Premix 2 let down.

I've spent money on moto movies for years and will continue but I feel let down by the new Premix. The production was sub part and they have commercials throughout the movie. I know they have to fund the move, but having straight commercials with no transitions was a bummer. Has to be a better way to handle it. Movie just seems like an after thought and them trying to capitalize on how good the first one was. Anyone else feel the same way?
|
hyler199
12/6/2017 3:35pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2017 3:38pm
im on the bus comin home from work right now so I got time to vent....

I really liked the first one and havent bit the bullet on buying the next one. I figured Id go wild and buy Moto9, Premix2 and a few others at the same time over Christmas break.

My only gripe about it is after a few clips of different riders goin balls to the wall was getting a bit stale and less exciting as I was in the beginning. Also the intro and the everyone making 2 stroke sounds went from funny to shut the fuck up pretty quick haha.
My standout from Premix 1 was Dean Wilsons segment and riding. His style was unique, exaggerated but you can tell he was havin a fuckin ball out there. I can barely remember anyone elses segment in the video.

All I know is as the 2nd movie was getting made I would comment on several instagrams telling them they better get some 2 stroke offroad/woods riders in there to mix it up because shit was getting stale by the end of the first one. Especially since most of the 2 stroke riders now are offroad people anyways, I love moto/sx as much as offroad but c'mon.

Low and behold Moto9 put Wild Wally Palmer in the video and I have heard atleast 8+ moto guys say his bit was THE BEST part of the whole movie. Even just recently as I am typing this the PulpMX podcast C. Craig just said "The dude is nuts, my fav part"

There needs to be some desert wide open segments, woods riders segments, grass track turn track segments etcetc. I dont care if you hit up every moto track in the world it got boring lol
smv ryder
Fantasy
1306th
12/6/2017 3:47pm
hyler199 wrote:
im on the bus comin home from work right now so I got time to vent.... I really liked the first one and havent bit the...
im on the bus comin home from work right now so I got time to vent....

I really liked the first one and havent bit the bullet on buying the next one. I figured Id go wild and buy Moto9, Premix2 and a few others at the same time over Christmas break.

My only gripe about it is after a few clips of different riders goin balls to the wall was getting a bit stale and less exciting as I was in the beginning. Also the intro and the everyone making 2 stroke sounds went from funny to shut the fuck up pretty quick haha.
My standout from Premix 1 was Dean Wilsons segment and riding. His style was unique, exaggerated but you can tell he was havin a fuckin ball out there. I can barely remember anyone elses segment in the video.

All I know is as the 2nd movie was getting made I would comment on several instagrams telling them they better get some 2 stroke offroad/woods riders in there to mix it up because shit was getting stale by the end of the first one. Especially since most of the 2 stroke riders now are offroad people anyways, I love moto/sx as much as offroad but c'mon.

Low and behold Moto9 put Wild Wally Palmer in the video and I have heard atleast 8+ moto guys say his bit was THE BEST part of the whole movie. Even just recently as I am typing this the PulpMX podcast C. Craig just said "The dude is nuts, my fav part"

There needs to be some desert wide open segments, woods riders segments, grass track turn track segments etcetc. I dont care if you hit up every moto track in the world it got boring lol
PreMix 2 sucked but I stated that in the other post... YOU nailed it with Wild Wally Palmer, dude is nuts and had the best movie segment so far in any video that has came out.

The Shop

Rhino
12/6/2017 6:15pm
Link to other thread?
yz763
12/6/2017 7:07pm Edited Date/Time 12/6/2017 7:07pm
I just bought it and watched it. If you saw the preview...you have seen the movie. Probably the worst $13 I have ever spent on iTunes. The sound was horrible like it was mixed in some kids Beats headphones on his double din MP3 player in his Honda civic.

Post a reply to: Premix 2 let down.

The Latest