Pro's riding each others bikes?

Do you think the do it during the week? let's be honest, it must be intriguing to them. I know in the 90's they used to do it or so i was told but i guess these day's with mobile phone cameras it's a sackable offence if seen.
|
Acidreamer
12/11/2017 4:51am
Of course they do. AC posted a video of him riding Ryans 450. He overjumped a huge ass table and flat landed it. It was crazy how the factory suspension held up from that.
12/11/2017 5:02am
I meant other brands,

Like MC and Button back in the 90's freeriding etc, they MUST have
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
12/11/2017 5:24am
Absolutely. Do you really think AC hasn’t ridden Kenny’s Honda?

The Shop

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
12/11/2017 6:14am
Do you think the do it during the week? let's be honest, it must be intriguing to them. I know in the 90's they used to...
Do you think the do it during the week? let's be honest, it must be intriguing to them. I know in the 90's they used to do it or so i was told but i guess these day's with mobile phone cameras it's a sackable offence if seen.
Glover rode Lechiens 85 supercross bike and when he got off he said he wished he never rode it. Said it was unbelievable how much better it was.

12/11/2017 6:18am
I've told this story before but its somewhat relevant. Back in the early 2000's (2003 I think) when I was on 80s, I got to go to Millsaps's place in Cairo and ride for a few days. This is long before MTF started and Davi was still on good terms with his mom. I was friends with and EVS rep who was good friends with Davi and he said Colleen would have private training sessions with a friend and I. So for a weekend I got to hang out with Davi and Bryan Johnson, they were super cool. We went to Tallahassee to see a movie at the mall, I think it was one of the Fast and the Furious movies or something. We screwed around on pit bikes and rode them down the road to Carmichael's track. He wasn't there but we snuck a few laps in on the pit bikes. Colleen wore us out with exercising and bike drills for a few hours then we had some time to free ride. Davi's Suzukis were all worn out and Carlos wasn't there for some reason that weekend so he suited up and rode one of Bryan's KX 125s. That was pretty awesome to see. We would pull off and watch by one of the big doubles as he ripped around the track. He actually pulled his pants down and mooned us over the big double. I'll never forget that. He let me pick out one of his No Fear jerseys and signed it for me before I left.
Superdave19
12/11/2017 7:04am
I've told this story before but its somewhat relevant. Back in the early 2000's (2003 I think) when I was on 80s, I got to go...
I've told this story before but its somewhat relevant. Back in the early 2000's (2003 I think) when I was on 80s, I got to go to Millsaps's place in Cairo and ride for a few days. This is long before MTF started and Davi was still on good terms with his mom. I was friends with and EVS rep who was good friends with Davi and he said Colleen would have private training sessions with a friend and I. So for a weekend I got to hang out with Davi and Bryan Johnson, they were super cool. We went to Tallahassee to see a movie at the mall, I think it was one of the Fast and the Furious movies or something. We screwed around on pit bikes and rode them down the road to Carmichael's track. He wasn't there but we snuck a few laps in on the pit bikes. Colleen wore us out with exercising and bike drills for a few hours then we had some time to free ride. Davi's Suzukis were all worn out and Carlos wasn't there for some reason that weekend so he suited up and rode one of Bryan's KX 125s. That was pretty awesome to see. We would pull off and watch by one of the big doubles as he ripped around the track. He actually pulled his pants down and mooned us over the big double. I'll never forget that. He let me pick out one of his No Fear jerseys and signed it for me before I left.
Cool story!
Rhino
12/11/2017 7:35am
I thought this was going to be another swingers story. Carry on.
Yes they do. And it would be way more entertaining.

Whose wife was it sending tweets about swapping?

Post a reply to: Pro's riding each others bikes?

The Latest