Pourcel straight rhythm?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2018 6:40 AM

Any one else excited at the thought of Pourcel maybe racing straight rhythm besides me? It hasn’t been confirmed yet but some of his recent posts looks like it may be happening. Seems like this race is the perfect fit for him. Short sprint races. Doesn’t have to worry about anyone slamming into him. Id feel confident picking him as my favorite to win if he lines up. It looks like this year is shaping up to be full of good racers. Photo

|

10/10/2018 6:50 AM

Quick question : Is it possible to lap someone in strait rhythm? Because he's French , and the way things have been going lately he'll probably do it.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/10/2018 6:57 AM

Good to see CP377 back!
The most rare character in our sport.

Anyone ever heard the story De Reuver told about Pourcel in the Cairoli movie?

|

10/10/2018 6:59 AM

He could win it wouldnt doubt it

|

10/10/2018 6:59 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

Good to see CP377 back!
The most rare character in our sport.

Anyone ever heard the story De Reuver told about Pourcel in ...more

Nope. What was it?

|

10/10/2018 7:03 AM

The year he got the mxgp title. On Saturday morning practice every rider shows up but no Pourcel. He was still in bed at 11 in the morning and missed the first practice.
Second and timed practice there still was no Pourcel on the track. And in the last 5 minutes he comes in and set the fastest qualifing time.

|

10/10/2018 7:06 AM

Just when you thought the event couldn’t get any better. . .

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

10/10/2018 7:14 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

The year he got the mxgp title. On Saturday morning practice every rider shows up but no Pourcel. He was still in bed at 11 in ...more

He took that from Ron Lechiens playbook.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

10/10/2018 7:14 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

The year he got the mxgp title. On Saturday morning practice every rider shows up but no Pourcel. He was still in bed at 11 in ...more

Ha I believe it. Their is all kinds of cool stories about pourcel. The one time they were testing at GH and for whatever reason he did not feel like putting in a complete fast lap. So after some insisting from Mitch he goes out and put the fastest lap of the day in by over 2 seconds on a 250. And I believe chad reed was also there that day testing when he was on the Suzuki, prob among other pros.

|

10/10/2018 7:22 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

I have a better one.

|

10/10/2018 7:24 AM

I wonder what would happen when Pourcel was 100% dedicated to the sport. Because i still believe he was one of the most talented riders to throw a leg over a dirtbike.

The Cairoli movie is great btw. Here is the link.

|

10/10/2018 7:25 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

I have a better one.

Well, don‘t leave us hanging. dizzy

|

10/10/2018 7:26 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

I have a better one.

Are you here to tell us he’s not actually doing a SX test day?

Can’t help but notice you abandoned the Tomac thread after you were proven wrong.

|

10/10/2018 7:35 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

I have a better one.

SPYGUY wrote:

Can’t help but notice you abandoned the Tomac thread after you ...more

HAHAHA here we go again.

|

10/10/2018 8:00 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

I have a better one.

SPYGUY wrote:

I wasn't proven wrong, I don't need to argue on Vital like some. I say what I know and move on, you either believe me or not, I don't care.

|

10/10/2018 8:09 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

I have a better one.

Involving a hot tub?

|

10/10/2018 8:10 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

I have a better one.

HuskyEd wrote:

We were at a east coast round when he was on 250s. We were at the hotel bar, Pourcell was there abd talking to a couple girls, after a few hours he got up and left with the two girls, we figured he was going to his room.

When we all closed the bar at like 2 or 3 we were walking past the pool and noticed Pourcel was in the pool with two naked girls, good for him.

When we were walking out for breakfast he was now in the sauna, with both girl and a few empty bottles of champagne.

I saw him walk into the pits late with sunglasses on and said he hadnt slept yet. He took a short nap in the rig, went out and got fast lap and won the main.

Later that night we were in the bar talking about what he had done and how he must be tired when he came walking into the bar with a different girl.

He became my hero that night.

|

10/10/2018 8:13 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

I have a better one.

HuskyEd wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

We were at a east coast round when he was on 250s. We were at the hotel bar, Pourcell was there abd talking to a couple girls, ...more

Wow. hahaha, that is fucking awesome.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/10/2018 8:20 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

I have a better one.

SPYGUY wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

I wasn't proven wrong, I don't need to argue on Vital like some. I say what I know and move on, you either believe me or not, ...more

You stated that Eli hadn’t tested SX a single time on the new bike. Tomac himself, weeks earlier, had already said that he’s tested SX several times on it.

You’re correct that there’s no need to argue about it because we already heard it straight from the horses mouth.

|

10/10/2018 8:20 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

I have a better one.

HuskyEd wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

We were at a east coast round when he was on 250s. We were at the hotel bar, Pourcell was there abd talking to a couple girls, ...more

w00t
|

10/10/2018 8:26 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

I have a better one.

HuskyEd wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

I always was a fan. He had flashes of brilliance. Thanks for sharing this gem

|

10/10/2018 8:45 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/10/2018 8:48 AM

SPYGUY wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

I wasn't proven wrong, I don't need to argue on Vital like some. I say what I know and move on, you either believe me or not, ...more

SPYGUY wrote:

You stated that Eli hadn’t tested SX a single time on the new bike. Tomac himself, weeks earlier, had already said that he’s ...more

Alright you two take your pissing match elsewhere. We don’t want this being a 10 page back and fourth arguing about bs. This is for talking about how excited we are about seeing one of the most naturally gifted riders getting to race again.

|

10/10/2018 8:56 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

SPYGUY wrote:

You stated that Eli hadn’t tested SX a single time on the new bike. Tomac himself, weeks earlier, had already said that he’s ...more

brett12486 wrote:

Alright you two take your pissing match elsewhere. We don’t want this being a 10 page back and fourth arguing about bs. This ...more

Im confused becasue on Pulp he said they were still testing outdoor stuff for the MXDN. Maybe I heard wrong. I was driving and listening but not drinking.. TBH, Not sure what they would really need to be testing as he could have just taken the proven 18 setup, but whatever. Maybe he was talking about the 19 setup.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

10/10/2018 8:56 AM

SPYGUY wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

SPYGUY wrote:

Cool.

|

10/10/2018 10:24 PM

Didn’t he have a post saying he was coming for rv a month ago?

|