Probably the Hardest search i never expected (Moto-Trailers)

Motodave15
Ok, Apparently finding a resonably priced trailer to purchase in So.Cal (On a lot) is effing impossible. Does anybody know where to find a new or a really really immaculate Enclosed Trailer? Preferable 6x10 W/ramp or double doors for Under 4k?

Norco trailers are expensive, and trailerplus sold out and expensive.. Big Tex, ungodly expensive
I.E Trailers quite possibly the most ghettoest trailer shop ive ever seen and nothing in stock.
apparently this is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Old trailer was stolen by thieves and we never found it again, it was a open utility trailer and had a ramp door, high side enclosed panels and only cost us 1,500 bucks and was perfect.. held 3 bikes side by side and could fit two pitbikes in the back with the gate closed....bastard ass thieves.

Anyhelp would be appreciated.
(No we do not want the two bike rail trailer either)
|
kb228
11/2/2020 11:02am
Theres tons of deals on fb market place for those types of trailers. Most are in decent shape. I would think its the same out there too
PabstBR11
11/2/2020 11:13am
As stated above facebook marketplace is great. I live in DFW texas and we find great deals all the time. We buy them to build into moto trailers when we find the right trailer.
11/2/2020 11:14am
does it have to be in SoCal? just did a quick search $3K gets you a fairly decent new enclosed trailer here in Texas, and even noticed a few used ones in the $1500 range.
Motodave15
11/2/2020 11:19am Edited Date/Time 11/2/2020 11:20am
Well We're willing to drive to get one, we started looking in arizona and such.. Its just that its a gift for my dad for a early christmas present, and we need to steal his truck to pick it up lol and being gone for a day and a half to texas will draw his suspicion

The Shop

PabstBR11
11/2/2020 11:25am
My sister is having the same problem in california, she wants an enclosed trailer like i bought in texas but everything costs twice as much in Cali. She is now biting the bullet and buying one here. Texas is the mecca for enclosed trailers 20' and below.
Skerby
11/3/2020 8:18pm
What's wrong with a beat used trailer? It doesnt rain down there and the roof is like the only wear item on these things that isnt super easy to replace.
Motodave15
11/3/2020 8:52pm
Skerby wrote:
What's wrong with a beat used trailer? It doesnt rain down there and the roof is like the only wear item on these things that isnt...
What's wrong with a beat used trailer? It doesnt rain down there and the roof is like the only wear item on these things that isnt super easy to replace.
Issa Gift, dont want to gift a beat used trailer

Post a reply to: Probably the Hardest search i never expected (Moto-Trailers)

The Latest