Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2019 3:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2019 9:24 PM

|

1/5/2019 3:22 PM

Had a similar thing at Dallas one year. Tried a different entrance and the guy let us through and said it was fine

|

A 350 is always the solution.
My favorite time of year is when the biblical rains come to Southern California

1/5/2019 3:27 PM

Did you try telling him to go fuck himself?

|

1/5/2019 3:35 PM

Same thing happened to me at Gillette several years ago. Told the guy I was going to my truck to put it back and just tried a different entrance this time with the lens off. That time I got in.

|

1/5/2019 3:38 PM

little nickel and dime shit like this is why I prefer to watch from my lazy boy. Not as many rules to follow in my house and the down time isn't as bad either.

I'm completely over these mouth breathing security guys with the huge chips on their shoulder. They can screw up a pleasant experience faster than anyone I know.

|

1/5/2019 3:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 3:40 PM

Some asshole working at Dallas one year threatened me because I was using my iPhone to record K-Dub’s big transfer jump.

|

1/5/2019 3:42 PM

Yeah, sometimes yelling 'fuck-off bitch' as loud as possible, works, other times, no.

|

1/5/2019 4:27 PM

Professional Cameraman are also prohibited, I did not see anything except Bowers and Barcia during the qualification.

|

1/5/2019 4:45 PM

Did you mention " I'm with Steve?"

|

1/5/2019 5:35 PM

Got in with an umbrella. Went out to get a pit pass or whatever they call it now, and was told I cant bring it back in. Told me it wasn’t a personal use umbrella it was a group umbrella. ;Just a regilar sized pro circuit chinga.) Argued a lil then said fuck it. When I went to come back in I stashed it through the fence. Got in, went around and grabbed it. Then as I go to leave after practice while its raining, every one and their mother had the same size umbrellas as me inside the stadium! Just depends who you deal with I guess....

|

1/5/2019 5:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 5:44 PM

vetmxr wrote:

little nickel and dime shit like this is why I prefer to watch from my lazy boy. Not as many rules to follow in my house and the down time isn't as bad either.

I'm completely over these mouth breathing security guys with the huge chips on their shoulder. They can screw up a pleasant experience faster than anyone I know.

So you’d rather have one grumpy security guard ruin your weekend and sit at home? I get that it’s annoying but if a race comes to your hometown once a year and you opt to sit on the couch instead of seeing it in person... I guess I don’t even know, it just seems bizarre to me. grin

|

1/5/2019 6:18 PM

As i get older.....I really don't care for crowds......and the closest super cross to me is ST Lois....the nearest national is either colorado or Millville. Been to all of them many times in my younger days.

Now it seems that I'm content to sit at home. Plus now that I'm in my late 40's, I'm finding it harder to identify with the racers.......I don't feel like part of the group as much anymore.

My kids are older than most of the racers now.....In the 80s and 90's the pro's were my age. Now they are all kids....grin

|

1/5/2019 6:31 PM

Just say you're a moto "journalist', then you get in free to take pictures of those paying to participate!

|