Prado vs Plessinger

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2018 10:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 10:19 AM

At mxon who ya got? Im tired of Tomac vs Herlings threads who u guys got on this one? Id probably say prado AP isnt our fastest guy Zacho is but hes injured and Forkner/Martin are injured at all times. If Zacho was healthy Id take him because Prado reminds me of what Forkner is supposed to be right now and Zach still lays the smack down on these quick sprinters with brute force.

AP deeeefinitely has it in him though so Im going to love watching this. I guess Im the opposite of most people watching Tomacs lap times go up to 6 seconds PER LAP faster than Marvin makes me think hes the fastest guy in the world right now so I take him, but I also think with an injured Zacho that Prados the fastest there. Who knows its harder to judge their 250 class.

|

8/27/2018 10:17 AM

drt410 wrote:

At mxon who ya got? Im tired of Tomac vs Herlings threads who u guys got on this one? Id probably say prado AP isnt our fastest guy Zacho is but hes injured and Forkner/Martin are injured at all times. If Zacho was healthy Id take him because Prado reminds me of what Forkner is supposed to be right now and Zach still lays the smack down on these quick sprinters with brute force.

AP deeeefinitely has it in him though so Im going to love watching this. I guess Im the opposite of most people watching Tomacs lap times go up to 6 seconds PER LAP faster than Marvin makes me think hes the fastest guy in the world right now so I take him, but I also think with an injured Zacho that Prados the fastest there. Who knows its harder to judge their 250 class.

already making excuses to say AP isnt your fastest ?? another B-team ?


great topic and switch from the Tomac and Herlings one , another dumbgeon i quess

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/27/2018 10:19 AM

^Just when you thought no post could make this thread worse than the OP...

|

8/27/2018 10:19 AM

Prado vs Plessinger....it’s the new Herlings vs Tomac

|

8/27/2018 10:21 AM

It's not a shame when Prado loses from Plessinger. He has 6 more years to improve. Because that is what the age difference is between these 2.

|

8/27/2018 10:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 10:24 AM

drt410 wrote:

At mxon who ya got? Im tired of Tomac vs Herlings threads who u guys got on this one? Id probably say prado AP isnt our fastest guy Zacho is but hes injured and Forkner/Martin are injured at all times. If Zacho was healthy Id take him because Prado reminds me of what Forkner is supposed to be right now and Zach still lays the smack down on these quick sprinters with brute force.

AP deeeefinitely has it in him though so Im going to love watching this. I guess Im the opposite of most people watching Tomacs lap times go up to 6 seconds PER LAP faster than Marvin makes me think hes the fastest guy in the world right now so I take him, but I also think with an injured Zacho that Prados the fastest there. Who knows its harder to judge their 250 class.

RichardLoots wrote:

already making excuses to say AP isnt your fastest ?? another B-team ?


great topic and switch from the Tomac and Herlings one , another dumbgeon i quess

So if I say I think Prados faster than the guy were sending what am I supposed to say? Lie to make you not get butt hurt? Zach is clearly faster than AP, but hes not going. Wheres the excuse here lol, did I say were going to lose mxon because of it? Nope.. I didnt so what excuse would I be making then.... Im hardly making an excuse when Prados team is not going to win mxon and I believe we have the strongest team and will win. Nice attempt though lol.

|

8/27/2018 10:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 10:25 AM

Plessinger made a very solid case of being the fastest USA guy, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

|

8/27/2018 10:28 AM

Zacho and Alex Martin are almost Cairoli's age and still racing MX2

Prado is just 17 and just started his career

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/27/2018 10:28 AM

I wish people could enjoy the racing for what it is, and stop acting like they have an actual stake in the outcome. blink

|

8/27/2018 10:33 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

Zacho and Alex Martin are almost Cairoli's age and still racing MX2

Prado is just 17 and just started his career

And there's a few guys in GP's that would still have a career if there wasn't that stupid age rule...some guys are just better 250 guys...your point is kind of worthless...

|

8/27/2018 10:38 AM

Hunter Lawrence beat Zach at MXdN last year, and Prado beats Lawrence this year. But at Red Bud, who knows.

|

8/27/2018 10:41 AM

DonM wrote:

And there's a few guys in GP's that would still have a career if there wasn't that stupid age rule...some guys are just better 250 guys...your point is kind of worthless...

true , but would also make the MX2 a lot stronger ...thats the point i made


so dont be surprised if AP beats Prado .. the kid is 17 and is a huge talent

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/27/2018 10:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 10:43 AM

At the point in which Zach went out he and Aaron both had 2 moto wins to their credit and Aaron was 16 points ahead of him...

|

8/27/2018 10:43 AM

Those are facts, Sir. We don’t deal with those here...

|

8/27/2018 10:54 AM

drt410 wrote:

So if I say I think Prados faster than the guy were sending what am I supposed to say? Lie to make you not get butt hurt? Zach is clearly faster than AP, but hes not going. Wheres the excuse here lol, did I say were going to lose mxon because of it? Nope.. I didnt so what excuse would I be making then.... Im hardly making an excuse when Prados team is not going to win mxon and I believe we have the strongest team and will win. Nice attempt though lol.

Who you 'think' is faster means absolutely fucking nothing, which is why these goddamn inane threads are getting really old.

|

8/27/2018 10:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 10:55 AM

Robgvx wrote:

Hunter Lawrence beat Zach at MXdN last year, and Prado beats Lawrence this year. But at Red Bud, who knows.

All true, but Hunter Lawrence had a factory ride last year, and MXoN race day was in the rain. Let's throw all that out.

