Pro Circuit 2021

Related:
Create New Tag

12/5/2020 2:01 PM

Have been watching Swap videos and don't see Forkner or Shimoda. Are both hurt of maybe waiting for the West Coast to start later ?

|

12/5/2020 2:05 PM

mb60 wrote:

Have been watching Swap videos and don't see Forkner or Shimoda. Are both hurt of maybe waiting for the West Coast to start later ?

Forkner trains in Oklahoma, Shimoda isn’t officially signed I believe?

|

12/5/2020 6:32 PM

Shimoda is signed but has not officially been announced. I believe he traveled back to Japan for a few weeks so maybe that is the delay.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

12/5/2020 6:45 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

Shimoda is signed but has not officially been announced. I believe he traveled back to Japan for a few weeks so maybe that is the delay.

Stuck in Japan.

|

12/5/2020 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2020 7:01 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

numbers wrote:

Stuck in Japan.

No way is this true

Edit
No way comma, is this true question mark?

|

12/5/2020 7:03 PM

Jo is in California right now.

|

12/5/2020 8:46 PM

Jo who???

|

12/5/2020 8:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2020 8:55 PM

Forkner has been riding. Surprised more guys on here don't seem to have Instagram. Tons of moto on there. I get not going on that cesspool Facebook but instagram is cool

|

12/6/2020 10:36 AM

Chris_Buehler wrote:

Forkner has been riding. Surprised more guys on here don't seem to have Instagram. Tons of moto on there. I get not going on that cesspool Facebook but instagram is cool

Yeah I'm the same way. My Instagram feed is just motorcycle and custom painted helmets all day.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

12/6/2020 11:14 AM

Chris_Buehler wrote:

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Yeah I'm the same way. My Instagram feed is just motorcycle and custom painted helmets all day.

Check out cdavies102. He has some 2-stroke builds that are absolutely beautiful

|

12/6/2020 11:24 AM

Chris_Buehler wrote:

Seems strange he would not be testing a new bike with the team.

|

12/6/2020 11:38 AM

How jo got the ride over CM is mind boggling. Should be a good season.

|

12/6/2020 11:41 AM

bigk218 wrote:

Jo’s results were better then CMs pretty much all of outdoors, he beat him in points, got 3rd in points on east coast sx, and he podiumed a moto outdoors. CM didn’t.

|

12/6/2020 11:46 AM

Chris_Buehler wrote:

mb60 wrote:

Seems strange he would not be testing a new bike with the team.

Ya I get that. He just put up a vid riding the sx track at Reynard's a couple days ago

|

12/6/2020 11:47 AM

bigk218 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

Jo’s results were better then CMs pretty much all of outdoors, he beat him in points, got 3rd in points on east coast sx, and he podiumed a moto outdoors. CM didn’t.

Ya pretty straight forward decision there

|

12/6/2020 11:53 AM

hamncheeze wrote:

numbers wrote:

Stuck in Japan.

rongi#401 wrote:

No way is this true

Edit
No way comma, is this true question mark?

i dont think he's stuck in japan because he post a picture on instagram story of him training in california i think

|

12/6/2020 12:02 PM

bigk218 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

Don’t forget that CM was also a Team Green rider that left to go to Geico/Amsoil Honda. I’d have to think that might have been a small factor in the decision as well.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/6/2020 12:06 PM

bigk218 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Don’t forget that CM was also a Team Green rider that left to go to Geico/Amsoil Honda. I’d have to think that might have been a small factor in the decision as well.

We’re in the pros, not amateurs. And cm started riding a Honda 150, not exactly a year ago. Probably 4-5 years ago lol no team green validation there.

|

12/6/2020 12:09 PM

bigk218 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Mis-read you wrong sorry. But I don’t think that was a reason to not give cm a pc ride. I just don’t think he has it. He might bounce to a few teams and be a Falk or Cantrell but I hope not. He had better outdoor results then them. But CM has to do good in sx this year IMO to get something better.

|

12/6/2020 12:09 PM

mxjon454 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

We’re in the pros, not amateurs. And cm started riding a Honda 150, not exactly a year ago. Probably 4-5 years ago lol no team green validation there.

I understand it was a while ago, but I do know that Kawi was both surprised and not too happy about it. You know how things can be in this sport. Sometimes people don’t forget. Which would suck if it did have even a small bit in the decision. Both guys are good and both deserved the ride, unfortunately only one could get it. I’d like to see both under the PC or Star tent in 2022. They’ll both do some damage in the next few years.

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/6/2020 12:13 PM

mxjon454 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

Mis-read you wrong sorry. But I don’t think that was a reason to not give cm a pc ride. I just don’t think he has it. He might bounce to a few teams and be a Falk or Cantrell but I hope not. He had better outdoor results then them. But CM has to do good in sx this year IMO to get something better.

Lol all good dude! He’s still young and going into his first year of SX so I think he will be ok. I got to watch CM come through 65’s racing CMC and got to watch Jo a few times there as well. I like both and really hope they both succeed and get good rides.

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

12/6/2020 3:02 PM

bigk218 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Good call. Didn’t think of that.

|

12/6/2020 3:04 PM

I fully predict cm is on Star next year.

|

12/6/2020 4:19 PM

bigk218 wrote:

CM signed with MLs Chaparrel Honda team already.

|

12/6/2020 9:02 PM

bigk218 wrote:

Joe512 wrote:

CM signed with MLs Chaparrel Honda team already.

Ahh yesss. By next year I mean the year after next year. Cm is going to put MLs team on the map though!!!

|

12/7/2020 1:19 AM

Chris_Buehler wrote:

Why thank you sir wink Just starting the next one, will be pretty special!

|

www.90smotocross.com

Instagram - @90sMotocross
Facebook - 90s Motocross

12/7/2020 3:00 AM

Chris_Buehler wrote:

chuckdavies wrote:

Still see any off the crazy leg gang chuck ?

|

12/7/2020 8:11 AM

bigk218 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Shimoda has so far out-performed Mumford by nearly every metric. They turned pro at the same race in 2019 (although Mumford didn't race SX this year) and Shimoda showed that he has a lot of promise indoors with 3rd overall in his rookie season.

If it had been a normal situation, where teams knew well in advance that Jo would be a free agent for the '21 season, he would've been snatched up in a second.

Fortunately, the owner of the most successful team in 125/250F history knows talent when he sees it. I doubt the decision has anything to do with brand loyalty.

|

Twitter: @bayodome
Instagram: @bayodome

12/7/2020 8:21 AM

Chris_Buehler wrote:

chuckdavies wrote:

Your Albee replica is one of the best looking bikes I've ever seen

|

12/7/2020 10:04 AM

Not sure why Shimoda isn't officially announced yet. I saw on his Instagram he was riding at the same track with the other guys. You always have to take offseason speed with a grain of salt, but he looked really fast in the corners and decent in the whoops, with some room for improvement.

|