Product discount codes/offers?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2019 6:30 PM

Prepping my bike and gear for the upcoming season and I'm always shocked how much I spend on gear and parts. This year my goal is to support my fav products while also trying to save a few beans.

I am a 100% google wearer but I'm considering going back to EKS and there latest frame, especially with the Pulpshow19 code saving $25 a set. Any thoughts on getting savings on the following brands?

EKS Goggles / Eksbrand.com / pulpshow19
100% Goggles?
Michelin Tires?
Sidi boots?
Troy Lee?
Atlas brace?
Pro Circuit?

Add your manufacturers / retailers / discount code to help the Vitals.

|

2/5/2019 6:39 PM

Good luck bud! I tried to help my military buddy out last year on some goggles/gear and everyone got in their feelings about it. Be prepared for backlash...

|

2/5/2019 7:28 PM

GouldRacing25 wrote:

Good luck bud! I tried to help my military buddy out last year on some goggles/gear and everyone got in their feelings about it. Be prepared for backlash...

Tell you buddy to look up Veteran MX Foundation

|

2/5/2019 7:33 PM

I can't post but can supply some savings, pm

|

2/6/2019 6:06 AM

mxsponsors.com has a lot of good savings 25% - 50% off. cost $50 to become a member.
in your list, atlas is 50% off and pro circuit is 25% off

|

2/6/2019 6:58 AM

Mxsponsor is a spam of discounts 25 to 50% depending on company and is not based on skill level or commitment. Hookit discounts seem to be based on your score level with the higher discount offers with a score over 2000.

If you are truly a racer that does the grind and travel, then it is better to reach out directly to amateur support person and send in your resume and race history.

|

Thanks for your Support
100%, Mobius, Sunstar, Pirelli, Odi, Acerbis, Yoshimura, Beck's Tech Suspension and Tuning, Arma, Works Connection

2/6/2019 7:12 AM

Preston412 wrote:

Mxsponsor is a spam of discounts 25 to 50% depending on company and is not based on skill level or commitment. Hookit discounts seem to be based on your score level with the higher discount offers with a score over 2000.

If you are truly a racer that does the grind and travel, then it is better to reach out directly to amateur support person and send in your resume and race history.

X2, i told that to.a local rider,. Of course he didnt do it. He justs wants hookups and discounts for doing nothing. Typical todays society lazy,entitled.

|

2/6/2019 9:03 AM

Honestly. Reach out to direct manufactures, most the time they offer support.

|

2/6/2019 9:16 AM

Sidi, and 100% have programs on hookit. I have 50% off 100%, order straight through their website with free shipping after 100$ or something

|

2/6/2019 9:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2019 10:57 AM

Atlas brace: 30% off with ABRACE30
Guts Racing: PULPMX2019
Spy: if you take a picture of your old spy goggles and email the picture to warranty@spyoptic.com, they will send you a 40% off discount code.

**I also go through ebates when it is available for a company. For example, right now Spy has 5% cash back, Oakley has 8%, and Motosport has 3%.

|