Pourcel is free like a bee...

MXMattii
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 5:47pm
Pourcel has left the rehabilitation in France ... Now he will buy him a Kawa or Honda put it in Mitch his Office let it tune and rape the AMA SX Serie!!

-Leaving Cap Breton CERS program today, just want to thank them for all the help.-
Source: Christophe Pourcel Facebook
|
sec114
11/26/2010 4:33pm
long therm he will be just fine; but i am wondering how 2011 will be for him. i wish the guy luck.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
11/26/2010 4:33pm
". Now he will buy him a Kawa or Honda put it in Mitch his Office let it tune and rape the AMA SX Serie!! "

I don't know about that,Mattii. Smile
MXMattii
11/26/2010 4:34pm
FastEddy wrote:
[b][i]". Now he will buy him a Kawa or Honda put it in Mitch his Office let it tune and rape the AMA SX Serie!! "...
". Now he will buy him a Kawa or Honda put it in Mitch his Office let it tune and rape the AMA SX Serie!! "

I don't know about that,Mattii. Smile
Wishful thinking?? If so I'm sorry Blush
englishman
11/26/2010 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 11/26/2010 4:37pm
MXMattii wrote:
Pourcel has left the rehabilitation in France ... Now he will buy him a Kawa or Honda put it in Mitch his Office let it tune...
Pourcel has left the rehabilitation in France ... Now he will buy him a Kawa or Honda put it in Mitch his Office let it tune and rape the AMA SX Serie!!

-Leaving Cap Breton CERS program today, just want to thank them for all the help.-
Can we get a clean up , or at least transtlation, on aisle 1 please ?

Rape ? Sounds scary ...

The Shop

MXMattii
11/26/2010 4:51pm
MXMattii wrote:
Pourcel has left the rehabilitation in France ... Now he will buy him a Kawa or Honda put it in Mitch his Office let it tune...

englishman wrote:

Rape ? Sounds scary ...
He is the "Joker" he is scary hahahaha
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
11/26/2010 4:58pm
I cant imagine him being able to pull in sponsors like Reed would be able to. Seems like a poor decision to try his hand at his own team
race
11/26/2010 5:37pm
Is there a journalist in the house that could actually call and interview him?

If he has to start out on his own bike ... it won't take long till injuries open up some spots on some teams. Might work out for him if he has to go that way.

PC might be willing to help him out thru the first 4-5 rounds?

11/26/2010 7:18pm
race wrote:
Is there a journalist in the house that could actually call and interview him? If he has to start out on his own bike ... it...

If he has to start out on his own bike ... it won't take long till injuries open up some spots on some teams. Might work out for him if he has to go that way.

all of them have literally been trying to for weeks and they are all getting refused by his agent. Its not an elitist attitude or a better than thou deal, just nothing to say yet, and dont want to be misunderstood due to language differences. I for one understand.
11/26/2010 7:20pm
SMITH201 wrote:
Reed should sign him!
i said this a month ago. I posted I thought Reed would do his own deal, and then bring CP on and let the star power draw in the money it would take to do it right for both of them.

now the CP and Reed is a wishful thinking deal, but, that would be VERY ground shaking right off the bat for them and the sport.
11/26/2010 7:21pm
all of them have literally been trying to for weeks and they are all getting refused by his agent. Its not an elitist attitude or a...
all of them have literally been trying to for weeks and they are all getting refused by his agent. Its not an elitist attitude or a better than thou deal, just nothing to say yet, and dont want to be misunderstood due to language differences. I for one understand.
But don't you think, as fans of moto, we have the right to know anything and everything in a racers professional/personal life?
Trent179
11/26/2010 7:22pm
I wish Kawi could take on a third rider... That would be a team and great practicing at the test track!
RaceFace
11/26/2010 7:30pm
race wrote:
Is there a journalist in the house that could actually call and interview him? If he has to start out on his own bike ... it...

