Props to Zacho

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2020 10:55 AM

With all the craziness surrounding the Supercross Season and Eli Tomac finally winning a championship, it seems nobody noticed Zach Osborne's determined ride to hang with JA21 and pounce when the opportunity arose to pass for the win. They didn't even give him a quick camera pan, not to mention a podium interview.

Congratulations on your first 450SX win, Zach!

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/22/2020 11:00 AM

Zacko deserves it.
He's been working years for that. Can't wait to see what he can do outdoors. I think top 5 in the championship standings.

|

rarararaataatatatata

6/22/2020 11:03 AM

I noticed. ...and am super jazzed for Osborne. Good to see him pull one off finally. He does have JAs seat to thank a little bit though!

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

6/22/2020 11:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2020 11:09 AM

I'm happy to see him get his first win, but not all wins are created equal. He couldn't have had a race handed to him any more than this:

Webb crashed in the 1st turn
Roczen crashed early on
Tomac was cruising safely to a title
Anderson lost his seat after pulling a 2 sec gap on him.

Everything that could've gone right for him did. He won, but he was the 5th best rider on the track.

|

6/22/2020 11:29 AM

So stoked for him! That was great to see smile

|

Warning: I support propane and propane accessories, fossil burning two-cycle engines, U.S. beef industry and watching the best athletes in the world go to battle... Yup...

6/22/2020 11:33 AM

I never noticed his side plate missing, but he mentioned it on the podium (I had to search YouTube for the podium speeches).

|

6/22/2020 4:00 PM

Perfect ending to the series. Great ride Zach

|

6/22/2020 4:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2020 4:09 PM

Props to Zacho! Excited to see him bring it outdoors.

P.S. The podium speech was there if you had Gold. You just had to wait for Ralph to close out the broadcast for NBCSN viewers, then the program continued into a post race show. Similar to outdoors when they say “we’ll be back after this” then the racing continues on Gold while NBCSN viewers go to commercials.

|

6/22/2020 4:12 PM

NateDawg wrote:

I'm happy to see him get his first win, but not all wins are created equal. He couldn't have had a race handed to him any more ...more

Scoreboard.

|

6/22/2020 4:16 PM

NateDawg wrote:

I'm happy to see him get his first win, but not all wins are created equal. He couldn't have had a race handed to him any more ...more

What in the actual fuck. LOL

|

6/22/2020 4:18 PM

Traction was almost non-existent in a lot of those flat turns leading right up to the faces of jumps and leading onto the combo before the whoops...
ZachO and Jason didn't care!
They were racing each-other with a serious case of NFG.
They BOTH ran it in hard and fast and raced to the end.

Stoked for Zach.
Very...
STOKED!

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

6/22/2020 4:22 PM

It was a nice win, if I was Anderson I would sign the seat and give it to him for his trophy room.
😆

|

6/22/2020 4:28 PM

Stoked for Zach! Anyone that goes to GP'S has my respect. Seems like a genuine good kid, and one hell of a competitor.
Congratulations

|

@ Teamflanneloutdoors
Instagram
Youtube

6/22/2020 5:16 PM

NateDawg wrote:

Photo
|

6/22/2020 5:20 PM

face biter wrote:

It was a nice win, if I was Anderson I would sign the seat and give it to him for his trophy room.

Rumors have it that Zacho "helped" Jason put his seat on before the main......

|

6/22/2020 5:36 PM

That timed practice crash was brutal. In 45yrs of watching every pro race I cant think of anyone who won the main after a worse crash. Top 5 every SLC round. Made me a fan for sure.

|

6/23/2020 8:42 AM

GforceCoatings wrote:

That timed practice crash was brutal. In 45yrs of watching every pro race I cant think of anyone who won the main after a ...more

I can't believe he didn't lose an internal organ or two.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/24/2020 11:01 AM

NateDawg wrote:

If my Aunt had balls she'd by my uncle. He earned it.

|

6/24/2020 2:48 PM

Congrats to Zach! Husky needs to get sponsored by Loc-Tite though lol.

|

6/24/2020 2:50 PM

NateDawg wrote:

Did you post this with the thought in mind that you want to get the highest thumbs down tally in Vital history?

|

6/24/2020 3:40 PM

NateDawg wrote:

motomike137 wrote:

Did you post this with the thought in mind that you want to get the highest thumbs down tally in Vital history?

I think he posted it right before he earned a vacation... In any case, it qualifies as one of the dumbest posts on Vital this year...

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

6/24/2020 11:19 PM

Absolutely, Zacho is a beast and the effort he puts in shows. Seems like a good dude too when he is on Pulp show

|

6/25/2020 4:13 AM

After Zach's crash who would have put him down for lining up in the qualifiers let alone the main!
He was on to Jason and then lost his side panel which meant he could not grip so he lost time per lap, so he just adjusted and got on with it and took a deserved win, he led at the last round so was getting a taste for the front.
If you remember, he came to me at 18 and stayed 4 and a half years and he is now 30ish and at the sharp end of 450 racing, no one knows more than me as to what he went through and the determination to get his career on track, to think he was a cast off at 18 from the US scene and now he has turned out to have had a very long and successful career both sides of the pond it's amazing, but there has been a huge amount of blood, sweat and tears to achieve it (and Brittany by his side). He has bulldog spirit and never gives up, one of the most resilient and versatile riders ever, it would make a fantastic book or film to motivate people to never quit your dream!
So congratulation Zach on ticking off another childhood dream... and I think I speak for all the fans in Europe.

|

6/25/2020 5:21 AM

motomike137 wrote:

Congrats to Zach! Husky needs to get sponsored by Loc-Tite though lol.

There are those that have lost a seat on a ktm/husky and those that will.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly