Presale SX ticket availability

yamahamx
Looking at the available seats for A1 and it seems like all the seats I normally shoot for aren't available. I highly doubt they are ALL sold out this early. Do they release additional seats when the tickets go on sale to the general public? Thanks in advance. Cringing at what I'll have to pay if I have to go 3rd party...
|
10/19/2017 2:14pm
yamahamx wrote:
Looking at the available seats for A1 and it seems like all the seats I normally shoot for aren't available. I highly doubt they are ALL...
Looking at the available seats for A1 and it seems like all the seats I normally shoot for aren't available. I highly doubt they are ALL sold out this early. Do they release additional seats when the tickets go on sale to the general public? Thanks in advance. Cringing at what I'll have to pay if I have to go 3rd party...
Saw the same thing for Glendale. I think they hype the pre-sale, exclusive access, yadda, yadda to get 2nd or 3rd tier seats sold before the best seats are available. A successful strategy, but a little shady in my opinion.
tylermx967
10/19/2017 6:07pm
WE GOED TO THE RACE IN TEXAS THIS YEAR BUT NOT THE YEAR BEFORE BECASE WE GOED INSTED TO WRESSEL MANIA THAT YEAR IN DALLAS AND NOW THEY BRINGED BACK HOUSTON

Post a reply to: Presale SX ticket availability

The Latest