Post you Tomac Crash Video Here

Cygrace74
3/26/2018 5:58am
ledger wrote:
Anderson should Thank Tomac.
For what? Tomac jumped that and wasn't making the corner no matter what, he should thank Tomac for almost taking him out?
wide open wally
Fantasy
3834th
3/26/2018 6:51am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2018 6:55am
early wrote:
So it looks like he didn't hit his head too much but his chest sure took a hit, no wonder he needed a couple minutes.
You can’t see it very well in that vid but he hit his head pretty good. I don’t know how bad it hurt though definitely took a digger to his shoulder!
Homey55
3/26/2018 8:11am
EddieC wrote:
I will make sure to consult you the next time we update the concussion program.
Do you mind listing your educational background and work experience?

dimetime wrote:
Sorry to upset your tender sensibilities, jackass.

And if that's your protocol, try again.

Don't need anymore than common sense butthurt guy.
EddieC wrote:
Upset my tender sensibilities? No I don't think so. Its called sticking up for oneself or in this case sticking up for a program I put...
Upset my tender sensibilities? No I don't think so.
Its called sticking up for oneself or in this case sticking up for a program I put a lot of thought and passion into.

A protocol that has actually been copied by other athletic institutions.

This is VitalMX, if you think for one second you can come on this forum and talk shit about something you obviously know nothing about think again.

You are right about one thing, common sense, you should try it next time you write something.

You could have just let the poor guy know you pretty much run the program for SX/MX so the bickering would stop. Most of us know you're on the tip of the spear as far as concussion research but others may not recognize your name.

That being said, thank you for looking out for the guys out there and keeping them safe! I can't imagine the behind the scenes effort involved in what you have developed.

The Shop

swtwtwtw
3/26/2018 9:47am
I perceive a Tomac preference regarding concussion protocol. I think eli's head has been compromised since monster cup. Just an observation.
Zaugg
3/26/2018 11:00am
I think the AMA, FELD, and the FIM should solicit all their health related advice from the medical professionals on this forum.

Seems sound...
peelout
3/26/2018 11:04am
screenshot from the elusive Tomac vid...

dkg
3/26/2018 8:40pm
Homey55 wrote:
You could have just let the poor guy know you pretty much run the program for SX/MX so the bickering would stop. Most of us know...
You could have just let the poor guy know you pretty much run the program for SX/MX so the bickering would stop. Most of us know you're on the tip of the spear as far as concussion research but others may not recognize your name.

That being said, thank you for looking out for the guys out there and keeping them safe! I can't imagine the behind the scenes effort involved in what you have developed.
Agreed. This place can get frustrating at times, though.
TDeath21
3/26/2018 9:23pm Edited Date/Time 3/26/2018 9:48pm
Once again he took forever to get up. This time he has a slight excuse. Probably not sit on a tough block for a lap excuse, but a slight one nonetheless. Reed knocked the wind out of himself and broke ribs at Daytona in 03 and got right up. Stewart wadded at Daytona twice big time and got right back to the bike. Carmichael needs no explanation. Villopoto doesn’t either. Dungey rode the rest of the race with a fractured vertebrae and also rode the following race after breaking his collarbone during the week. Etc. etc. etc. Tomac just doesn’t have that little extra to propel himself into that all time great category. Right now he’s in the all time good category. Still better than 99% of people to ever go pro.
EddieC
3/26/2018 9:42pm
dimetime wrote:
Sorry to upset your tender sensibilities, jackass.

And if that's your protocol, try again.

Don't need anymore than common sense butthurt guy.
EddieC wrote:
Upset my tender sensibilities? No I don't think so. Its called sticking up for oneself or in this case sticking up for a program I put...
Upset my tender sensibilities? No I don't think so.
Its called sticking up for oneself or in this case sticking up for a program I put a lot of thought and passion into.

A protocol that has actually been copied by other athletic institutions.

This is VitalMX, if you think for one second you can come on this forum and talk shit about something you obviously know nothing about think again.

You are right about one thing, common sense, you should try it next time you write something.

Homey55 wrote:
You could have just let the poor guy know you pretty much run the program for SX/MX so the bickering would stop. Most of us know...

I learned a long time ago if you are going to post anything on Vital you need to have a thick skin because the locals will tear you apart.

I don't watch much TV anymore with all the political BS and its like walking on eggshells in the workplace with HR breathing down your back with the PC, sexual harassment, offended types getting but hurt.

Vital is the last frontier where one can actually be a human. You can trash talk, look at 1/2 naked chicks, cuss, call someone out and if you start going to far the OG's slap you upside the head, pat you on the butt and tell you to carry on.

B DUB 333
3/26/2018 10:29pm
kzizok wrote:
So people want to know/see what happened to riders in the “show us your minis”, “show us your Suzuki 2018 RMZ450”, and “ pictures of your...
So people want to know/see what happened to riders in the “show us your minis”, “show us your Suzuki 2018 RMZ450”, and “ pictures of your Ram Promaster”?

Let's start a thread about naked chicks
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
3/28/2018 12:25am
He is lucky, it could have been worse (Fonseca).
Fourth_Floor
3/28/2018 6:54am
That's some damn good reaction time!! You can literally see him tuck his head in before he hits the dirt.

Post a reply to: Post you Tomac Crash Video Here

The Latest