Prado vs Plessinger

Cortami79
8/28/2018 1:32am
RG1 wrote:
One thing I will guarantee. Whether Prado can run with Plessinger or not, everyone is going to love watching him ride. He is without doubt one...
One thing I will guarantee. Whether Prado can run with Plessinger or not, everyone is going to love watching him ride. He is without doubt one of the most stylish riders in the world, it's a joy to watch him ride with the confidence he has and his technique is perfect
This. Absolutely a thing of beauty. He even has style when he rides through the paddock Grinning
8/28/2018 2:13am
Plessinger, isn't that the guy who is over 20 years old and still riding a 250? Same like those other sandbaggers in the USA like Osborne and Oldenburg and so and so on
Sully
8/28/2018 2:57am
RG1 wrote:
One thing I will guarantee. Whether Prado can run with Plessinger or not, everyone is going to love watching him ride. He is without doubt one...
One thing I will guarantee. Whether Prado can run with Plessinger or not, everyone is going to love watching him ride. He is without doubt one of the most stylish riders in the world, it's a joy to watch him ride with the confidence he has and his technique is perfect
Fuckin’ A right! Obviously, as an American, I want Plessinger to win, but I’m not overlooking the fact we’ll be watching the four baddest 250 riders on the planet get after it on the same track.

The Shop

agn5009
8/28/2018 4:48am
agn5009 wrote:
I'm not going to respond to a lot of that because it's so dumb and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. But no, Prado didn't...
I'm not going to respond to a lot of that because it's so dumb and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. But no, Prado didn't go 1-1 again. He went 2-1 in Bulgaria. Much like the week before in Switzerland where he went 2-1. And Czech republic a few weeks ago where he went 3-1. MXGP of Asia the the week before he went 2-1. And in Indonesia the week before he went 4-3. Lomardia the week before that he went 2-1. Before that was France where he went 3-1. Great Britain he went 2-2. Germany was 2-1. Latvia was 2-1. Russia was 2-2. He has gone 1-1 one time in the last 12 rounds. "Just went 1-1...again"

You obviously don't have your facts straight.
Poppanator wrote:
I’m not going to go into the previous argument, but that’s a pretty damn impressive string of results, especially for a 17 years old dude. But...
I’m not going to go into the previous argument, but that’s a pretty damn impressive string of results, especially for a 17 years old dude.

But that’s what has impressed me since he started to turn the championship around, his level-headed and mature racing. It’s the veterans of the class making all the mistakes.
Absolutely. Like I said, I believe Prado will be elite level. But drt is acting like he's dominating every Moto which isn't the case. Covington and Jonass can both run with him on a consistent basis. Now, will Prado get even better since he's only 17? Absolutely. He is gonna win a lot of races and championships.
cookies
8/28/2018 5:04am
I think Plessinger will have it covered. He's on home soil and has had a very strong season.

Prado is also having a solid season, but the MX2 class is watered down due to the age rule and MXGP prestige. If you look at the amount of top10 riders being "pushed" to MXGP over the last 2 seasons; Herlings, Ferrandis, Anstie, Sewer, Lieber, Paturel, Bogers, etc. Where would he finish when the majority of these guys would still be in MX2? Hard to say ofcourse, but seeing he doesnt dominate (1-1 every race as duscussed), I doubt he'd be in the same position as he is now.

Anyway, I honestly believe the current MX2 class is a perfect stepping stone to MXGP, and it makes MXGP more elite, so I'm all for these changes. But the AMA 250's is just a more solid class.(altho i still think the AMA would also benefit from having an age rule, MXGP is so damn good to watch these days)
JB 19
8/28/2018 5:08am
The starts are going to matter more in this race than actual speed one of them can ride. If either one of them gets a mid pack start it's going to be awfully difficult to pass a bunch of world class riders on 450's.
captmoto
8/28/2018 6:11am
agn5009 wrote:
It's hilarious that people think one race defines entire careers. "Lawrence beat Osborne last year" lol. Yeah, Lawrence also beat guys at MXDN last year that...
It's hilarious that people think one race defines entire careers. "Lawrence beat Osborne last year" lol. Yeah, Lawrence also beat guys at MXDN last year that beat him damn near every race this year. What's your point?

And just to clarify, I'm not knocking Lawrence one bit. He was absolutely fantastic last year at MXDN. But his ride was totally shocking to everyone because that's the best he's ever ridden. I don't even know how many overalls he has in MX2 but I do know it's not many.
I don't think he had any. A couple 2nds but he has had injuries the past couple years. It will be interesting to see if he can stay healthy here next year. I met him last year at Milestone before the USGP. Nice kid, his dad was pretty cool too. He was riding a bone stock RM250 and was incredible fast on it. World class speed is amazing to see up close.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
8/28/2018 6:48am
They are both on top by diffrerent paths. Prado has been the next big thing in Europe for awhile well Plessinger has been a slow burn but now indoors and out he is elite which is rare in this day and age. It seems like every fast guy in the states or anywhere is known since they have been 10. Plessinger should beat him but Prado should start in front of Plessinger. Should be good.

Post a reply to: Prado vs Plessinger

The Latest