Props to Mav TV today. ( Regular , not Mav + ).

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2022 1:40 PM

Watching the first 250 moto , they had the first commercial break at 21:00 mins into the moto. Only lasted like 2:00. Crystal clear broadcast as well. Great camera work on showing the battles , great commentary as well!

10x better than last week!! Very happy!!

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

6/4/2022 1:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2022 1:46 PM

Agreed!! Great broadcast!!

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

6/4/2022 1:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2022 1:52 PM

Couple of odd production choices, but a MASSIVE improvement from last week, fair play to them, agree totally 👍

|

6/4/2022 1:52 PM

Much better job on the paid plus as well!! Cob]berate of the racing is definitely better than last week!! Maybe they actually listened to the fans that posted!!

|

6/4/2022 1:54 PM

Watching on AppleTV MavPlus and the quality is excellent. Golf clap! Well done!

|

6/4/2022 1:57 PM

Agree, this weekend MAV do a regular job!
Hope it continues in that way

|

6/4/2022 2:00 PM

I'm also stoked to hear Broc Glover's insight and eloquence. He's a natural.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/4/2022 2:00 PM

Agree. Nice job guys and gals involved. I am on fire stick running through a receiver. No surround sound only stereo sounds decent. Whats the trick to hear the bikes?

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

6/4/2022 2:01 PM

I had no idea what to expect , but 100% happy. I couldn't get MAV + , so I got the regular MAV through my Hulu. Very , very glad I did.

+ Seeing some awesome racing on a cloudy and rainy day here , perfect day to sit back and watch some Motos!

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

6/4/2022 2:02 PM

Hopefully the next 3 Motos go the same way too!

|

6/4/2022 2:03 PM

smoothies862 wrote:

Agree. Nice job guys and gals involved. I am on fire stick running through a receiver. No surround sound only stereo sounds ...more

Forgot to say I’m on mavtv plus app.

|

6/4/2022 2:03 PM

Better than last week but far from good. It's like the broadcast has ADD and can't just focus on the race. Lets watch a course preview, the start again, how many interviews? Missed the pass for the lead

|

6/4/2022 2:06 PM

MAVTv Plus free this weekend on website

|

6/4/2022 2:06 PM

Chris_Gall wrote:

Better than last week but far from good. It's like the broadcast has ADD and can't just focus on the race. Lets watch a course ...more

Hard to catch everything. With a lot of things happening at once.

|

6/4/2022 2:07 PM

The app is still crashing for me, not as bad as last week, about 6-7 times so far today vs 20 in just qualifying last week. Resolution is a little better than last week but still not HD.

|

6/4/2022 2:11 PM

Chris_Gall wrote:

Better than last week but far from good. It's like the broadcast has ADD and can't just focus on the race. Lets watch a course ...more

Same production team, just on a different platform. You’re still gonna get the obligatory GoPro previews and MX VS ATV track maps and whatnot.

|

6/4/2022 2:17 PM

Announcing is very loud bikes so quiet

|

6/4/2022 2:32 PM

davis224 wrote:

The app is still crashing for me, not as bad as last week, about 6-7 times so far today vs 20 in just qualifying last week. ...more

Same here, app keeps crashing and I have to re cast the race and the image quality is far from 1080p. Looks 480p st best. And I have 1,000mb internet connect so that’s definitely not the problem. They need to pick it up

|

6/4/2022 2:53 PM

on tv channel everything running smoothly too

|

huge THX to the thumbdown vitard's tongue

6/4/2022 2:53 PM

davis224 wrote:

The app is still crashing for me, not as bad as last week, about 6-7 times so far today vs 20 in just qualifying last week. ...more

iudi2006 wrote:

Same here, app keeps crashing and I have to re cast the race and the image quality is far from 1080p. Looks 480p st best. And ...more

What are you guys using to watch? My stream has been steady so far and is as HD as we’ve ever gotten for MX and my internet is honestly not that great because I’m a cheap ass.

|

6/4/2022 3:02 PM

Picture seems good. Its the bike sound . Announcers overpower the bikes so much.

|

6/4/2022 3:04 PM

Thanks for the free motos MavTV!

|

6/4/2022 3:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2022 3:43 PM

Watching MAV TV Plus on Fire Stick this week has been great. EDIT: This was wrong - No commercials during motos, solid resolution. Good stuff.

They just had a commercial. Bummer.

|

6/4/2022 3:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2022 3:44 PM

Same i downloaded mavtv plus on firetv box and have had no issues. I have the first gen fire tv box that I can plug directly to the internet so I know my speeds not the issue but its for sure 480p on the drone cam and 720p everywhere else. Hoping they eventually get to HD/1080p+. Bought a 4k TV before rd 1 id like to see it eventually

Also great adition is the Thor picture in picture...hopefully they utilize it more during those moments they need to show a short commercial.

|

6/4/2022 3:49 PM

Agree 100%, broadcast is excellent, and Weege rules!

|

The poster formerly known as Sir Roostsalot.

6/4/2022 3:50 PM

davis224 wrote:

iudi2006 wrote:

Same here, app keeps crashing and I have to re cast the race and the image quality is far from 1080p. Looks 480p st best. And ...more

aeffertz wrote:

What are you guys using to watch? My stream has been steady so far and is as HD as we’ve ever gotten for MX and my internet is ...more

Chromecast from the android app. I've had issues with my chromecast in the past, but it's not losing connection, the app just keeps backing out to the logo on the screen. The resolution isn't necesariblurry, but just a bit fuzzy. Not crisp and clear, like I'm looking through a haze. I'd say maybe 720?

|

6/4/2022 3:51 PM

Massive improvement. Props to MAVtv. Thank you!!

|

6/4/2022 3:54 PM

I'm up to 16 crashes now on the app

|

6/4/2022 3:54 PM

Was at Pala last weekend so didn't get to experience it then, but seems great! Love hearing Broc and even Chuck Sun!!

|

- Craigslist Roacher to YZ315 Stroker Red Bull Straight Rhythm Build Here

- 1994 YZ250 build Here

- 2020 YZ450F build Here

Instagram @FVISSION
Facebook @FVISSION

6/4/2022 4:26 PM

Both free feed and app just dropped feed about 10 mins into 450 M2.

|

Powerband in every gear !