Privateers

Killer Customz
Edited Date/Time 7/25/2015 2:38am
My name is Kyle Pesci and I have taken on blogging. My blog site focuses on privateer motocross/supercross. I do story based rider interviews and weekly race recaps called "The Others." It's a quick bit about the race with a highlighted privateer and results from 20th thru 40th.

I have been able to work work some great racers and put together some articles that really get you to know the rider.

I ask that you please take a minute to check out my blog at WWW.KCMX.NET

Please feel free to give me some feedback on here and if you'd like to see anything on a specific rider just let me know.

Huge thanks to GuyB for letting me post this on here.

And again please check out KCMX.NET
KCMX.NET

|
Starcrossed
7/13/2015 10:56am
I was at a local track (Central Village) yesterday where Jason Brooks was racing. I've seen him racing there many times and he looked really fast yesterday...faster than ever. His first go round on the national circuit, on 250s in 2013, didn't go so well but he is doing awesome on a YZ450 this year. Like the concept, and the site, and will spend some more time checking it all out tonite. Glad you put this up.
shiftmx_22
Fantasy
708th
7/13/2015 2:51pm

Just messin'. Sounds like a cool idea. I'll definitely check in. Hope it picks up steam.
Starcrossed
7/13/2015 3:44pm
Interesting write ups on Pipes and McConnahy. I've met Noah, and I think Jeffro raced with his brother Nick, who you mentioned. I notice that you share a surname with one particular privateer...any relation? I'll go back later and read your blogs from the first part of the season. Nice work.

The Shop

RCB33
Fantasy
118th
7/13/2015 3:54pm
Like it, interesting stuff, love anything that has to do with privateers, amazing how much they go through to race, thanks for posting. P.S. Could you make a podcast or something dealing with just the privateers and privateer teams, would be awesome to listen to if possible
Killer Customz
7/13/2015 4:00pm
Interesting write ups on Pipes and McConnahy. I've met Noah, and I think Jeffro raced with his brother Nick, who you mentioned. I notice that you...
Interesting write ups on Pipes and McConnahy. I've met Noah, and I think Jeffro raced with his brother Nick, who you mentioned. I notice that you share a surname with one particular privateer...any relation? I'll go back later and read your blogs from the first part of the season. Nice work.
Jarett Pesci is my little brother. He is a privateer from Michigan. I did a piece on him called "To see the struggles." He went to Muddy Creek and RedBud this year and got in on timing at both. He has struggled with some injuries, but is a lot of the reason I really focus on privateers.
Killer Customz
7/13/2015 4:02pm
RCB33 wrote:
Like it, interesting stuff, love anything that has to do with privateers, amazing how much they go through to race, thanks for posting. P.S. Could you...
Like it, interesting stuff, love anything that has to do with privateers, amazing how much they go through to race, thanks for posting. P.S. Could you make a podcast or something dealing with just the privateers and privateer teams, would be awesome to listen to if possible
Thank you so much. I have actually thought of some sort of podcast or youtube type thing to spawn off of the blog. Maybe a weekly recap type thing.

Thanks for the support.

I am on Facebook. Kyle Pesci. I share a lot of my blogs through social media.

follow me on Instagram @killercustomz
dboivin
7/13/2015 5:36pm
little bump to the top for Kyle.

Pesci family are good peeps. Jarett has the skills to make in every week...just needs to stop breaking body parts so he can get a full season in, lol.
Killer Customz
7/13/2015 6:26pm
dboivin wrote:
little bump to the top for Kyle. Pesci family are good peeps. Jarett has the skills to make in every week...just needs to stop breaking body...
little bump to the top for Kyle.

Pesci family are good peeps. Jarett has the skills to make in every week...just needs to stop breaking body parts so he can get a full season in, lol.
Thanks Dan! Your support over all the years means a lot to us. Jarett really busts his butt, so it's been awesome to watch him get in at all the ones he's tried.
hiflyer88
7/14/2015 10:21pm
Requesting a piece on John Short. #253. He's one of the guys doing the most with the least. Great idea Killer Customz. Keep it up!
Killer Customz
7/15/2015 4:37am
hiflyer88 wrote:
Requesting a piece on John Short. #253. He's one of the guys doing the most with the least. Great idea Killer Customz. Keep it up!
I will see what I can do. Thanks.
TomZ
Fantasy
4402nd
7/15/2015 6:43am
Working on some stuff that will be helpful to you.

Hit me up when you have a minute.
Starcrossed
7/23/2015 9:03am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2015 9:06am
Thanks Starcrossed! Ill look in to a piece with Brooks.

www.kcmx.net
RacerX just did their most recent "Privateer Profile" on Jason. Things are definitely looking up for him, and he mentioned the possibility of racing Supercross in the article. I have another idea for something you may want to consider for your blog. I'll shoot you an e-mail this evening. Can't have RacerX hijacking any more of my ideas. haha
Killer Customz
7/23/2015 10:42am
Thanks Starcrossed! Ill look in to a piece with Brooks.

www.kcmx.net
RacerX just did their most recent "Privateer Profile" on Jason. Things are definitely looking up for him, and he mentioned the possibility of racing Supercross in...
RacerX just did their most recent "Privateer Profile" on Jason. Things are definitely looking up for him, and he mentioned the possibility of racing Supercross in the article. I have another idea for something you may want to consider for your blog. I'll shoot you an e-mail this evening. Can't have RacerX hijacking any more of my ideas. haha
Thank you. Next piece up is Jesse Wentland. Talked to him last week and of course he goes out and goes 12-12. Has everyone talking about him now.
deadking
Fantasy
491st
7/23/2015 1:58pm
Broc Schmeluyn - Top 20 Privateer with one of the biggest crashes of the year!
mx836
7/23/2015 4:36pm
I'd be interested to know more about John Short also. Never heard of him until he showed up at the North Central regional last year in IL. He was definitely impressive.
mxracer546
7/25/2015 2:38am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2015 2:40am
Keep up the great work Kyle! Love reading this stuff... Cool piece on LL

Post a reply to: Privateers

The Latest