Private Track in Oregon

cr250r
Edited Date/Time 3/11/2021 5:15am
Hey Guys

I just had a great track built on my property and I'm looking to get some riding buddies that want a cool
place to ride in exchange for some help in maintaining it

Its a beginner/intermediate track - no doubles or triples - just tabletops and nice sweeping berms. I have an
11 year old who is just starting to ride so I wanted to make it kid friendly

Lap times are around 2 mins....

I've got a few requirements but I'd like to meet a few moto-friendly families that want to ride in a safe environment
without worrying about getting run over

You don't need to have kids of course but you do need to be respectful

PM me if you're interested and lets talk
Thanks

|
peelout
7/2/2015 1:03pm
oh man i wish i was closer, i would drive a few hours to rip around that beauty

great work!
bronwynrayne
7/2/2015 1:08pm
Wow that looks so fun! Wish we lived closer, you're a couple hours from us down in Eugene.

The Shop

jeffro503
7/2/2015 1:25pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2015 7:26pm
Im 15mins from there. Raised in St Helens . I'll touch base with you. I ran and built all the tracks in the Hindsightmx track a few years ago. Is the track up off EM Watts? Shoot me an email at jeffreyhuber503@gmail.com

Pretty hard to maintain a track in this weather too. Should be an awesome spring / fall track for sure.

Edit : fixed my email addy.
bvm111
7/2/2015 2:10pm
holy shnikeys... that looks like fun, you don't need all the big jumps!

that last photo looks like a single to a slight downslope and looks like a nice huck you could hit all day and have a grin on your face, and the berms look like you could drag a bar through them!

wish I could spin a few laps there!

seriously jealous

cr250r
7/2/2015 3:46pm
Oh heck ya what did you use to build it
All that was used to build it was a BullDozer

The guy who built it says it was the nicest dirt he's worked on in years - not a single rock on the entire track
He said it was just like butter!
wsc96
Fantasy
474th
7/2/2015 3:49pm
Very cool. Wish someone who had property near me would do this.
jeffro503
7/2/2015 7:25pm
Oh heck ya what did you use to build it
cr250r wrote:
All that was used to build it was a BullDozer The guy who built it says it was the nicest dirt he's worked on in years...

The guy who built it says it was the nicest dirt he's worked on in years - not a single rock on the entire track
Just sent him an email. Damn it I screwed my email address up above haha.

Also , up on the hills of Scappoose , the dirt is extremely rich. The top soil is probably 5' deep before you even get into the clay base. Judging by the pics I have a good idea of where it at I think too. Very col having a private track open up not more than 15mins from me. If it wasn't so damn hot I'd feel spoiled!
jeffro503
7/2/2015 7:27pm
Looks super fun, I just sent you a PM!
Hey Joe , I know your location says CA now , but you were from up here just a few months ago correct? Be cool to hook up and do some riding with ya!
PC
7/2/2015 7:28pm
Pm sent. Or at least I think it sent.

Thelen20
7/2/2015 8:16pm
cr250r wrote:
All that was used to build it was a BullDozer The guy who built it says it was the nicest dirt he's worked on in years...

I was going to say that looks like some amazing dirt! Yummy!
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
7/2/2015 10:34pm
Looks super fun, I just sent you a PM!
jeffro503 wrote:
Hey Joe , I know your location says CA now , but you were from up here just a few months ago correct? Be cool to...
Hey Joe , I know your location says CA now , but you were from up here just a few months ago correct? Be cool to hook up and do some riding with ya!
Yeah I'm in Portland until end of July. I still have a house here but based in LA during the winter.

I sent a Pm, but if that didn't work feel free to drop me an email CarlinoJoe@yahoo.com
Luigi
7/3/2015 1:56am
I built a couple private tracks back in Nebraska so I have experience with tractors. Maybe I could help. I'm in PDX but headed to Oklahoma for a week, maybe I'll see Guy Cooper! I'll hit you up when I get back.
Luigi503
7/3/2015 2:03am
I knew I had another profile! I obviously haven't posted much, I used to be more active on Mototalk.
jeffro503
7/3/2015 7:07am
That dirt looks like magic! Jeffro! Get me in Smile
I will try for sure Patrick. You , PC and Joe here in the thread. I might be able to go out there this weekend and take a peek if he doesn't mind. Maybe see what he may need help with. But dang man , it's freakin' 95 -100 degrees out! Usually when it gets this warm I pack it in until we can get to around 85 or lower. When I was younger I could hold up better in the heat , but now that I have to work in it most days , I like spending time with my AC at home haha.
Kawisrok
7/3/2015 6:56pm
Hey CR, I live about an hour away, my 18 year old did his first track ride last week. I am new to track riding as well and my wife wants to give it a go. Will you be having an open invite any time? Also we'd love to help with maintenance. Mike.
spena32
5/6/2017 6:54pm
cr250r wrote:
Hey Guys I just had a great track built on my property and I'm looking to get some riding buddies that want a cool place to...
Hey Guys

I just had a great track built on my property and I'm looking to get some riding buddies that want a cool
place to ride in exchange for some help in maintaining it

Its a beginner/intermediate track - no doubles or triples - just tabletops and nice sweeping berms. I have an
11 year old who is just starting to ride so I wanted to make it kid friendly

Lap times are around 2 mins....

I've got a few requirements but I'd like to meet a few moto-friendly families that want to ride in a safe environment
without worrying about getting run over

You don't need to have kids of course but you do need to be respectful

PM me if you're interested and lets talk
Thanks

Hi! Was wondering if your track was still accepting riders? Just moved up from SoCal looking for cool places to ride and definitely don't mind helping out. Thanks!
spena32
5/6/2017 7:18pm
know of any rides or anything tomorrow or near future? None of the tracks seem to be open and sandy is all filled up
cr250r
6/5/2017 9:20pm
spena32 wrote:
know of any rides or anything tomorrow or near future? None of the tracks seem to be open and sandy is all filled up
Hey All

Well- my travel schedule is slowing down a bit so its time to get back to Moto
I've decided to reach out and see if anyone else is interested in riding on a Private track that I have on my land.

I'm looking for people who want to have fun and are respectful more than anything.
PM me if interested
feelnjstfine
6/5/2017 9:32pm
cr250r wrote:
Hey All Well- my travel schedule is slowing down a bit so its time to get back to Moto I've decided to reach out and see...
Hey All

Well- my travel schedule is slowing down a bit so its time to get back to Moto
I've decided to reach out and see if anyone else is interested in riding on a Private track that I have on my land.

I'm looking for people who want to have fun and are respectful more than anything.
PM me if interested
Have you hit up See See Thor yet, I know he's living up in Scappoose now.
Dragoo168
6/6/2017 11:05am
So if I was to drive up from Northern Nevada for a weekend,...what would the criteria be for an old guy and his wife? Smile
Hammer 663s
6/6/2017 11:11am
PM'd you. We have an ultra secret, private track too in Portland area. Happy to share and share alike. Long time riders/racers, and the kids all moto too. Have had several private tracks so know the ins and outs of maintenance, and the risks of allowing others to ride on your land.

Hammer 663s

Post a reply to: Private Track in Oregon

The Latest