By the way, s'posedly Hunter Lawrence has a GEICO factory bike for this year's MXoN.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/27/2018 11:01 AM

Robgvx wrote:

Hunter Lawrence beat Zach at MXdN last year, and Prado beats Lawrence this year. But at Red Bud, who knows.

Brownstone322 wrote:

All true, but Hunter Lawrence had a factory ride last year, and MXoN race day was in the rain. Let's throw all that out.

By the way, s'posedly Hunter Lawrence has a GEICO factory bike for this year's MXoN.

This is why MXdN is awesome!

|

8/27/2018 11:05 AM

peelout wrote:

Plessinger made a very solid case of being the fastest USA guy, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

I believe Osborne has him beat speed wise most of the time. That's just my opinion though. Osborne got the best of plessinger more often than not, that's not even debatable.

Plessinger over Prado. Especially at home.

|

8/27/2018 11:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 11:16 AM

Robgvx wrote:

Hunter Lawrence beat Zach at MXdN last year, and Prado beats Lawrence this year. But at Red Bud, who knows.

It's hilarious that people think one race defines entire careers. "Lawrence beat Osborne last year" lol. Yeah, Lawrence also beat guys at MXDN last year that beat him damn near every race this year. What's your point?

And just to clarify, I'm not knocking Lawrence one bit. He was absolutely fantastic last year at MXDN. But his ride was totally shocking to everyone because that's the best he's ever ridden. I don't even know how many overalls he has in MX2 but I do know it's not many.

|

8/27/2018 11:09 AM

i think plessinger will have a hard time beating prado Lawrence or vlanderen. unless he gets a good start. you've got to favour prado to get a start against 450s though? hes tiny compared to plessinger. skills wise theres probably not alot in it but put them out there with 20 450 riders it makes it a different ballgame. prado is only 17 hes the next herlings/roczen level talent. unreal

|

8/27/2018 11:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 11:13 AM

AP isn't paying attention to mx2. He has been worrying about winning 2 championships, having a baby, getting married, and keeping an smile on his face. He probably doesn't know much about Prado who has gotten much better this year. Maybe Prado and AP are close, maybe they aren't. There will be 3 races between them in month.

Edit: meant to post this in the "bold statement" thread

|

8/27/2018 11:13 AM

agn5009 wrote:

It's hilarious that people think one race defines entire careers. "Lawrence beat Osborne last year" lol. Yeah, Lawrence also beat guys at MXDN last year that beat him damn near every race this year. What's your point?

And just to clarify, I'm not knocking Lawrence one bit. He was absolutely fantastic last year at MXDN. But his ride was totally shocking to everyone because that's the best he's ever ridden. I don't even know how many overalls he has in MX2 but I do know it's not many.

We have a winner!

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/27/2018 11:14 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't AP have the red plate when both Zacho and J-Mart crashed out? And multiple wins?

|

8/27/2018 11:16 AM

Brownstone322 wrote:

All true, but Hunter Lawrence had a factory ride last year, and MXoN race day was in the rain. Let's throw all that out.

By the way, s'posedly Hunter Lawrence has a GEICO factory bike for this year's MXoN.

He will, GEICO is directly supporting him at MXdN.

|

8/27/2018 11:18 AM

prado was rumoured to be going stateside a while ago too. at 17 years old he is a hell of a talent. you guys are in for a treat seeing him ride. has the most picture perfect technique. so smooth and tidy. hopefully him and plessinger will battle will be great to watch

|

8/27/2018 11:24 AM

2strokerider wrote:

i think plessinger will have a hard time beating prado Lawrence or vlanderen. unless he gets a good start. you've got to favour prado to get a start against 450s though? hes tiny compared to plessinger. skills wise theres probably not alot in it but put them out there with 20 450 riders it makes it a different ballgame. prado is only 17 hes the next herlings/roczen level talent. unreal

A few weeks ago I would have agreed with you but AP has been getting the starts the past 2 rounds, hope he works to ‘keep himself on the boil’ as Prado is a good starter.

At least there is going to be more than 1 battle to watch.

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

8/27/2018 11:37 AM

GuyB wrote:

I wish people could enjoy the racing for what it is, and stop acting like they have an actual stake in the outcome. blink

To easy and there wouldn’t be much of a forum if that were the case! smile

Thread 1:
Post 1: hey I love all the riders.
Post 2: us too!

End of thread.

Thread 2:
Post 1: hey I love all the manufacturers.
Post 2: us too!

End of thread!

|

8/27/2018 11:38 AM

Brownstone322 wrote:

All true, but Hunter Lawrence had a factory ride last year, and MXoN race day was in the rain. Let's throw all that out.

By the way, s'posedly Hunter Lawrence has a GEICO factory bike for this year's MXoN.

I'm actually quoting myself. Strange.

Anyway, I went back and looked at last year's MX2 qualifying at the MXoN (which was run under normal dry conditions). Zach Osborne won, but Hunter Lawrence was second, only 1.1 second in arrears. So Hunter Lawrence really did have am unusually good weekend: 2-4-8 (including the qualifying race). Osborne was strong too, though: 1-10-3.

Easy to forget the details.



|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/27/2018 11:56 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

It's not a shame when Prado loses from Plessinger. He has 6 more years to improve. Because that is what the age difference is between these 2.

I still can't figure out what age has to do with any of this conversation?

|

8/27/2018 12:04 PM

Prado is way faster than ap. Ferrandis couldnt keep up with jonass, jonass is faster now and prado is faster than him. Just not sure how prado Will do on an american style track.

|