PreQuel mens pro class pics

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2007 12:53 AM

There are 50 pictures of the mens pro class here http://dwilliams921.photosite.com/Album4/

Langston 450 Class winner
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Jeff Alessi
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Mike Alessi
[LINK TO IMAGE]

250F class
Metcalfe 250 winner
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Grant
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Canard
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Post edited by: MXERdw, at: 5/14/2007 11:36 PM

|

5/16/2007 9:42 AM

that jump over the top of the hill looks awesome...

|

work it!

5/16/2007 11:13 AM

TimbuK758 wrote:

I have to agree. It looks like fun.

|

5/17/2007 6:13 AM

TimbuK758 wrote:

Tiki wrote:

That hill is Mount Whitney...It is pretty cool. However the one picture that reads Jeff Alessi, is actually, Bobby Garrison, Jeff's shoulder can be seen.

I know they advertise the same track as the national, but I don't think Mt. Whitney will be ran the same way for the national...Jody Weisel, usually makes a few changes.

I am personally responsible for getting the water service (hose stations) locations up, and running. I put the 6,000 gallon water tanks on the hills, to feed the higher areas, as well...it is tough work but it is worth all the effort, to be able to have all access at any race.

|

5/17/2007 6:14 AM

TimbuK758 wrote:

Tiki wrote:

That hill is Mount Whitney...It is pretty cool. However the one picture that reads Jeff Alessi, has Bobby Garrison #69 too. He raced both classes that day.

I know they advertise the same track as the national, but I don't think Mt. Whitney will be ran the same way for the national...Jody Weisel, usually makes a few changes.

I am personally responsible for getting the water service (hose stations) locations up, and running. I put the 6,000 gallon water tanks on the hills, to feed the higher areas, as well...it is tough work but it is worth all the effort, to be able to have all access at any race.

|

5/18/2007 8:17 AM

TimbuK758 wrote:

Tiki wrote:

Mike Bierman wrote:

That hill is Mount Whitney...It is pretty cool. However the one picture that reads Jeff Alessi, has Bobby Garrison #69 too. He raced both classes that day.

Scroll to the right. Mike Alessi, more than his shoulder don't you think.

|

5/18/2007 8:18 AM

TimbuK758 wrote:

Tiki wrote:

Mike Bierman wrote:

|

5/18/2007 5:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 5:54 PM

Tiki wrote:

Mike Bierman wrote:

eurohero wrote:

yes I see it,

It's amazing...the first time I looked it didn't load. I could catch only, a part of \"Jeff's\" shoulder.

I was there, (seems I am always there) and it was cool to see those guys loft off the backside of Whitney...now I have to try. Glad I have good insurance !

Thanx for letting me know...twice !

Post edited by: Mike Bierman, at: 5/19/2007 3:08 AM

Post edited by: Mike Bierman, at: 5/19/2007 3:09 AM

|

5/18/2007 10:13 PM

Mike Bierman wrote:

eurohero wrote:

Mike Bierman wrote:

yes I see it,

It's amazing...the first time I looked it didn't load. I could catch only, a part of \"Jeff's\" shoulder.

I was there, (seems I am always there) and it was cool to see those guys loft off the backside of Whitney...now I have to try. Glad I have good insurance !

everything on this page posting twice, it wasn't me

|

5/19/2007 7:17 AM

eurohero wrote:

Mike Bierman wrote:

yes I see it,

eurohero wrote:

everything on this page posting twice, it wasn't me

yeah...it's funny how this new technology works...

|