Post you Tomac Crash Video Here

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2018 7:04 PM

Since FS1 seemed to miss this important moment, even though he was fighting for the lead, does someone have a video of it?
He seemed to be off the bike for a while.
What happened?

|

3/24/2018 7:06 PM

Sorry don't have a video but Racer X tweeted that he was down hard and had come up short on a quad.

|

3/24/2018 7:08 PM

Pretty frustrating. Watching Anderson ride in 17th and seeing the leader board show .4 seconds from first to second.

|

3/24/2018 7:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2018 7:16 PM

Why the sudden influx of these “post/show your.....” threads?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

3/24/2018 7:19 PM

No video but saw it live. He cased and flipped over the bars and landed on his head. The way he got up staggering I seriously thought he had a concussion.

|

3/24/2018 7:19 PM

kzizok wrote:

I'd like to see it too.

|

3/24/2018 7:25 PM

I was there... First rhythm lane.. he went 2-3 and came up way short like deano and brayton did.. except he went OTB into the next jump face albiet kinda slowly so he didn't get crushed by his bike... Sorry I don't have a recording, but they replayed it in the stadium on the jumbotrons... He then sat there for awhile and regained his bearings.

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

3/24/2018 7:28 PM

kzizok wrote:

Because people want to know/see what happened to riders?

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

3/24/2018 7:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2018 7:37 PM

So people want to know/see what happened to riders in the “show us your minis”, “show us your Suzuki 2018 RMZ450”, and “ pictures of your Ram Promaster”?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

3/24/2018 8:17 PM

Ay Carumba. I hope he is ok! Is he riding balls out trying to get all the win bonuses he can in SX to make up for losing the title?

Is it time to pull out of SX, rest up, and get ready for the outdoors?

|

"Thank God my father wasn't rich."
-Hurricane

"You wouldn't take clay to Southwick, so why take sand to Red Bud?"
-DV

"I ride a two-stroke because I am Weigandt-level cheap"
-Me

3/24/2018 8:33 PM

kzizok wrote:

So people want to know/see what happened to riders in the “show us your minis”, “show us your Suzuki 2018 RMZ450”, and “ pictures of your Ram Promaster”?

Who cares? Don't click on those posts of you dont want to see them, easy as that.

|

3/24/2018 8:41 PM

That's all we get. smile
Photo

|

3/24/2018 9:02 PM

Two things, first, nice amateur hour for beggining broadcasting to miss that crash and then to never bring it up again either. Really lame.

Second, Eli was clearly dazed, just from the two seconds they showed l told my wife Eli is out of it. So with all this talk of concussions and safety why in the hell was a guy who landed on his head allowed to continue with out being looked at?

All the talk about safety is really just a fig leaf for doing nothing.

|

3/24/2018 9:25 PM

kzizok wrote:

Paid posters bro

|

3/24/2018 10:03 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Sorry don't have a video but Racer X tweeted that he was down hard and had come up short on a quad.

Yes, nasty crash and at least he wasnt on a Honda or they would of blamed the bike for that crash... lol

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

3/24/2018 10:06 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

Yes, nasty crash and at least he wasnt on a Honda or they would of blamed the bike for that crash... lol

I get tired of hearing that to all my buddies always say ride red land on your head

|

3/24/2018 11:38 PM

dimetime wrote:

Two things, first, nice amateur hour for beggining broadcasting to miss that crash and then to never bring it up again either. Really lame.

Second, Eli was clearly dazed, just from the two seconds they showed l told my wife Eli is out of it. So with all this talk of concussions and safety why in the hell was a guy who landed on his head allowed to continue with out being looked at?

"Clearly dazed" - I don't know about that. I know I was like "wtf is he just lounging on that Tuff-Block for?" But really, Maybe he just knocked the wind out of himself or was having some sort of divine intervention moment, and then gathered up his marbles because he put down some fast fucking laps after that.

|

3/24/2018 11:47 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

bsharkey wrote:

I get tired of hearing that to all my buddies always say ride red land on your head

Some dude riding an old two stroke with number 69 begs to differ. #RideRedGetHead.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/25/2018 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2018 8:36 AM

I find it funny that people are mad at the broadcast about missing a crash during a live event. Had FS1 been following Tomac and nothing happened and let’s
say, Anderson went off the track or collided with a rider while coming back through the pack... people would complain. Wasn’t Tomac a couple seconds back? There wasn’t a fight for the lead.

Is there a way to know what’s going to happen before it happens?

And yes.. I am complaining about complainers. Makes me no different than the others.

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

3/25/2018 8:46 AM

I don't care so much about seeing the crash as I do the continued brain fade of ET3.... His head isn't 100% in the game...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

3/25/2018 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2018 8:49 AM

dimetime wrote:

Samsquanch Gingerbeard wrote:

"Clearly dazed" - I don't know about that. I know I was like "wtf is he just lounging on that Tuff-Block for?" But really, Maybe he just knocked the wind out of himself or was having some sort of divine intervention moment, and then gathered up his marbles because he put down some fast fucking laps after that.

He Looked to be in bad shape when he gave it the “kill it” signal to whoever picked his bike up for him. A couple
Laps before that wreck he over jumped that quad/triple and looked out of shape then. Maybe Forks looked softer than usual?

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

3/25/2018 8:49 AM

gt80rider wrote:

I don't care so much about seeing the crash as I do the continued brain fade of ET3.... His head isn't 100% in the game...

He atleast got back on the bike this time...

|

3/25/2018 9:10 AM

gt80rider wrote:

Because no one else has ever made a mistake jumping a quad...

|

3/25/2018 9:14 AM

Regis wrote:

I find it funny that people are mad at the broadcast about missing a crash during a live event. Had FS1 been following Tomac and nothing happened and let’s
say, Anderson went off the track or collided with a rider while coming back through the pack... people would complain. Wasn’t Tomac a couple seconds back? There wasn’t a fight for the lead.

Is there a way to know what’s going to happen before it happens?

And yes.. I am complaining about complainers. Makes me no different than the others.

I don't see anyone complaining about the live feed not being on Tomac. People are complaining about an event that should have plenty of cameras and coverage to replay any incident or battle on the track, not having footage.

|

3/25/2018 9:18 AM

They have it some where,because I was there and missed it and they showed it on the big screen.He come up short on the quad.

|

3/25/2018 9:46 AM

logan_140 wrote:

Yes. Where are all the complainers now??

|

3/25/2018 9:52 AM

He sat there for a bit to get his bearings back lol. He put on a charge after that crash tho. It was nice seeing him close the gap on marv thru that section when he was hitting the quad

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

3/25/2018 9:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2018 11:37 AM

Strange. They had a replay of Tomac's crash that they showed on the screens in the stadium right after it happened. Don't know why FS1 couldn't use that footage.

|

3/25/2018 10:33 AM

gt80rider wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

KDXGarage wrote:

Yes. Where are all the complainers now??

They are saying at least he got back on the bike this time. I agree with that statement.

|

3/25/2018 10:33 AM

|

Born in Prague,living in LA,so if you don't like my spelling,blow me!

18 YZ450F
16 Yamaha YXZ 1000R
17 Yamaha MT-10 FZ-10 165 Hp RWP
06 CRF450X street legal supermoto
06 RM250 smoker
1992 CR250R basket case
2006 CRF50