Prado on going to the USA, riding for De Carli and his battle with Jonass

jeffro503
3/21/2018 10:41am
I know one thing , and that I'll be a fan of this kid for a very long time. He just seems like such an awesome kid! No matter where he decides to race in the future , I wish him the best , and hope he racks up some titles.

Think about this.....in about 3 - 4 years ( maybe sooner or maybe later , not sure ) When he gets older , bigger , stronger.....when he gets up into the MX1 class , I bet he ruffles some serious feathers!
3/21/2018 11:36am
Just remember this kid just turned 17 earlier this year. He could stay in Europe for 5 more years, possibly win a MXGP world championship and still show up in the US and only be 22 years old.
jeffro503
3/21/2018 11:47am
Just remember this kid just turned 17 earlier this year. He could stay in Europe for 5 more years, possibly win a MXGP world championship and...
Just remember this kid just turned 17 earlier this year. He could stay in Europe for 5 more years, possibly win a MXGP world championship and still show up in the US and only be 22 years old.
So he's actually eligable for the MX2 class for the next 6 years. I could definitely see him taking a few of those titles. He may very well go on a terror like Herlings did.

And man....was kinda shocked when I saw him at round 1. Kind of grew a good six inches! I think we'll see another AC222 in the making with Jorge! Lots of promise in that kid.
Lightning78
3/21/2018 2:43pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I don't blame Jorge at all. It's not even a AMA vs GP thing.....it's an outdoor vs indoor thing. The outdoors is something everyone can relate...
I don't blame Jorge at all. It's not even a AMA vs GP thing.....it's an outdoor vs indoor thing. The outdoors is something everyone can relate too , where SX just isn't. At least for the majority that ride. What I wish.....was that our outdoor series had more rounds , with less SX rounds.

Exactly the opposite of what we have now. 17 round outdoor with a 12 round SX schedule. A guy can wish right?
B DUB 333 wrote:
Nail on the head- fix the Supercross series somehow to stop all the injuries, and make the nationals longer. I think going back to 125/250 cc...
Nail on the head- fix the Supercross series somehow to stop all the injuries, and make the nationals longer. I think going back to 125/250 cc and no rule about engine type is the answer but what do I know
I agree with this setup ....supercross is generally boring after the 12th round anyways as one guy usually has a large points lead by that time anyway i think asude from a few freaks of nature that can complete a perfect or near perfect season, the outdoors has more parody in winners

The Shop

ruy
3/21/2018 3:50pm
Just remember this kid just turned 17 earlier this year. He could stay in Europe for 5 more years, possibly win a MXGP world championship and...
jeffro503 wrote:
So he's actually eligable for the MX2 class for the next 6 years. I could definitely see him taking a few of those titles. He may...
So he's actually eligable for the MX2 class for the next 6 years. I could definitely see him taking a few of those titles. He may very well go on a terror like Herlings did.

And man....was kinda shocked when I saw him at round 1. Kind of grew a good six inches! I think we'll see another AC222 in the making with Jorge! Lots of promise in that kid.
I do not think he's very much into MX2, I think that when he wins he will go away, so far he has always gone through the category as soon as possible. But....

3/21/2018 4:01pm
ruy wrote:
I do not think he's very much into MX2, I think that when he wins he will go away, so far he has always gone through...
I do not think he's very much into MX2, I think that when he wins he will go away, so far he has always gone through the category as soon as possible. But....

But ... i could see a repeat of the Herlings MX2 - Cairoli MXGP days ... Cairoli will retire some time , Jonass has to move up and could be really good on a 450 ... i like to think they would keep him on a MX2 bike for a little longer as most fans would like ... so KTM has once again a shot at the double ike all the past years
ATKpilot99
3/21/2018 4:12pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2018 4:13pm
I honestly wish more American prospects would go the gp route . I'm disappointed there is not one American rider in the EMX 125 class unless I'm missing someone . I know we have a few over there in the 250s but I'm talking about supposed can't miss prospects.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
3/21/2018 4:16pm
I agree with this setup ....supercross is generally boring after the 12th round anyways as one guy usually has a large points lead by that time...
I agree with this setup ....supercross is generally boring after the 12th round anyways as one guy usually has a large points lead by that time anyway i think asude from a few freaks of nature that can complete a perfect or near perfect season, the outdoors has more parody in winners
The 450 class is boring now already. It has been 3 rounds ago, for me.
Fantasy keeps it exciting for me, and the 250 class is pretty cool still

Post a reply to: Prado on going to the USA, riding for De Carli and his battle with Jonass

The Latest