Pro Circuit Kawi and Joe Clayton

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2018 8:19 PM

would be the perfect fit to fill in for the injured Martin Davalos.
Won the 2018 UK Arenacross Lites class on a Monster Kawasaki.Photo

|

3/21/2018 8:29 PM

Is this a joke?

|

3/21/2018 10:03 PM

Let a stateside guy have a shot. Remember when Audette podium'd on a fill in ride?

|

3/21/2018 10:32 PM

Would be pretty cool to see Ryan Surratt get a shot, but i think hes racing west coast so that woildnt happen.

|

3/22/2018 12:33 AM

LOL This is the best joke I’ve heard in along time...

|

3/22/2018 12:34 AM

I know it won’t happen, but imagine if the crafty Frenchmen #377 got a call from Mitch *drools*

|

3/22/2018 12:35 AM

Mitch typically doesn't believe in hiring fill-in riders. If I had to give anyone a shot on the East coast without a ride, throw Tyler Bowers on it if he's eligible for 250's (not happening, though).

|

3/22/2018 12:49 AM

devindavisphoto wrote:

Mitch typically doesn't believe in hiring fill-in riders. If I had to give anyone a shot on the East coast without a ride, throw Tyler Bowers on it if he's eligible for 250's (not happening, though).

The same Tyler bowers that’s currently in the 450 class riding for monster kawi?

|

3/22/2018 1:00 AM

week and a bit early Bro...

|

3/22/2018 1:10 AM

Im pretty sure seth hammacker would be a better fill in

|

3/22/2018 1:23 AM

devindavisphoto wrote:

moto#52 wrote:

The same Tyler bowers that’s currently in the 450 class riding for monster kawi?

Yes, the same Tyler Bowers that's currently riding for the Monster Energy Kawasaki team?

Hum? Monster Energy? Kawasaki? Sponsor obligations surely wouldn't allow it.

|

3/22/2018 2:03 AM

Surprised people outside the UK know of Joe.

Like kb228 wouldn't Seth make a better fill in, not sure if he has his supercross points or not but it would probably be more cost effective to put Seth into the spot rather than Joe.

|

3/22/2018 9:18 AM

devindavisphoto wrote:

moto#52 wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

Yes, the same Tyler Bowers that's currently riding for the Monster Energy Kawasaki team?

I think the point being he has a factory ride in the premier class, why would he walk away from that to drop down?

|

RPM Performance
CT

3/22/2018 9:38 AM

devindavisphoto wrote:

moto#52 wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

The 450 team has a sponsor obligation to field two riders...PC 250 is different in Supercross, I'm pretty sure they aren't required to put a fill-in. Especially where Martin's case was announced as more of a week-by-week case.

|

3/22/2018 9:40 AM

kb228 wrote:

Is he still injured?

|

3/22/2018 9:43 AM

kb228 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Is he still injured?

He's racing in Texas this week but I'm not sure if he got all his Arenacross points before his injury, so I don't think he has a SX license.

|

3/22/2018 10:17 AM

kb228 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Is he still injured?

ML512 wrote:

He's racing in Texas this week but I'm not sure if he got all his Arenacross points before his injury, so I don't think he has a SX license.

Yea, i dont think he does.

|

3/22/2018 11:43 AM

Joe is 100% a class act and is way more talented than he gets credit for. He'd be pretty stoked just to see his name mentioned!

|