Pro Taper is awesome!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2019 4:35 PM

I bought a new pair of Pro Tapers bolt on grips and I accidentally stripped out the bolt the tightens them down. I emailed Pro Taper and ask for a new bolt and they sent me one! Super pumped! Glad to see good customer service is still out there!!!

|

In an infinite universe, anything is possible!

2/26/2019 4:57 PM

Pro Taper is my brand of choice also. Good stuff.

|

2/26/2019 5:00 PM

Glad they did something that small for you.

I have to ask though, why did you go this route to get a bolt when a hardware store is just down the road?

|

2/26/2019 5:04 PM

kb228 wrote:

I have to ask though, why did you go this route to get a bolt when a hardware store is just down the road?

You must be fun at parties.

They could have charged him for the bolt and again for shipping but apparently they didn’t even though it was OP’s fault. Hardware store bolts are not the same quality as what Pro Taper uses either.

|

2/26/2019 5:14 PM

kb228 wrote:

Sheriff245 wrote:

They could have charged him for the bolt and again for shipping but apparently they didn’t even though it was OP’s fault. Hardware store bolts are not the same quality as what Pro Taper uses either.

I literally complimented pro taper on sending him a new bolt. Wth are you even talking about?

|

2/26/2019 5:25 PM

kb228 wrote:

Sheriff245 wrote:

Cool on pro tapers part. Have to disagree with the last part of your statement though.

|

2/26/2019 5:55 PM

Torque it bro

|