Pourcel - 450 - MXDN/2011

Ddavis
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:15pm
Pourcel seems to fade in the 2nd motos, will he even be able to hold on to a 450 for 35 +2 laps, and another moto beyond that one? All year long? Or will the 450 be more power (less work) and he'll be even stronger then on a 250f.

Discuss.
|
Yaya
Fantasy
2539th
8/19/2010 9:06pm
He will highside first moto then run the leader down by 8sec everytime 250 or 450! Haha I think his smooth JMB style will pay huge dividends for him indoors and out. He doesnt waste energy scrubbing, shifts perfectly, and is so effortless on the bike. This being said though, the 450 will bite back eventually just ask RV, James, Dungey, and hell the whole field. So if he controls his throttle hand gracefully, I see him giving RD1 fits next season.
fader418
8/19/2010 9:08pm
If he has that figured out I think he can win no problem....
Team Euro
8/19/2010 9:23pm
Seb will be giving pointers no doubt, France has a team so strong that it"s just crownded 2010 MX2 national champion{Who beat Pichon !} didn't make the team{Frossard} The Big Pourcel didn't make it, Team France has 2 MX2 World Champions ..deep in talent there.....
8/20/2010 8:30am
Team Euro wrote:
Seb will be giving pointers no doubt, France has a team so strong that it"s just crownded 2010 MX2 national champion{Who beat Pichon !} didn't make...
Seb will be giving pointers no doubt, France has a team so strong that it"s just crownded 2010 MX2 national champion{Who beat Pichon !} didn't make the team{Frossard} The Big Pourcel didn't make it, Team France has 2 MX2 World Champions ..deep in talent there.....
Well, don't forget that Pichon is semi-retired now...

The Shop

chrisbuehler
8/20/2010 12:41pm
Team Euro wrote:
Seb will be giving pointers no doubt, France has a team so strong that it"s just crownded 2010 MX2 national champion{Who beat Pichon !} didn't make...
Jeez sure he should take pointer's from Seb? Wtf happened to him? Only rider to take a moto from the omnipotent JBS in '08. Got a feeling he's gonna take to the fo-fiddy like gangbusters. Love to see him stuff his hated former rival Cairoli.
DownSouth
8/20/2010 12:46pm
The bigger obstacle could be the full schedule of 17 supercrosses plus the nationals. We have seen how that can wear down guys who are in the best of shape, which Pourcel by his own admission is not to due to lingering complications from his 2007 injury.
chrisbuehler
8/20/2010 12:57pm
DownSouth wrote:
The bigger obstacle could be the full schedule of 17 supercrosses plus the nationals. We have seen how that can wear down guys who are in...
The bigger obstacle could be the full schedule of 17 supercrosses plus the nationals. We have seen how that can wear down guys who are in the best of shape, which Pourcel by his own admission is not to due to lingering complications from his 2007 injury.
So no more jet-ski during the week and sunning by the pool you're saying?
8/20/2010 2:29pm
Jeez sure he should take pointer's from Seb? Wtf happened to him? Only rider to take a moto from the omnipotent JBS in '08. Got a...
Jeez sure he should take pointer's from Seb? Wtf happened to him? Only rider to take a moto from the omnipotent JBS in '08. Got a feeling he's gonna take to the fo-fiddy like gangbusters. Love to see him stuff his hated former rival Cairoli.
Seb Pourcel in 2009 and 2010 : injuries ...

Sad
chrisbuehler
8/20/2010 4:42pm
Jeez sure he should take pointer's from Seb? Wtf happened to him? Only rider to take a moto from the omnipotent JBS in '08. Got a...

Sad
Blows. I asked the same question at the beginning of the year and injuries were the answer then too. New one or reacurring? One set of brothers I always thought were equally badass. Usually you always have the one who's WAY better i.e. Alessi Wharton etc. Hopefully Seb can show his true speed soon. How old is he?
Team Euro
8/20/2010 5:36pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2010 5:37pm

Sad
Blows. I asked the same question at the beginning of the year and injuries were the answer then too. New one or reacurring? One set of...
Blows. I asked the same question at the beginning of the year and injuries were the answer then too. New one or reacurring? One set of brothers I always thought were equally badass. Usually you always have the one who's WAY better i.e. Alessi Wharton etc. Hopefully Seb can show his true speed soon. How old is he?
Seb is just going through the motions now, the shoulder was a very serious injury and the mending was screwed up, Seb hurts and the re-injury is always on his mind. When he was healthy and had his confidence he could dominate at will. Seb was the brother with the most potential and the little pourcel excelled instead.I think Seb will become a Pichon type national hero and rightfully so enjoy his semi retirement...

""Well, don't forget that Pichon is semi-retired now."...When Pichon throws his leg over the saddle he becomes unretired....Will always be one of the greatest/
Weeks381fan
8/20/2010 5:59pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2010 6:01pm
Pourcel better concentrate on winning the 250 title he is about to lose
chrisbuehler
8/20/2010 7:22pm

Sad
Blows. I asked the same question at the beginning of the year and injuries were the answer then too. New one or reacurring? One set of...
Team Euro wrote:
Seb is just going through the motions now, the shoulder was a very serious injury and the mending was screwed up, Seb hurts and the re-injury...
Seb is just going through the motions now, the shoulder was a very serious injury and the mending was screwed up, Seb hurts and the re-injury is always on his mind. When he was healthy and had his confidence he could dominate at will. Seb was the brother with the most potential and the little pourcel excelled instead.I think Seb will become a Pichon type national hero and rightfully so enjoy his semi retirement...

""Well, don't forget that Pichon is semi-retired now."...When Pichon throws his leg over the saddle he becomes unretired....Will always be one of the greatest/
Beating a 2008 JBS even for one moto shows that mofo can ride. Injuries take even the most talented rider's from us. Sucks
Team Euro
8/20/2010 7:54pm
He hung in and his heart was there but reality bites and the hurting takes it's toll.
8/20/2010 10:15pm
Team Euro wrote:
Cairoli hated by who? Or do you mean by Den? It sure is sad to see him struggle to make the top
chrisbuehler
8/21/2010 4:04am
Team Euro wrote:
Cairoli hated by who? Or do you mean by Den? It sure is sad to see him struggle to make the top
Don't think AC and CP like each other that much. Damn Italian always picking on Pourcel
chrisbuehler
8/21/2010 6:46am
Don't think AC and CP like each other that much. Damn Italian always picking on Pourcel
You're absolutely right.
Would LOVE to see CP give it to Cairoli, maybe too much to ask for his first 450 ride but who knows with his talent and style. No more cutting me off in starts gumba!
johansen
8/21/2010 6:50am
Wasn't it a incident where Cairoli decided to run right over CP who was lying at the ground?
Team Euro
8/21/2010 4:51pm
johansen wrote:
Wasn't it a incident where Cairoli decided to run right over CP who was lying at the ground?
CP is good traction and Tony always looking for a traction advantage, Tony is also the most liked and congenial,humble rider on the GP circus. A giant among men .

Post a reply to: Pourcel - 450 - MXDN/2011

The Latest