Pro circuit exhaust 250 KXF 2022

Hello guy,

I just bought a 250 KXF 2022 and i would like to order the Ti-6 Pro circuit titanium exhaust, but it seems to be on back order EVERYWHERE in the world right now...

Does anybody know where i can find one (in Europe if possible) ? New or Used (if really clean) ?

Thank you very much for your great help

|
TeamGreen
1/9/2022 10:35am
Hello guy, I just bought a 250 KXF 2022 and i would like to order the Ti-6 Pro circuit titanium exhaust, but it seems to be...
Hello guy,

I just bought a 250 KXF 2022 and i would like to order the Ti-6 Pro circuit titanium exhaust, but it seems to be on back order EVERYWHERE in the world right now...

Does anybody know where i can find one (in Europe if possible) ? New or Used (if really clean) ?

Email PC directly with that question...

But, know this, EVERYONE is having a hell of a time getting pipes built and shipped.
jridout12
1/10/2022 3:19pm
Hello guy, I just bought a 250 KXF 2022 and i would like to order the Ti-6 Pro circuit titanium exhaust, but it seems to be...
Hello guy,

I'm in the same boat I can't find a pipe anywhere for my yz250f. I called PC last week and they told me they're expecting to get pipes within the next month. If you can wait a bit it probably wouldn't hurt to order one and get on the list
1/10/2022 3:25pm
Hello guy,

jridout12 wrote:
I'm in the same boat I can't find a pipe anywhere for my yz250f. I called PC last week and they told me they're expecting to...
I'm in the same boat I can't find a pipe anywhere for my yz250f. I called PC last week and they told me they're expecting to get pipes within the next month. If you can wait a bit it probably wouldn't hurt to order one and get on the list
Yeah, heard the same everywhere...

Tough time for us exhaust lovers haha.

I might finally take an HGS exhaust instead of the PC or FMF as it seems available in europe but it is a stainless steel exhaust, not as nice as the titanium PC IMO.

Anyway, thanks guys
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2562nd
1/10/2022 5:15pm
Have you checked for akrapovic? They seem to be the most available and their build quality and performance are both top notch.

The Shop

hititpind
1/10/2022 5:22pm
It’s weird, I heard the same thing… but I have a brand new TI-6 for a KX450 for sale on here, the market place, and local listings. Not even a single text about it.
1/10/2022 5:56pm
hititpind wrote:
It’s weird, I heard the same thing… but I have a brand new TI-6 for a KX450 for sale on here, the market place, and local...
It’s weird, I heard the same thing… but I have a brand new TI-6 for a KX450 for sale on here, the market place, and local listings. Not even a single text about it.
Too bad it is not for the 250...

And i think the vital market place is a a mess and not well organized, therefore not so many people take the time to look on it.

ThegetFresh akrapovich make good exhaust but the design on the kawi is awful.
soggy
Fantasy
3857th
1/10/2022 6:34pm
hititpind wrote:
It’s weird, I heard the same thing… but I have a brand new TI-6 for a KX450 for sale on here, the market place, and local...
Try mxlocker?
hititpind
1/10/2022 6:34pm
Too bad it is not for the 250... And i think the vital market place is a a mess and not well organized, therefore not so...
Too bad it is not for the 250...

And i think the vital market place is a a mess and not well organized, therefore not so many people take the time to look on it.

ThegetFresh akrapovich make good exhaust but the design on the kawi is awful.
That’s true.

The PC looks the best on the 250s for sure
Indy mxer
1/11/2022 5:10am
Tough to get FMF or PC. My brother is a dealer here. I bought a new 21 KX250 from him over a year ago and I've been waiting on an FMF since. Not sure I'll ever get it. lol
Motofinne
1/11/2022 5:29am
Hello guy,

jridout12 wrote:
I'm in the same boat I can't find a pipe anywhere for my yz250f. I called PC last week and they told me they're expecting to...
Yeah, heard the same everywhere... Tough time for us exhaust lovers haha. I might finally take an HGS exhaust instead of the PC or FMF as...
Yeah, heard the same everywhere...

Tough time for us exhaust lovers haha.

I might finally take an HGS exhaust instead of the PC or FMF as it seems available in europe but it is a stainless steel exhaust, not as nice as the titanium PC IMO.

Anyway, thanks guys
You can order HGS in titanium!

One thing is weird with the exhaust market, the European manufacturers have managed this whole situation better than the US based brands (and Yoshimura Japan). Everyone has had difficulties with supplying but somehow the European based brands have been able to deliver products closer to the pre-covid situation.
nwmx
1/11/2022 6:02am
Check eBay online stores. I was lucky enough to find one through that avenue.
kNewc
1/11/2022 6:06am
Indy mxer wrote:
Tough to get FMF or PC. My brother is a dealer here. I bought a new 21 KX250 from him over a year ago and I've...
Tough to get FMF or PC. My brother is a dealer here. I bought a new 21 KX250 from him over a year ago and I've been waiting on an FMF since. Not sure I'll ever get it. lol
I ordered a silencer in August and got it in November. Luckily got a single ride on it before everywhere closed lol. I'm surprised you are still waiting! I'm Northern Indiana.
Indy mxer
1/11/2022 4:31pm
Indy mxer wrote:
Tough to get FMF or PC. My brother is a dealer here. I bought a new 21 KX250 from him over a year ago and I've...
kNewc wrote:
I ordered a silencer in August and got it in November. Luckily got a single ride on it before everywhere closed lol. I'm surprised you are...
I ordered a silencer in August and got it in November. Luckily got a single ride on it before everywhere closed lol. I'm surprised you are still waiting! I'm Northern Indiana.
You got lucky. I even called FMF. No luck.

Post a reply to: Pro circuit exhaust 250 KXF 2022

The Latest