sounded like...
I don't think the tp thing is what he was talking about, I think it was the rest all happening in one session. Definitely sounded like bs.
Ah, yeah, the rest was pretty nasty. Still within the realm of things that could happen. Probably more an exaggeration than a lie. That or 100% true.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
8/29/2018 3:31pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I don't think the tp thing is what he was talking about, I think it was the rest all happening in one session. Definitely sounded like...
rehan53 wrote:
Ah, yeah, the rest was pretty nasty. Still within the realm of things that could happen. Probably more an exaggeration than a lie. That or 100%...
Ah, yeah, the rest was pretty nasty. Still within the realm of things that could happen. Probably more an exaggeration than a lie. That or 100% true.
Oh, I completely get that it could happen... But the probability is pretty low. Or the chick was just straight nasty, which I guess would be possible in that situation. To me the guy gave a really douchey vibe so it was hard for me to believe it actually happened
Crush
8/29/2018 5:24pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2018 5:25pm
MXD wrote:
Crush wrote:
There are 7.5 billion people on the planet bro...
MXD wrote:
I completely understand your point. Playing the odds, that was bound to happen to someone so why can't it be true. But you can tell by...
I completely understand your point. Playing the odds, that was bound to happen to someone so why can't it be true. But you can tell by the way he was talking that it was BS. Then if that wasn't enough, there was a "hole" other part to that "shitty" story.

Regardless, I had tears in my eyes when Steve was telling his story. That was hilarious.
I just think it’s hard to call bs because something sounds unlikely.

Sounds unlikely is a matter of personal experience, there are an awful lot of people out there, we’ve got no idea what goes on behind doors. How many of your friends are into orgies? Would you know?

I mean if you believe a 15-20 place privateer and his somewhat chubby mechanic had a three-way, (probably in a box van haha) then I don’t see how some tp and poop in a another story is a stretch too far. Hey, shit happens...
8/29/2018 5:29pm
She was storing the TP in her hooha cuz she knew he wanted to access the back door and her tummy wasn’t feeling so well that day. Easy clean up.
moscrop940
8/29/2018 5:47pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
No, try it with Marx. Regard him, regard him!

LaughingLaughing
Dude that had me fucking rolling.

I’ve been sick the past few days and decided to put together my wife’s new dining table chairs to get the blood flowing....

Turned this on and when Chris was begging Steve to look at him, my daughter came to check and see if I was alright because I was on the floor and crying.

Anyone offended by that, needs to either A: get their tampon out and enjoy a good laugh. Or B: turn it off. No one forced you to listen Francis
hamncheeze
8/29/2018 6:24pm
LOL, I was listening to the end of this episode while out for a walk in a busy area. I was having a really hard time not looking like an idiot, because I could barely contain my laughter.

It also weirds me out a bit because I've met Steve a couple of times, and I know Jason Frenette from way back in his 85cc days in Alberta. Like the whole thing was a bit too close for comfort. But damn funny.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
8/29/2018 6:48pm
hamncheeze wrote:
LOL, I was listening to the end of this episode while out for a walk in a busy area. I was having a really hard time...
LOL, I was listening to the end of this episode while out for a walk in a busy area. I was having a really hard time not looking like an idiot, because I could barely contain my laughter.

It also weirds me out a bit because I've met Steve a couple of times, and I know Jason Frenette from way back in his 85cc days in Alberta. Like the whole thing was a bit too close for comfort. But damn funny.
Hahaha I remember Jason from when I was little. Met him in maybe 96 or 97, he spent time at my house and my dad spun wrenches for him. My parents were both shocked and busted up laughing when I told them about it. Moms reaction was “my Jason??” Haha!!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
8/29/2018 6:49pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
No, try it with Marx. Regard him, regard him!

LaughingLaughing
moscrop940 wrote:
Dude that had me fucking rolling. I’ve been sick the past few days and decided to put together my wife’s new dining table chairs to get...
Dude that had me fucking rolling.

I’ve been sick the past few days and decided to put together my wife’s new dining table chairs to get the blood flowing....

Turned this on and when Chris was begging Steve to look at him, my daughter came to check and see if I was alright because I was on the floor and crying.

Anyone offended by that, needs to either A: get their tampon out and enjoy a good laugh. Or B: turn it off. No one forced you to listen Francis
Haha my coworker and I were listening to it today and both of us weee busting up the whole time! I had to go back and listened to a few more since I know where they are in the show now
8/29/2018 9:17pm
anytime keefer is in studio its just gold. I can only imagine if Facebook live was still going lol
billyp330
8/30/2018 8:53am
Love Keefer after dark. Funny stuff. Still havn't made it that far into mondays pulp show, but can't wait!
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
8/30/2018 9:58am
anytime keefer is in studio its just gold. I can only imagine if Facebook live was still going lol
Facebook live isnt still going on ?
Moto96
8/30/2018 10:15am
Collectively over the years, Ive gotten she boinked a dude or 2 in steves astrovan, and could possibly be banging the gay dude she hangs out with.
Listen to eddie murphy on gay dudes and women friends.......

And heather boinked some dudes when they were split up for a while. Not sure why they want people to know all this but whatever blows your dress up.
FuzzyLogic
8/30/2018 10:27am
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I think the after dark segment is kind of dumb. The Pulp show itself has such great insight and commentary on the sport, so these idiots that call a motocross show to tell, what often sounds like, a fabricated story to "sound cool" is a waste of time.

"I've got this one chick, who is like super hot and stuff, but she doesn't like moto...and I've got this other chick who is like..not as hot but she likes dirt bikes dude....what should I do man??" Gimme a fuckin break..

I don't have kids, I'm not offended by any of it, and they can do whatever they want..it's their show. I do wonder if Keefer's kid listens to the show, though? That'd be a bit weird.
billyp330
8/30/2018 10:35am
Just finished listening to it and its was hilarious! I tend to believe the guy with the tp story just because that is not something to brag about lol.

I also 100% agree with Steve on the three ways with other dudes. I really don't get why any dude would want to do that, but to each their own. Threesome's with 2 chicks though is awesome.

Post a reply to: Pulp – AfterDark

The Latest