Props to D'COR Visuals

Related:
Create New Tag

12/16/2017 10:50 AM

I just wanted you all to know my experience with D'COR. I ordered a new set of graphics for my bike. Never used them before, but have seen their work on other bikes. Well the day of delivery comes and I'm at work. Check UPS tracking and delivered at front door at 2:42pm. My son gets home at 3pm, not there. Bastard thieves stole them. Contacted UPS and that goes as expected. They will investigate. Than I emailed Danny at D'COR and he was super rad to deal with. Totally understanding, and passed his info on to UPS for the investigation. The next email I receive is from Danny saying theives suck and that they'll reprint and sent new kit asap. We'll worry about the UPS process later. I'm super appreciative for his understanding and great customer service. I really didn't expect that as it's not his fault at all. Just wanted to put this out there for others to see. Letting you guys know that D'COR Visuals is an awesome company to deal with and wanted to give them some positive words. Thanks guys

|

12/16/2017 11:08 AM

Nice post. I used them recently was impressed fit was great

|

12/16/2017 11:10 AM

Thieves do suck angry

But that's pretty f'n cool he did that for you.. will definitely look into giving them my business next time I need graphics!

|

12/16/2017 11:14 AM

fanopj1 wrote:

I just wanted you all to know my experience with D'COR. I ordered a new set of graphics for my bike. Never used them before, but have seen their work on other bikes. Well the day of delivery comes and I'm at work. Check UPS tracking and delivered at front door at 2:42pm. My son gets home at 3pm, not there. Bastard thieves stole them. Contacted UPS and that goes as expected. They will investigate. Than I emailed Danny at D'COR and he was super rad to deal with. Totally understanding, and passed his info on to UPS for the investigation. The next email I receive is from Danny saying theives suck and that they'll reprint and sent new kit asap. We'll worry about the UPS process later. I'm super appreciative for his understanding and great customer service. I really didn't expect that as it's not his fault at all. Just wanted to put this out there for others to see. Letting you guys know that D'COR Visuals is an awesome company to deal with and wanted to give them some positive words. Thanks guys

Are you sure thieves stole it? This happened to my mother in law last week with my sons Christmas gift. Delivery confirmation gave the time and everything but it wasn’t there. Turns out UPS delivered it to the wrong house and the neighbors dropped it off the following morning.

|

12/16/2017 11:25 AM

fanopj1 wrote:

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Are you sure thieves stole it? This happened to my mother in law last week with my sons Christmas gift. Delivery confirmation gave the time and everything but it wasn’t there. Turns out UPS delivered it to the wrong house and the neighbors dropped it off the following morning.

Yeah. We're sure. Checked with neighbors and other streets near us. Only a few houses by us and there is a cut through down the block to a park. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in. Not accepting it but it is what it is. Theives suck

|

12/16/2017 12:06 PM

Very cool of them. Glad to hear it worked out for you OP!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/16/2017 12:34 PM

Is it a kit for a Yamaha? They sure do make an awkward bike look good.

Photo

|

12/16/2017 12:39 PM

fullfloater wrote:

Is it a kit for a Yamaha? They sure do make an awkward bike look good.

Photo

Same kit I just ordered. Of course I’m out of town today with a family Christmas and my graphics are supossed to be delivered today and I’m not home. Grrr. But for real props to D’Cor for some awesome customer service!

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

12/16/2017 2:13 PM

fanopj1 wrote:

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

fanopj1 wrote:

Yeah. We're sure. Checked with neighbors and other streets near us. Only a few houses by us and there is a cut through down the block to a park. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in. Not accepting it but it is what it is. Theives suck

Dang. Sorry to hear that but glad the company stuck their neck out for you and helped.

|

12/17/2017 12:44 PM

Happy to hear you were taken care of. D'Cor is a great company to work with. By the way, today is Danny's birthday!

|

The D is silent.

12/17/2017 12:49 PM

I'm loyal to a fault. So I will continue to promote and use D'COR for now on. No doubt about it.
Happy birthday Danny

|

12/17/2017 1:23 PM

Pretty cool of them! WTF would a person do with someone else's graphics??

|

12/17/2017 1:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2017 1:32 PM

^^^ The person that stole his package probably already threw them in the trash. Grabbed the box and when they found out it wasn't any use to them or couldn't make a buck with it they just tossed them out.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/17/2017 3:38 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

^^^ The person that stole his package probably already threw them in the trash. Grabbed the box and when they found out it wasn't any use to them or couldn't make a buck with it they just tossed them out.

I agree. We have a lot of wooded lots in the neighborhood and first thing I did was look through them. Figured they would've been tossed in the woods, but no luck. Unfortunately, it's a crime of opportunity. Theives suck

|