Regardless of spots opening up, checkbooks won't. Most contracts will continue to get paid while the rider is injured. Lack of money of course, is why Pourcel doesn't have a ride as of now. I think his only shot is convincing Monster to step up more.
Tim507
11/26/2010 7:48pm
CP is a natural talent...if any rider can step it up this late in the game CP can.
race
11/26/2010 9:02pm
RaceFace wrote:
Regardless of spots opening up, checkbooks won't. Most contracts will continue to get paid while the rider is injured. Lack of money of course, is why...
Regardless of spots opening up, checkbooks won't. Most contracts will continue to get paid while the rider is injured. Lack of money of course, is why Pourcel doesn't have a ride as of now. I think his only shot is convincing Monster to step up more.
Well, I guess it will be up to their racing budget as to whether or not a team replaces an injured rider. If it's a full factory ride you'd think they would have to sign someone new up rather than have no rider in that class.
11/26/2010 10:04pm
englishman wrote:

Rape ? Sounds scary ...
Lol Smile
mx.jah
11/27/2010 12:20am
SMITH201 wrote:
Reed should sign him!
i said this a month ago. I posted I thought Reed would do his own deal, and then bring CP on and let the star power...
i said this a month ago. I posted I thought Reed would do his own deal, and then bring CP on and let the star power draw in the money it would take to do it right for both of them.

now the CP and Reed is a wishful thinking deal, but, that would be VERY ground shaking right off the bat for them and the sport.
thought the same thing back then and still pretty sure that's his plan B if nobody steps up

he'd buy a bike, park it in 22's semi, get mitch to tune it up and get his $ from personal sponsors

mac3-d
11/27/2010 6:15am
SMITH201 wrote:
Reed should sign him!
reed ain't stupid enough to have pourcel betting him every week
holeshot100
11/27/2010 7:06am
This ain't 2007. One million Euros. It seems with a good salary, performance based incentives and gear contracts his agent should have been able to manage that figure with Pourcel hitting the podium quite often.
11/27/2010 7:47am
This ain't 2007. One million Euros. It seems with a good salary, performance based incentives and gear contracts his agent should have been able to manage...
This ain't 2007. One million Euros. It seems with a good salary, performance based incentives and gear contracts his agent should have been able to manage that figure with Pourcel hitting the podium quite often.
I don't know who his agent is but the line was he stayed at Pro Circuit last year because he couldn't get a ride in the 450 class (at least what he wanted money wise) so now its another year and still couldn't get what he wants money wise and can't stay in the 250 class, it seems to me they needed to settle for less money and prove what he can do and go from there. If he has to buy his own bike I hope the agent pays for it.
Big
11/27/2010 7:52am
SMITH201 wrote:
Reed should sign him!
Never sign a faster rider?
11/27/2010 8:04am
MXMattii wrote:

So after not taking the offers from Kawasaki or Honda to ride for them for what he felt was "not enough money" he will ride for one of them for free...
TerryB
11/27/2010 8:12am
SMITH201 wrote:
Reed should sign him!
mac3-d wrote:
reed ain't stupid enough to have pourcel betting him every week
It would be the natural progression of things- for Reed to hire a faster rider as he transitions toward less riding and more of a team owner, manager over the next season or two...

I'd love to see it.
Mini Elsinore
11/27/2010 8:50am
SMITH201 wrote:
Reed should sign him!
Big wrote:
Most entrepreneurs building a brand prefer to hire only those that they believe are better/smarter than the guy running the show in at least one important area of the business. That's called building a strong team. If Reed believes that CP's career will outlast his own as a rider---then why not put the pieces in place to make 22R a sustainable business that can continue on after his retirement.

