Press conference

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2019 6:14 AM

Where is it ?last year it was posted before the morning after

|

1/6/2019 6:59 AM

Hope they still have them. I always loved watching them while eating breakfast lol

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

1/6/2019 7:19 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

Hope they still have them. I always loved watching them while eating breakfast lol

Ikr want to watch that pulp and whiskey throttle show too

|

1/6/2019 8:00 AM

MotoXAddicts has it, but it's audio only.

|

No brains, No headaches.

1/6/2019 11:47 AM

no video?

|

1/6/2019 12:14 PM

I have post-race videos with both winners up on the homepage, homeboys.

|

1/6/2019 1:28 PM

|

1/7/2019 10:29 AM

GuyB wrote:

I have post-race videos with both winners up on the homepage, homeboys.

Watched and appreciated - you do a great job with these.

Do you know if they are doing the usual post-race presser this year? You know the one: top three from each class, camera placed awkwardly close, Tomac picking at his hands, Anderson biting at his nails, and a couple of yeah-no's thrown in for good measure.

|

1/7/2019 10:44 AM

tingo wrote:

Watched and appreciated - you do a great job with these.

Do you know if they are doing the usual post-race presser this year? You know the one: top three from each class, camera placed awkwardly close, Tomac picking at his hands, Anderson biting at his nails, and a couple of yeah-no's thrown in for good measure.

They do have the press conferences afterwards, and I’d expect that they’re livestreamed. I did see someone else say that they weren’t on Youtube...not sure why. Maybe a first-week speedbump.

The guys were pretty good this weekend. Pre-race was as stiff as always, but post-race wasn’t nearly as bad.

|

1/7/2019 10:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2019 10:51 AM



|