Pro rider GoPro footage

Ian Hanners
Edited Date/Time 8/28/2018 10:58am
Follow along with fellow pro rider Noah Clark as he navigates his way to a 2nd overall performance.
Click here
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/26/2018 10:48am
You're fixing to not be liked around here.

Continuously posting videos with links to your YouTube channel in order to try and make it grow is not cool.
Ian Hanners
8/26/2018 1:31pm
Literally all I’m doing is posting entertaining dirt bike videos for you guys to enjoy. I don’t know why that’s such a crime. I’m not trying to promote my channel at all. Just posting videos for you guys to watch. We all share a love for dirtbikes and motocross here. Please explain to me how and why me posting videos on here is such a crime?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/26/2018 3:16pm
Literally all I’m doing is posting entertaining dirt bike videos for you guys to enjoy. I don’t know why that’s such a crime. I’m not trying...
Literally all I’m doing is posting entertaining dirt bike videos for you guys to enjoy. I don’t know why that’s such a crime. I’m not trying to promote my channel at all. Just posting videos for you guys to watch. We all share a love for dirtbikes and motocross here. Please explain to me how and why me posting videos on here is such a crime?
Well buddy, I'm going to call bullshit on your post and here's why. You signed up on 7/13/2018 and here's your very first post on the forum. Read your 1st sentence.

And why is it not cool? Trying to gain subscribers through Vital MX's traffic/members is pretty low. Sure it might be free to sign up but you think their members just showed up overnight? No. They worked hard at providing great content in order for guys to keep coming back. They keep stepping things up and they're rewarded with more members. Hard work pays off.

Want to grow your channel, provide good content, share it of Facebook, Instagram, etc. Simply put, work hard at it and you might be rewarded with new subscribers.

You've been here just over a month and all your posts have been about trying to direct traffic to your YouTube channel. If I were you I'd stop posting videos that link to your channel. You obviously don't have to leave, there's stuff on here for everyone so feel free to chime in on anything moto related. That said if you're just going to stick around to post your videos it would probably best for you to leave for two reasons.

1- You'll just continue to be called out on it.
2- Your posts will simply go ignored, wasting your time.

Good luck with the channel.
rongi#401
8/27/2018 8:26am
You must shit post for a solid year here before gaining any credit

The Shop

Kanewel433
8/28/2018 8:35am
Literally all I’m doing is posting entertaining dirt bike videos for you guys to enjoy. I don’t know why that’s such a crime. I’m not trying...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Well buddy, I'm going to call bullshit on your post and here's why. You signed up on 7/13/2018 and here's your very first post on the...
Well buddy, I'm going to call bullshit on your post and here's why. You signed up on 7/13/2018 and here's your very first post on the forum. Read your 1st sentence.

And why is it not cool? Trying to gain subscribers through Vital MX's traffic/members is pretty low. Sure it might be free to sign up but you think their members just showed up overnight? No. They worked hard at providing great content in order for guys to keep coming back. They keep stepping things up and they're rewarded with more members. Hard work pays off.

Want to grow your channel, provide good content, share it of Facebook, Instagram, etc. Simply put, work hard at it and you might be rewarded with new subscribers.

You've been here just over a month and all your posts have been about trying to direct traffic to your YouTube channel. If I were you I'd stop posting videos that link to your channel. You obviously don't have to leave, there's stuff on here for everyone so feel free to chime in on anything moto related. That said if you're just going to stick around to post your videos it would probably best for you to leave for two reasons.

1- You'll just continue to be called out on it.
2- Your posts will simply go ignored, wasting your time.

Good luck with the channel.
Mav, I respect the video content you share and most of the opinions, but I don't see how him sharing his videos to Facebook users, who Facebook worked to build over the past decade, is any different than sharing his videos to a specific community of dirt bike lovers here on Vital. Maybe ML will chime in and voice his opinion, but to me, the more content the merrier. Good for him.

Respectfully,

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/28/2018 9:21am
Kanewel433 wrote:
Mav, I respect the video content you share and most of the opinions, but I don't see how him sharing his videos to Facebook users, who...
Mav, I respect the video content you share and most of the opinions, but I don't see how him sharing his videos to Facebook users, who Facebook worked to build over the past decade, is any different than sharing his videos to a specific community of dirt bike lovers here on Vital. Maybe ML will chime in and voice his opinion, but to me, the more content the merrier. Good for him.

Respectfully,

I get what you're trying to say but there's a difference and I'll do my best to explain it.

Facebook doesn't provide any content for their users like Vital MX does for everyone here.

Facebook provides a platform for their users to share their info/content. Most people use it to stay in touch with family and friends. Businesses on the other hand use it to share their brand/products in order to reach out to a bigger audience to potentially acquire new clients.

Facebook is a marketing tool. Vital MX is a business/product.

For example, someone that owns a business/product can't simply enter someone else's business/establishment and start placing their own marketing material anywhere they want in order to attract new clients without the owner's consent. In order to advertise to the masses whether on Facebook or Vital MX businesses pay a fee to have ads implemented on their websites.

OP could use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to try and build up his YouTube channel. Those are all social media platforms he can use to his advantage. If he does it right and reaches the right audience and they like what he puts out they'll subscribe to his channel.
pkiczuk
8/28/2018 10:36am
It's good to see people can actually have calm debates/disagreements/discussions on here for once!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
8/28/2018 10:44am
pkiczuk wrote:
It's good to see people can actually have calm debates/disagreements/discussions on here for once!
It's a nice change.
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1639th
8/28/2018 10:52am
Personally don't have any issue with you posting yourself racing nor should anyone else. I suggest you change your title. It's worded as if you recorded another pro. Just say " check my race out this past weekend"
kb228
8/28/2018 10:54am
rongi#401 wrote:
Hes right you know.
barnett468
8/28/2018 10:58am
rongi#401 wrote:
that's pretty funny.

Post a reply to: Pro rider GoPro footage

The Latest