But, then again, if 22R is designed to be "all about Chad"---and I sense most things in Chad's universe are---then he should just do a solo effort and hire Billy Laninovich to test his bikes during the week while Chad catches some sun and scratches his balls by the pool.... Wink

RaceFace
11/27/2010 9:18am
RaceFace wrote:
Regardless of spots opening up, checkbooks won't. Most contracts will continue to get paid while the rider is injured. Lack of money of course, is why...
race wrote:
Well, I guess it will be up to their racing budget as to whether or not a team replaces an injured rider. If it's a full...
Well, I guess it will be up to their racing budget as to whether or not a team replaces an injured rider. If it's a full factory ride you'd think they would have to sign someone new up rather than have no rider in that class.
I agree the team would want him without any doubt. The issue is that this is all about meeting his money requirements. He isn't going to settle for fill-in money. If that was the case almost any team would have him already since they all can give fill-in money. I heard someone saying he can go to KTM now that Musquin is hurt, only problem being the same money Musquin makes racing he makes recovering. Nothing in KTM's budget has changed because of his injury.
RaceFace
11/27/2010 9:19am
SMITH201 wrote:
Reed should sign him!
Big wrote:
Most entrepreneurs building a brand prefer to hire only those that they believe are better/smarter than the guy running the show in at least one important...
Most entrepreneurs building a brand prefer to hire only those that they believe are better/smarter than the guy running the show in at least one important area of the business. That's called building a strong team. If Reed believes that CP's career will outlast his own as a rider---then why not put the pieces in place to make 22R a sustainable business that can continue on after his retirement.

But, then again, if 22R is designed to be "all about Chad"---and I sense most things in Chad's universe are---then he should just do a solo effort and hire Billy Laninovich to test his bikes during the week while Chad catches some sun and scratches his balls by the pool.... Wink

Yeah I would say Reed's ego would not handle getting beat by his employee every week.
Spat24
Fantasy
856th
11/27/2010 9:35am
Although he is a very talented and fast rider in both SX and MX - his value is higher in SX. He has a better opportunity to be in the hunt at the end of the season in SX. He has proven he is fast in MX but does not have the stamina or health to last 2 strong motos. And with this years field - that means good results will be tough for him.

He needs a ride in SX to prove his value to sponsors. If he sits for SX and rides MX, I think his value will drop next year as well.
11/27/2010 10:05am
If Mitch can give Hanny full 450 support for aus, surely he could give a world class rider like CP a 450, CP won him 2 SX 250 titles for him!

The french are pretty fanatical about moto,and follow U.S SX so I think a corporate sponsor from France would benefit paying CP's salary.

Citroen Monster Pro- Circuit /Kaw Tongue
Zycki11
11/27/2010 10:31am
All of you guys who think Reed shouldn't hire a "faster" rider have to be joking. Where has Pourcel proven to be faster? The guy hasn't even entered one premier division race and you "claim" he is faster? You people baffle me with your stupidity. His so called large ego you speak of is shadowed by your own blind, bewildered two year, old pathetic of a excuse mind that is incomprehensible to the thought of making a team. That your still sucking on your moms tits.
Ewan
11/27/2010 11:43am
Karma wrote:
If Mitch can give Hanny full 450 support for aus, surely he could give a world class rider like CP a 450, CP won him 2...
If Mitch can give Hanny full 450 support for aus, surely he could give a world class rider like CP a 450, CP won him 2 SX 250 titles for him!

The french are pretty fanatical about moto,and follow U.S SX so I think a corporate sponsor from France would benefit paying CP's salary.

Citroen Monster Pro- Circuit /Kaw Tongue
That's because Hansen isn't competing against a US or Japanese factory Kawasaki backed rider in Australia.

Say Pourcel started beating weimer and RV aboard their factory SR's on PC KXF 450, I'm not sure how Kawasaki would feel about their factory bikes being beaten by a satelite teams bike?

PC's 250f's run factory parts, would mitch risk factory support for his 250s to put christophe out on fully backed PC450 out of the PC semi?

Not saying CP won't compete aboard privately backed PC equipment, but mitch, in the US with a 450 team is a different kettle of fish....

I reckon a MX1 ride with CLS Kawi is a higher probability?

Post a reply to: Pourcel is free like a bee...

The Latest