Props to NBC gold , RDL live show........ finally!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2020 10:58 AM

Maybe they finally listened. No stuttering , crystal clear and looks great!! Have no idea why their feed was terrible before this , but it looks really good right now.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/15/2020 11:00 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Maybe they finally listened. No stuttering , crystal clear and looks great!! Have no idea why their feed was terrible before this , but it looks really good right now.

Mine was also terrible with the supercross live subscription. Looks great today!

|

2/15/2020 11:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2020 11:10 AM

They're in Feld Entertainment's backyard!

|

2/15/2020 11:14 AM

Supercross live still sucks ass today, usually night show is fine though

|

2/15/2020 11:31 AM

James Stewart will be on Race Day Live today. Stamp it.

|

2/15/2020 12:05 PM

How many signatures do we need before they scroll the riders place / lap times on top of the screen....

|

2/15/2020 12:06 PM

I can't get the app to work or watch my gold pass on my chomebook ! just keeps 'loading' sad

|

2/15/2020 12:17 PM

mirramaxx wrote:

I can't get the app to work or watch my gold pass on my chomebook ! just keeps 'loading' sad

Turn adblock off. Refresh browser. Should work.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/15/2020 1:30 PM

Well , the stream seems to be great.......but damn it , the actual coverage today sucks!! They sit there rambling about stupid shit , showing replays , and miss 1/2 the damn qualifying! Why not save that stuff for filling gaps in the night show. Irritating!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja