Prado riding 450 and talking mxon

Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2019 1:37 AM

This kid has a very special talent. So smooth!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2tEm3EgFpF/?igshid=jx8upsydlvji

|

9/22/2019 1:56 AM

So naturaly talented. He look like he is cruising around the track.
That ktm has some serious power, it pulls like a rocket when he turns the throthlegrin grin

|

9/22/2019 2:02 AM

Very good throttle control, and looking sneaky fast. Not man-handling the bike a whole lot, but that will come with practice.

|

9/22/2019 3:31 AM

Stefan Everts mastered the Looking-like-riding-to-the-market-for-buns style but this guy is going in his footsteps despite the fact that Everts did not influence Prado that much if i'm not mistaken.

|

- Filthy Euro
- Silly prankster
- Life-long Zook fan
- Rooting for all privateers on this rotating ball of carbon, hydrogen, silicon and poop

9/22/2019 3:53 AM

Mxgp next season is going to be crazy

|

9/22/2019 3:55 AM

My hometracksmile

Nice guy, very approachable as well. Lots of young kids were waiting for him and he took pictures with them, signed some stuff and even gave away a few pairs of his goggles.

His speed is unreal and smooth. If you wanna teach your kid how to ride a bike, show them every clip of prado

|

9/22/2019 4:03 AM

Looks like riding dirtbikes is easy when you watch this video...whistling

|

9/22/2019 5:58 AM

gallery of photos...the photos are amazing, i dont know who captures it but simple amazing quality

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMd97HLYDpIj0rVyBRMbUPzG1sMaElpkfcxZKep0tb6exxWtwijvJ1hEi2frYBXBw?key=cmZSYmRfbDhibVhTWUREZGlIY3NpbTZ2NjZSNXFR

|

9/22/2019 8:52 AM

Wonder if he will carry his holeshot dominance over to the 450 class.

Hoping to see him and Jeff go at it. I know that Prado doesn’t have much time on the 450 but he has to be in better race shape than Jeff so maybe the 2 will be close.

|

9/22/2019 9:05 AM

|

9/22/2019 9:30 AM

DPR250R wrote:

Hoping to see him and Jeff go at it. I know that Prado doesn’t have much time on the 450 but he has to be in better race shape than Jeff so maybe the 2 will be close.

If he can holeshot on a 250 against factory 450s I don't want to know what he can do on a 450.

|

9/22/2019 12:47 PM

i would love this kid to start beating hearlings, so much less douchey

|

9/23/2019 3:42 AM

cablecable wrote:

i would love this kid to start beating hearlings, so much less douchey

Bwaa, Herlings has been training here a few times the last couple of years as well. He's less approachable but had all the time for some fans after his training sessions. Some riders are better approachable then others. How they present themselves on social media is another thing though

|

9/23/2019 4:36 AM

Last Braaap wrote:

Stefan Everts mastered the Looking-like-riding-to-the-market-for-buns style but this guy is going in his footsteps despite the fact that Everts did not influence Prado that much if i'm not mistaken.

Prado started out doing Trials for years before he got on a MX bike. Evert's main training off the MX bike was on a trials bike. Could be a connection.

If my kids wanna ride, they'll on trials bikes first.

|

9/23/2019 8:27 AM

Prado is a special talent. I suspect he will be in the mix at a number of events next year, but watch out in 2021... Might go in to the season as the favorite to win it.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

9/23/2019 8:54 AM

damn he looks fast in the video. He makes it look so effortless.

|

9/23/2019 12:47 PM

As a HUGE herlings fan i'm saying this.
If there is one rider who is going to crush Everts record of 10 titles , it will be Prado. So smooth and fast.

And don't forget he has allready 2 titles , and born in 2001 so he has all the time.

|

9/24/2019 11:11 AM

Ver esta publicación en Instagram

How do you think @JorgePrado61 looks on the 450? | 🎥 @MXVice | #ProMotocross #MXVice #Motocross #MXGP #DirtBikes #Racing @24MX @MXGP

Una publicación compartida de MX Vice (@mxvice) el

|

9/24/2019 11:18 AM

If he wins the title within the next 2 seasons he will be the youngest MX1/MXGP world champ ever (I believe)

|

9/24/2019 11:25 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

If he wins the title within the next 2 seasons he will be the youngest MX1/MXGP world champ ever (I believe)

I think that gajser won his first title before his 20 birthday

|

9/24/2019 11:53 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

cesar_rc4 wrote:

I think that gajser won his first title before his 20 birthday

Right... So Prado would have to win it next year. pinch

|

9/25/2019 6:31 AM

He looks like he's about to take a nap mid lap while going mach V.

If he brings his jedi holeshot skills to the 450 class the rest of the field could be in trouble.

|

9/25/2019 3:04 PM

Herlings seeing mister holeshotgrin

|

9/25/2019 3:24 PM

Prado is going to do to Herlings what Villopoto did to Stewart. He's gonna take Herlings into the red zone and riding the edge a little more, and a little more, and a little more.... Until Herlings is continually injured from crashes and out of points contention. That's what I see. It may start the first year. If not, by the second year for sure. Prado is soon going to be King Shit of the GP's. That's what I think.

|

9/26/2019 2:26 PM

Ranman68 wrote:

Prado is going to do to Herlings what Villopoto did to Stewart. He's gonna take Herlings into the red zone and riding the edge a little more, and a little more, and a little more.... Until Herlings is continually injured from crashes and out of points contention. That's what I see. It may start the first year. If not, by the second year for sure. Prado is soon going to be King Shit of the GP's. That's what I think.

You may be right about that 😉
And i think it will start at the MXON this weekend that Prado is crushing the entire field.

|

9/26/2019 2:41 PM

Ranman68 wrote:

dutch_rider wrote:

You may be right about that 😉
And i think it will start at the MXON this weekend that Prado is crushing the entire field.

I hope he waits until the Americans are back home before crushing the field 😁

|

9/26/2019 2:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2019 2:53 PM

He needs to stand up more, stop slamming berms and go a gear higher.

|

9/26/2019 3:01 PM

Crazy to think that only 8 years back he was on a 65cc still.

|

9/26/2019 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2019 8:10 PM

DPR250R wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

If he can holeshot on a 250 against factory 450s I don't want to know what he can do on a 450.

Let's rein in the "holeshot against 450s" talk. All the 450s are on the outside of a start that is designed to give the inside the advantage. It's like RV in 2007 coming out with the lead at Budd's Creek.

|

9/27/2019 3:49 AM

DPR250R wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

tcallahan707 wrote:

Let's rein in the "holeshot against 450s" talk. All the 450s are on the outside of a start that is designed to give the inside the advantage. It's like RV in 2007 coming out with the lead at Budd's Creek.

I don't get it
If it was a right hand corner he would still be a bike length ahead at the moment of the picture. He might not have left the first corner first but who cares?
He almost holeshotted moto 1 at red bud in the heavy mud on a 250.

|