President Of Ricky Carmichael Racing, JH Leale, On the Two Wheel Action Podcast...

Zoom
JH Leale talks about him and Ricky riding Adventure Touring bikes along with his role on the Safe To Race task force.

Also a cool tidbit about the GOAT of Road Racing trading helmets with the GOAT of Motocross.

A conversation with JH would lot be complete without his classic confrontation at a Brooklyn motorcycle shop trying to peddle AGV helmets.

Episode 1 was Kevin Johnson and highlighted by his unlikely Gold Metal over Pastrana, Renner, Twitch and Nate Adams at X Games a few years ago.

Episode 2 was Colin Edwards with some amazing stories from this 8 time Loretta Lynn's National racer turned 2 time World Superbike Champion. Colin also made public that he is about to enter the world of Motocross Training at his Boot Camp near Houston.

Episode 3 was Tyler Livesay. Tyler owns the MX Factory and has the most watch motocross instructional video's on YouTube. Most of his video's average over a million views.

Episode 4 was JH Leale President of Ricky Carmichael Racing.

Here is the link to the Podcast. https://www.spreaker.com/show/life-on-two-wheels

A friend of mine suggested with all my contacts and years of experience in the Industry to start a Podcast. Glad that I did and I have some great guest lined up for future episodes.

Enjoy!
|
Kyle978
8/27/2020 12:27pm
A janky podcast of a retired riders man friend, being spammed on Vital. What could go wrong?
Zoom
8/27/2020 12:59pm
Kyle978 wrote:
A janky podcast of a retired riders man friend, being spammed on Vital. What could go wrong?
"Retired?"
Tuna
8/27/2020 3:22pm
Kyle978 wrote:
Zoom wrote:
"Retired?"
Pretty sure he is a retired professional MX and SX racer is he not?
Nellie12
8/27/2020 7:15pm
Spammed? A little harsh my man. Larry, post whatever the hell you want as far as I'm concerned.

The Shop

Spooner
8/27/2020 7:44pm
Kyle978 wrote:
I bet you're a blast at parties.

Post a reply to: President Of Ricky Carmichael Racing, JH Leale, On the Two Wheel Action Podcast...

The Latest