Private Track in Oregon

Austin1636
6/17/2019 2:46am Edited Date/Time 6/30/2019 6:29pm
Pm’d OP! I’m near mcminville and work in FG, just got a new YZ450f and am getting back into riding after years. Would love to meet up with people and ride/ help with tracks. Hoping to hear from some of you guys! Definitely would like to ride something low key and fun, I don’t think I could jump into mt. View or Albany.. not yet lol
CKahmann
8/13/2019 9:58pm
PM'd you, too. Would love to help out and have a place to ride close to Portland. My kid is almost at riding age, too! Would be amazing to have a place like this to teach our next gen.
StevenMX
3/10/2021 6:42pm
New to the scene and was looking to find some fellow riders to link up with and learn from/help out. Just bumping this thread back up... is this group alive and well Smile ?!

The Shop

IanMac138
3/10/2021 7:59pm
StevenMX wrote:
New to the scene and was looking to find some fellow riders to link up with and learn from/help out. Just bumping this thread back up...
New to the scene and was looking to find some fellow riders to link up with and learn from/help out. Just bumping this thread back up... is this group alive and well Smile ?!
What's up StevenMX! I live in West Linn. Always looking for homies to ride with. I'd be happy to link up, especially now that tracks are going to be opening up soon (Oregon winters are brutal for riding since everything shuts down). I desperately need to get my ass back in shape after the winter slumber, but send me a message and let's connect. Been riding MX for 25 years (took 10 off after a brutal injury but got back into it in 2018 and been shredding since). I own a '19 KTM 150SX. Lets rip! And welcome!
StevenMX
3/10/2021 10:01pm
IanMac138 wrote:
What's up StevenMX! I live in West Linn. Always looking for homies to ride with. I'd be happy to link up, especially now that tracks are...
What's up StevenMX! I live in West Linn. Always looking for homies to ride with. I'd be happy to link up, especially now that tracks are going to be opening up soon (Oregon winters are brutal for riding since everything shuts down). I desperately need to get my ass back in shape after the winter slumber, but send me a message and let's connect. Been riding MX for 25 years (took 10 off after a brutal injury but got back into it in 2018 and been shredding since). I own a '19 KTM 150SX. Lets rip! And welcome!
Sent you a PM, look forward to linking up!
CR92
3/11/2021 4:27am
Anyone in contact with the op still? Seemed like a really cool track
holeshot413
Fantasy
1651st
3/11/2021 5:15am
cr250r wrote:
Hey Guys I just had a great track built on my property and I'm looking to get some riding buddies that want a cool place to...
Hey Guys

I just had a great track built on my property and I'm looking to get some riding buddies that want a cool
place to ride in exchange for some help in maintaining it

Its a beginner/intermediate track - no doubles or triples - just tabletops and nice sweeping berms. I have an
11 year old who is just starting to ride so I wanted to make it kid friendly

Lap times are around 2 mins....

I've got a few requirements but I'd like to meet a few moto-friendly families that want to ride in a safe environment
without worrying about getting run over

You don't need to have kids of course but you do need to be respectful

PM me if you're interested and lets talk
Thanks

Absolutely gorgeous property
Congrats

Post a reply to: Private Track in Oregon

The Latest