Pro X - Interview w/ Moto XXX Jordan Burns - Part 1. Updated w/ Part 2

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
7/27/2018 3:05pm Edited Date/Time 10/19/2018 2:03pm
Pro X did an interview with Jordan Burns of Moto XXX so thought I'd share it.

Interview, Part 1

Interview, Part 2
|
7/27/2018 8:37pm
Thanks for posting that. Really enjoyed it.

Interesting about the Jeff Barbacovi dedication, wondered who he was when watching the youtube video of Motoxxx 1.

Think the Aussie vid didn't include it, only 'Section X'.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/19/2018 2:03pm
Just letting you guys know that Part 2 was released.
10/26/2018 2:36pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Just letting you guys know that Part 2 was released.
Hey Maverick, thanks for posting this. Hope whomever chose to read it enjoyed. Cheers and thanks to Pro X!

www.motoxxx.com
Instagram@motoxxxofficial
Facebook@motoxxxofficial
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
10/26/2018 3:23pm
Saw Jordan out at LACR a few months back. It was cool to see him and his CR125 out there!

The Shop

Moto96
10/26/2018 9:16pm
Not sure how I missed this but thanks for the links!
10/26/2018 10:13pm
Moto96 wrote:
Not sure how I missed this but thanks for the links!
X2 I really enjoyed reading that interview. Motocross could use a XXX style privateer team these days switch up the scene a bit bring some fun back into the sport.
10/27/2018 8:18pm
Awesome read. A truly unique team that encapsulated a special era of motocross. I really respect Jordan, Erik, and Kurt, and I think it's commendable that Jordan wants to bring the spirit of Moto XXX back, but in my opinion that time may have passed. Additionally, if someone were to bring back that style or attitude, I think it'd have to come from a totally new source and presented in a new way. Similar to the way rebellion in music has changed hands from rock, punk, grunge, and hip hop. Having interviews and stories readily available for a new generation to take on that task is a great start, straight from the mouths of those that did it first.
JM485
10/27/2018 9:31pm
That was a great interview. I was way too young at the time they were around to really appreciate what they were doing, but damn it would be great to have something like that back in the pits now. I’m totally with him, way to much corporate bs that’s kind of ruining things honestly.
11/1/2018 11:19am
689 wrote:
Thanks for posting that. Really enjoyed it. Interesting about the Jeff Barbacovi dedication, wondered who he was when watching the youtube video of Motoxxx 1. Think...

Interesting about the Jeff Barbacovi dedication, wondered who he was when watching the youtube video of Motoxxx 1.

Cool that you honed in on that and now you know the back story on Jeff. So you are in OZ and got one of the copies with the X-Section at the end? That's awesome! Only Australia got those copies, everywhere else was scared and we couldnt include it for other distributors. Thanks for reading and enjoying the interview
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
11/1/2018 11:29am
689 wrote:
Thanks for posting that. Really enjoyed it. Interesting about the Jeff Barbacovi dedication, wondered who he was when watching the youtube video of Motoxxx 1. Think...

Cool that you honed in on that and now you know the back story on Jeff. So you are in OZ and got one of the...
Cool that you honed in on that and now you know the back story on Jeff. So you are in OZ and got one of the copies with the X-Section at the end? That's awesome! Only Australia got those copies, everywhere else was scared and we couldnt include it for other distributors. Thanks for reading and enjoying the interview
I remember Jeff. I was there and watched his crash. He was one of my dad's best friends so his daughter and I spent a lot of time together the first few years of our lives and we still stay in touch. My dad always brings up a rap he made up at a night race when my dad was leading a moto. He was at our house playing Atari the night my mom went into labor with me. He was a great guy. Miss you Uncle Jeff!

And Jordan, that 125 of yours sounds so good out on the track! haha

Post a reply to: Pro X - Interview w/ Moto XXX Jordan Burns - Part 1. Updated w/ Part 2

The Latest