Prado,Gajser

7/15/2019 6:59am
"Off more than on"? You do know he's leading the series.. again
fpandjic wrote:
And you know that MM25 had him covered the last few races...
Points lead was extended last weekend..
karsmakers
7/15/2019 7:18am
Prado is fortunate to be on team KTM. Their bikes are clearly better in MX2. He's a great rider but how often does a KTM holeshot over here in the lites class? His bike would not be night and day better than the competition here.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
7/15/2019 7:24am
karsmakers wrote:
Prado is fortunate to be on team KTM. Their bikes are clearly better in MX2. He's a great rider but how often does a KTM holeshot...
Prado is fortunate to be on team KTM. Their bikes are clearly better in MX2. He's a great rider but how often does a KTM holeshot over here in the lites class? His bike would not be night and day better than the competition here.
It's not only the bike.
But yeah he's going to have a harder time in MXGP.

Note this is on a 250 against 450s including factory KTM, Honda and Yamaha

7/15/2019 7:40am
Gajser is no faster than Tomac, and AC has Prado covered. Prado would do better over here than Gajser in my opinion.
Not too sure about that considering hunter Lawrence has matched ac a few times and from memory Prado has never lost to Hunter in speed or...
Not too sure about that considering hunter Lawrence has matched ac a few times and from memory Prado has never lost to Hunter in speed or race result.

If Tomac is on yeah I'd say they're pretty even but Tomac is off more often than not these days.
Hunter is in 6th place in the points and other than at High Point, has not seen much of AC. His results in MX2 have been similar to what they are here. Hunter beat Prado in 2017 at some Gp's, and 2017 MXoN. In 2018, Lawrence beat Prado at Argentina though there is no doubt that Prado for the most part has had Hunter covered, and is the dominate MX2 rider.

The Shop

FlaNard
7/15/2019 3:07pm
Prado would be winning but Tomac would still be winning.
7/15/2019 5:46pm Edited Date/Time 7/15/2019 8:43pm
Gajser is no faster than Tomac, and AC has Prado covered. Prado would do better over here than Gajser in my opinion.
Not too sure about that considering hunter Lawrence has matched ac a few times and from memory Prado has never lost to Hunter in speed or...
Not too sure about that considering hunter Lawrence has matched ac a few times and from memory Prado has never lost to Hunter in speed or race result.

If Tomac is on yeah I'd say they're pretty even but Tomac is off more often than not these days.
"Off more than on"? You do know he's leading the series.. again
Yes that's right, Tomac has not been consistent since Honda days and I'm not discrediting his speed when he's on, when he's on he's up there with the best but that's the difference between Gasjer ans Tomac at the moment, Gasjer is always on.

If Tomac was at his best he'd sweep the nationals and go undefeated but as the years go on he makes it harder that it has to be.

You can call it managing points but I disagree Tomac's comfort zone is riding WOT, his best and his worse are far inbetween and he hasn't shown his best for a while.
bents
Fantasy
909th
7/15/2019 8:06pm
OT wrote:
Prado would go 24-0 in AMA.
OT, I'll take a sip of what you are drinking. I certainly think Prado would be winning the AMA championship right now. The guy can ride every surface, every condition, and go fast as F, with consistency. And Tim would come real close to winning the AMA big boys class except he does like to yard sale a little too often. I hope he gives himself another shot at MEC with some proper prep and coaching before he gets there.
OT
Fantasy
3059th
7/16/2019 1:11am
OT wrote:
Prado would go 24-0 in AMA.
bents wrote:
OT, I'll take a sip of what you are drinking. I certainly think Prado would be winning the AMA championship right now. The guy can ride...
OT, I'll take a sip of what you are drinking. I certainly think Prado would be winning the AMA championship right now. The guy can ride every surface, every condition, and go fast as F, with consistency. And Tim would come real close to winning the AMA big boys class except he does like to yard sale a little too often. I hope he gives himself another shot at MEC with some proper prep and coaching before he gets there.
Haha XD I don't really think he'd be 24-0. But I think he could carry on what AC had and win all 12 rounds.
Neo78
7/16/2019 5:14am
US MX Tracks suit Gaijser's style -WFO
Press516
Fantasy
90th
7/16/2019 6:44am
Both would be contenders... Prado slightly more so. 24-0? Not a chance in hell, there is a larger gap between the top 2-3 to the rest of the pack in MX2 and MXGP than in AMA. I do think he would win many motos and be the champ...

Gajser? I think he would be 2nd or 3rd in the title chase in AMA...

Just my opinion, like everyone else's....

MEC? I hope he tries again, but the results will mean nothing...

Post a reply to: Prado,Gajser

The Latest