Prayers needed for AMA Motocross manager Kip Bigelow

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2016 6:30 PM

Just found out that Kip suffered a stroke while still in Tennessee. I don't know the severity just yet. Kip and his family are pure moto through and through and really need the thoughts and prayers of the moto community at this difficult time.

|

8/7/2016 6:41 PM

Prayers and positive thoughts to Kip and the Bigelow family. Truly a core moto family and good folks.

|

8/7/2016 6:49 PM

Sorry to hear that. Kip is pretty young to have a stroke. Hopefully he can pull through strong.

|

8/7/2016 7:17 PM

Always impressed with Kip. Best wishes on a full recovery.

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

8/7/2016 7:26 PM

Praying for Kip to have complet recovery!

|

8/7/2016 7:30 PM

Bummer.

I was at the ranch with my brother, who stopped and asked a stranger if they wanted a lift from stage coach hill to the track, the guy jumped in. He asked my brothers name and said his was Kip, my brother asked.... like Kip Bigelow!?!?! They talked and made the connection of being from Michigan and he wished my brother luck.

Sucks to hear this. Get well soon.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

8/7/2016 7:54 PM

Dang, we will be praying for you Kip.

Raced him and Kurt several times,he'd be the same age as me.

I think it was Kip that launched his bike 2 rows deep into the pits at monster mountain.

Overjumped the step up that had whoops after the landing,lost his hand and whiskeyed thru them till it tossed him off and the bike launched off that banked turn a good 40 feet sailing over the first row of vehicles.

|

8/7/2016 8:42 PM

Shoot!
If your from the Michigan area and Mention the Bigelow Family you think MX
Thoughts and Prayers to all

|

8/7/2016 8:47 PM

.Mr. Bigelow and his family have always been a class act. Raced minis against him in
district 14 and he was untouchable. Frankly, I'm shocked to realize the guy's not super-human... Best wishes to Kip and the rest of the Bigelows. We need more like them in this sport.

|

"Never name a hog you may have to eat" - Willie Nelson

8/7/2016 9:26 PM

Prayers launched

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

8/7/2016 11:12 PM

Prayers sent, praying for a full recovery.

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

8/8/2016 5:56 AM

Any news on how bad it is?

|

8/8/2016 7:15 AM

hillbilly wrote:

Any news on how bad it is?

Not yet.

|

8/8/2016 7:31 AM

Praying for a full and speedy recovery.

|

8/8/2016 7:53 AM

Please keep us updated. Kip is a good dude and I'm hoping everything turns out OK.

|

8/8/2016 2:29 PM

No word is worrisome.

|

8/8/2016 2:48 PM

I understand Kip is resting and word is there should be a full recovery. That's all I know. But a prayer is always welcome for anyone feeling under the weather.

|

8/8/2016 3:02 PM

Mr. Info wrote:

I understand Kip is resting and word is there should be a full recovery. That's all I know. But a prayer is always welcome for ...more

Thanks for the info. I'm friends with one of his brothers but didn't want to bug him about it and was waiting for him to update us.

|

8/8/2016 4:32 PM

Kips a great guy!! Was our team manager for the jr des nations in France and Italy as well as having my sons back for years. One of a kind dude for sure. Prayers sent

|

8/8/2016 4:57 PM

Sorry to hear, best wishes.

|

8/8/2016 6:38 PM

same here, kinda waiting for kreg to update us. kips a good dude. wish him well and fast recovery

|

8/9/2016 1:38 AM

slumpstone wrote:

Kips a great guy!! Was our team manager for the jr des nations in France and Italy as well as having my sons back for years. ...more

Right on

What is the Jr MXoN experience like?

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

8/9/2016 6:16 AM

Prayers sent.
Kip is a great guy, and always very helpful around those qualifier times with detail questions.
Thanks for the updates, and we are hoping for a full recovery.

|

8/9/2016 6:40 AM

Latest I have heard is that he is alert and even smiling and a full recovery is very likely.

|

8/9/2016 10:07 AM

Sounds like Kipp is doing good and will be able to go home from the hospital tomorrow.

|

8/9/2016 12:07 PM

That is good to hear. Do not know Kip but he sounds a top man, very best wishes to him and his family for his recovery.

I had a close friend who had a deep stroke or something a little while back- he too made a good recovery and got sent home recently.

|

Always was an excellent rider ...... at crashing usually

Moto Aspes, you know you want one

8/9/2016 12:24 PM

Great to hear he is feeling better and hoping he is back to new in short time.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

8/9/2016 12:37 PM

slumpstone wrote:

Kips a great guy!! Was our team manager for the jr des nations in France and Italy as well as having my sons back for years. ...more

The Rock wrote:

Right on

What is the Jr MXoN experience like?

It's an awesome experience. Team won gold both years.

|

8/9/2016 1:07 PM

update shared today of his daughters post.

These last few days have been really hard on my family and I. My dad had a stroke on Sunday morning and has been in the hospital in Nashville, Tennesse resting and recovering. He is such a strong and independent person and I know this took him completely off guard. We have been getting so much support and it means the world to me that so many people are worried and care so much. The doctors say they are thrilled with the progress he has made and so is my dad. He is going to be discharged tomorrow morning and we are so excited to get him home. I love my dad so much and im so glad that I can be here for him. Here's a couple pictures celebrating the great times we've had together, & I know we will have plently more.
|

8/9/2016 1:16 PM

Hoping for a full recovery for Kip, and hope and strength to the family.

|