Pretty competitive for 22

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2019 8:05 PM

Not a bad ride at all him and Tomac moved forward all night on a very fast, not very tech and a little hard to pass track. Him and tomac were running the same pace as the top 3.

Also great ride by Brayton stayed steady and right there the whole race.

|

2/9/2019 8:09 PM

Dean Wilson did decent.

|

2/9/2019 9:32 PM

Reed’s fitness seems very good. The last 10 laps, Chad was faster than Marvin. And they were both battling for position.

|

2/10/2019 12:04 AM

So impressive. Another race through the pack making passes. JGR has to be very happy

|

2/10/2019 12:20 AM

That track was pretty damn terrible to pass on too.

|

2/10/2019 12:26 AM

Im callin a 5th overall for the season baring injury.

Hate away lol

|

2/10/2019 12:29 AM

Passed Wilson late in the race as well, another great ride.

|

2/10/2019 1:21 AM

yz133rider wrote:

#161 Thompson in the 250 LCQ didn't have much trouble. 10th to 2nd. That LCQ was epic!

|

2/10/2019 2:07 AM

It's just so awesome to see him still out there doin it!!

|

2/10/2019 2:10 AM

I fuckin wish the old bastard would schedule his nap so it didn’t conflict with the gate drop.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/10/2019 2:16 AM

Crush wrote:

I fuckin wish the old bastard would schedule his nap so it didn’t conflict with the gate drop.

Yeah I wish he could get the good starts back, bad qualifying and subsequent gate picks aren't helping and the fields too competitive to start mid pack.
But once he got a roll on, he looks solid. Maybe give his a mechanic an electric jabber on the gate next round.

|

2/10/2019 3:40 AM

As soon as I seen him miss the gate drop reaction I thought for sure 12-14th on a one lined track. Sure he had some good fortune with a few guys going down but that was a legit ride. Haven't seen any lap times or anything but if its true that he was on par with the front bunch as someone said, thats impressive. Cool that he kept Tomac in sight the whole moto. Age old agage that Ralph and RC mention a lot is that he "learns" the pace and is very good at latching on.

Stoked for him. Hopefully he gets a start next week!

|

2/10/2019 4:26 AM

Chad never ceases to amaze me. He is as skilled at SX as anybody ever except maybe Jeremy and James.

|

2/10/2019 4:29 AM

He'll be on the podium by the end of the season.
Winning is probably a long shot, would need a bit of luck.

But man he does way better than I thought he would

|

2/10/2019 4:40 AM

He just needs to figure out the starts, good starts would help him so much!

He will get a podium this year.

|

2/10/2019 7:26 AM

Someone will be on here soon enough talking crazy, saying he is eighth in points, when all the smart people on Vital have put him out to pasture.

|

2/10/2019 7:33 AM

Crush wrote:

Haha!
He had a decent jump in his heat, but seemed to bounce over the gate(again). In the main he was just late as you say.

|

2/10/2019 7:38 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

Someone will be on here soon enough talking crazy, saying he is eighth in points, when all the smart people on Vital have put him out to pasture.

There are kangaroos in my front yard! They’re wearing hats and mittens! I think they stole my Amazon package!

Oh, and Reed is 8th in points.

|

2/10/2019 8:00 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

Vital gunna Vital...

|

2/10/2019 8:12 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

Not out to pasture, just not top 5 which so far is true.

|

2/10/2019 8:21 AM

yz133rider wrote:

fullfloater wrote:

#161 Thompson in the 250 LCQ didn't have much trouble. 10th to 2nd. That LCQ was epic!

Dude did you even watch the race, everyone above 10th diedlaughing

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

2/10/2019 11:01 AM

yz133rider wrote:

fullfloater wrote:

JM485 wrote:

Dude did you even watch the race, everyone above 10th diedlaughing

Reed also went from like 17th to 7th not sure what he was getting at. The track was still one lined and no room to really make up time. Reed and tomac did excellent to do as well as they did.

|

2/10/2019 2:04 PM

KDXGarage wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

He was 5th last week. Smh

|

2/10/2019 2:49 PM

KDXGarage wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

mxgoon wrote:

Its crazy. Even if reed gets a podium or a win these clowns will say yeah, but this this and this happened.

|

2/10/2019 3:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2019 3:12 PM

KDXGarage wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

mxgoon wrote:

I’m talking about points wise or minimally at least consistent top 5 results.

|

2/10/2019 3:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2019 3:11 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

mxgoon wrote:

yz133rider wrote:

Its crazy. Even if reed gets a podium or a win these clowns will say yeah, but this this and this happened.

I’m not a clown first of all, and if Reed won or podiumed I would give credit where credit was due. I don’t see it happening though and he’s not showing top 5 results week in and week out. The opposite of the coin is the people who see Reed get a decent result and act likes it’s the second coming. I think some of you are taking the talking points too personally when all that is being pointed out is what the results are showing.

|

2/10/2019 3:23 PM

I was gonna like the first post, but since it has 22 likes I’m gonna leave it.

|

2/10/2019 3:34 PM

mxgoon wrote:

yz133rider wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

I’m not a clown first of all, and if Reed won or podiumed I would give credit where credit was due. I don’t see it happening though and he’s not showing top 5 results week in and week out. The opposite of the coin is the people who see Reed get a decent result and act likes it’s the second coming. I think some of you are taking the talking points too personally when all that is being pointed out is what the results are showing.

I dont think anybody claimed or expected him to be consistently top 5. I feel he has a few more top 5s, maybe a podium if it all lines up in a good night. He'll probably finish 12-15 several times too.

|

2/10/2019 5:14 PM

yz133rider wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

davis224 wrote:

I dont think anybody claimed or expected him to be consistently top 5. I feel he has a few more top 5s, maybe a podium if it all lines up in a good night. He'll probably finish 12-15 several times too.

Exactly! It's funny how the goal posts keep moving

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/10/2019 5:21 PM

Those letters on his visor...that’s not how you spell Chad. wink Photo

|