Props to D'COR Visuals

fanopj1
I just wanted you all to know my experience with D'COR. I ordered a new set of graphics for my bike. Never used them before, but have seen their work on other bikes. Well the day of delivery comes and I'm at work. Check UPS tracking and delivered at front door at 2:42pm. My son gets home at 3pm, not there. Bastard thieves stole them. Contacted UPS and that goes as expected. They will investigate. Than I emailed Danny at D'COR and he was super rad to deal with. Totally understanding, and passed his info on to UPS for the investigation. The next email I receive is from Danny saying theives suck and that they'll reprint and sent new kit asap. We'll worry about the UPS process later. I'm super appreciative for his understanding and great customer service. I really didn't expect that as it's not his fault at all. Just wanted to put this out there for others to see. Letting you guys know that D'COR Visuals is an awesome company to deal with and wanted to give them some positive words. Thanks guys
|
yz133rider
12/16/2017 11:08am
Nice post. I used them recently was impressed fit was great
12/16/2017 11:10am
Thieves do suck Angry

But that's pretty f'n cool he did that for you.. will definitely look into giving them my business next time I need graphics!
Jmicmoto13
12/16/2017 11:14am
fanopj1 wrote:
I just wanted you all to know my experience with D'COR. I ordered a new set of graphics for my bike. Never used them before, but...
I just wanted you all to know my experience with D'COR. I ordered a new set of graphics for my bike. Never used them before, but have seen their work on other bikes. Well the day of delivery comes and I'm at work. Check UPS tracking and delivered at front door at 2:42pm. My son gets home at 3pm, not there. Bastard thieves stole them. Contacted UPS and that goes as expected. They will investigate. Than I emailed Danny at D'COR and he was super rad to deal with. Totally understanding, and passed his info on to UPS for the investigation. The next email I receive is from Danny saying theives suck and that they'll reprint and sent new kit asap. We'll worry about the UPS process later. I'm super appreciative for his understanding and great customer service. I really didn't expect that as it's not his fault at all. Just wanted to put this out there for others to see. Letting you guys know that D'COR Visuals is an awesome company to deal with and wanted to give them some positive words. Thanks guys
Are you sure thieves stole it? This happened to my mother in law last week with my sons Christmas gift. Delivery confirmation gave the time and everything but it wasn’t there. Turns out UPS delivered it to the wrong house and the neighbors dropped it off the following morning.
fanopj1
12/16/2017 11:25am
fanopj1 wrote:
I just wanted you all to know my experience with D'COR. I ordered a new set of graphics for my bike. Never used them before, but...
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Are you sure thieves stole it? This happened to my mother in law last week with my sons Christmas gift. Delivery confirmation gave the time and...
Are you sure thieves stole it? This happened to my mother in law last week with my sons Christmas gift. Delivery confirmation gave the time and everything but it wasn’t there. Turns out UPS delivered it to the wrong house and the neighbors dropped it off the following morning.
Yeah. We're sure. Checked with neighbors and other streets near us. Only a few houses by us and there is a cut through down the block to a park. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in. Not accepting it but it is what it is. Theives suck

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/16/2017 12:06pm
Very cool of them. Glad to hear it worked out for you OP!
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
12/16/2017 12:34pm
Is it a kit for a Yamaha? They sure do make an awkward bike look good.

12/16/2017 12:39pm
Is it a kit for a Yamaha? They sure do make an awkward bike look good. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/64/photos/96924/s1600_010617bikesofsx008.jpg?1483764799[/img]
Is it a kit for a Yamaha? They sure do make an awkward bike look good.

Same kit I just ordered. Of course I’m out of town today with a family Christmas and my graphics are supossed to be delivered today and I’m not home. Grrr. But for real props to D’Cor for some awesome customer service!
Jmicmoto13
12/16/2017 2:13pm
fanopj1 wrote:
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Are you sure thieves stole it? This happened to my mother in law last week with my sons Christmas gift. Delivery confirmation gave the time and...
fanopj1 wrote:
Yeah. We're sure. Checked with neighbors and other streets near us. Only a few houses by us and there is a cut through down the block...
Yeah. We're sure. Checked with neighbors and other streets near us. Only a few houses by us and there is a cut through down the block to a park. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in. Not accepting it but it is what it is. Theives suck
Dang. Sorry to hear that but glad the company stuck their neck out for you and helped.
DJAKE
12/17/2017 12:44pm
Happy to hear you were taken care of. D'Cor is a great company to work with. By the way, today is Danny's birthday!
fanopj1
12/17/2017 12:49pm
I'm loyal to a fault. So I will continue to promote and use D'COR for now on. No doubt about it.
Happy birthday Danny
yak651
Fantasy
214th
12/17/2017 1:23pm
Pretty cool of them! WTF would a person do with someone else's graphics??

Post a reply to: Props to D'COR Visuals

The Latest