Presser Questions

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2018 5:15 PM

1) Eli when can we buy the AStars stuff you are wearing?

2). At first it was said you hated the kawasaki, do you really like this new bike? What do you like about it compared to other bikes you have ridden?

3) Ken what would you say to encourage other guys that have been hurt riding to do to keep their minds right and improve the way you have?

4) Marvin is it lonely at the Baker Factory or who are you training with now, to push you? How is Anderson doing?

|

8/1/2018 4:13 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

2). At first it was said you hated the kawasaki, do you really like ...more

I'm not sure what happened to this little experiment. Gibby says the cell/wifi service isn't the greatest at some tracks and the questions have to be pertinent to that days event. You went down the same road I did but the post race presser has some un-written but traditionally rigid guidelines. I'll leave the interviews to the pros.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/1/2018 4:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2018 4:29 PM

1: Eli Doesn't have the answers.
2: Eli will give you a nasty look and say the new bike is the best he's ridden
3: The question he's been asked the most the past year and irrelevant at a press conference following a race.
4: Marvin isn't Anderson's trainer and doesn't want to spill any beans that he may have. Besides all that, he does his best.

Try again.

|

8/1/2018 4:29 PM

Eli do you think you can beat Herlings ?

|

8/1/2018 4:40 PM

Eli is paid by Kawasaki to promote their motorcycle. Asking a rider his opinion on the current bike they ride is a waste of time.

|

8/1/2018 4:42 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Eli do you think you can beat Herlings ?

Lol...I'm gonna say that doesn't fall into the pertinent to the race/day category. If GuyB had discussed/presented the question to Eli beforehand...and Eli was cool with it...it might fly. My guess is that the riders don't like getting blindsided by questions from left field. Post race is just that...questions about that days race. A personal interview is a whole different thing.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/1/2018 4:45 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

4) Look for Anderson to return at Budds and Ironman. Those flights and hotels are booked (though there are entries in for all three races). Last I heard, Unadilla was still a question mark.

|

8/1/2018 5:11 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

4) Look for Anderson to return at Budds and Ironman. Those flights and hotels are booked (though there are entries in for all ...more

That raises a question. My understanding is the riders pre-enter for the season. In Anderson's case (or any injured rider)...is their entry fee refunded for races they miss or just forfeited? Small potatoes I know but just a question.

|

8/1/2018 5:34 PM

Samuel wrote:

Eli is paid by Kawasaki to promote their motorcycle. Asking a rider his opinion on the current bike they ride is a waste of ...more

Or be like Chad Reed, talk up the bike, have a bad season, then say the bike is junk and ride something else the next season laughing Seems like a pretty regular occurance...

|

8/1/2018 8:12 PM

I figured we had a couple weeks to come up with at least 2 good ones......but hey sue me for trying!

|