Pro Privateers Read Here For an Honest Offer

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2018 5:20 PM

Stated earlier in another thread that I didn't want to hang up bandwidth by starting another thread. However, in order to get this out to the widest possible audience, here we go.

If you're a true privateer and want to race the Florida National on June 22nd at WW, we have a place for you, should you need support. We have two spare rooms, a private bathroom, private practice track, and North Florida MX (3 miles from here). We also have a 30 amp hook up for your camper - should you so desire. We will charge you nothing and provide meals, showers, clothes, washing machines, etc. As I said above, there are two spare bedrooms. In one, there's a queen bed for a couple. In the other is a futon for your mechanic or friend. PM here if you're interested. We are located about forty minutes from WW.

No, we're not serial killers or twisted freaks - just quiet folks that love moto and love to support the backbone of pro racing - privateers.

|

12/27/2018 5:31 PM

Awesome HarryBro!!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/27/2018 5:53 PM

That is so very cool to offer so much. Agree with the need to compensate the true privateer and support them in the difficult road they travel to help keep this sport alive..

|

12/27/2018 6:03 PM

This is awesome! Cheers to the OP

|

12/27/2018 6:07 PM

Good peeps right there.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

12/27/2018 6:12 PM

Hellll yes I forgot WW is a natl track now.

|

12/27/2018 6:19 PM

Nice one Harry.smile

|

12/27/2018 6:26 PM

Well done Harry Bro!

|

12/27/2018 7:09 PM

Wow guys. Thanks! Not looking for accolades (but mucho appreciated). Just want to help the sport we all love. Can't do much, but will do what we can.

|

12/27/2018 7:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2018 7:24 PM

Awesome offer Harry Bro. Is there a catch that they have to shave you down prior to RV hook up or checking out the accommodations? lol

Seriously, I would do the same if I could for those that toil in this sport. Good on you man. You may start a new wave of privateer outposts that really make a positive difference. I hope someone takes you up on your offer. It's sincere.

|

12/27/2018 7:23 PM

Do you wash gear bro?

grin

|

12/27/2018 7:23 PM

pretty nice offer Harry, I would like offer something similar for the Lakewood National if you are ok with it?

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

12/27/2018 7:44 PM

BR8ES wrote:

pretty nice offer Harry, I would like offer something similar for the Lakewood National if you are ok with it?

Why would I care? Do what you can. Thanks in advance.

|

12/27/2018 7:47 PM

seth505 wrote:

Do you wash gear bro?

grin

Only if you live in England. Here in Georgia you'll have to wash yer own nasty ass gear.

|

12/27/2018 7:51 PM

AHRMA361 wrote:

Awesome offer Harry Bro. Is there a catch that they have to shave you down prior to RV hook up or checking out the accommodations? lol

Seriously, I would do the same if I could for those that toil in this sport. Good on you man. You may start a new wave of privateer outposts that really make a positive difference. I hope someone takes you up on your offer. It's sincere.

Nah, I'm currently growing it out for the winter. I've got some sweet Rastafarian braids going on right now. My back hair looks delicious coming all out of my jersey - especially when paired with my completely bald head.

|

12/27/2018 7:56 PM

This is very generous, the only thing is, at this point most of the guy's who might need this don't even know if they will be there yet.

Part of being a privateer is taking it one week at a time. This topic needs to be bumped up in May 2019

|

12/27/2018 7:59 PM

Thank you, sir. You have a point for sure. Will revisit this thread in a few months.

|

12/27/2018 8:02 PM

seth505 wrote:

Do you wash gear bro?

grin

He said he has a spare room for a friend...invite the gear wash fetish dude...

|

12/27/2018 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2018 8:06 PM

BR8ES wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Why would I care? Do what you can. Thanks in advance.

Didn't want to take from your good nature thread, appreciate it.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

12/27/2018 8:12 PM

seth505 wrote:

Do you wash gear bro?

grin

omalley wrote:

He said he has a spare room for a friend...invite the gear wash fetish dude...

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, we're two people with grown sons that moved out years ago. Now we take care of 13 acres of blue berries, fruit trees, chickens, a pond full of blue gill and big mouth bass, etc. Not to mention all the danged bush-hawgin I gots to do 9 months of the year. Got no time for dudes that want to wash gear or bikes or whatever.

|

12/27/2018 8:36 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, we're two people with grown sons that moved out years ago. Now we take care of 13 acres of blue berries, fruit trees, chickens, a pond full of blue gill and big mouth bass, etc. Not to mention all the danged bush-hawgin I gots to do 9 months of the year. Got no time for dudes that want to wash gear or bikes or whatever.

"or whatever" is key.....

|

12/27/2018 8:41 PM

true love

|

12/27/2018 8:56 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Stated earlier in another thread that I didn't want to hang up bandwidth by starting another thread. However, in order to get this out to the widest possible audience, here we go.

If you're a true privateer and want to race the Florida National on June 22nd at WW, we have a place for you, should you need support. We have two spare rooms, a private bathroom, private practice track, and North Florida MX (3 miles from here). We also have a 30 amp hook up for your camper - should you so desire. We will charge you nothing and provide meals, showers, clothes, washing machines, etc. As I said above, there are two spare bedrooms. In one, there's a queen bed for a couple. In the other is a futon for your mechanic or friend. PM here if you're interested. We are located about forty minutes from WW.

No, we're not serial killers or twisted freaks - just quiet folks that love moto and love to support the backbone of pro racing - privateers.

I take my hat off to you Sir and your family.

We all know MX is expensive and what you are offering will certainly help a privateer alleviate some expenses.

Another positive is you will be making a new bunch of friends and somewhere down the line they will reciprocate. A win - win.

Photo

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

12/27/2018 9:13 PM

Nicely done, Harrybro. That’s good traditional American hospitality right there.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

12/27/2018 9:41 PM

Someone down voted my original post. Have to wonder why. Did I do something wrong by offering a free place to stay and ride?

|

12/27/2018 9:45 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Someone down voted my original post. Have to wonder why. Did I do something wrong by offering a free place to stay and ride?

Don't lose sleep about it. Probably a loser from a dysfunctional home.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

12/27/2018 10:20 PM

This a great post Harry!! Very cool thing for you to offer this up.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/28/2018 1:46 AM

Two things:
1) Great offer Harry, but where the hell you been for the past few months?

2) Whoever downvoted your posts is an Olympic level twatwaffle.

|

12/28/2018 1:52 AM

Who the fuck is down voting. Admins name them!

|

12/28/2018 2:25 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Tamir’s back!

Lol but seriously really cool of you Harrybro.

|

KX125