biondo
4/29/2020 3:28pm
My Swamis Team Issue Super Six 2010
Great bike helped me on podium last season 🤠
hamncheeze
4/29/2020 4:38pm
Do any of you race crits?
ACBraap wrote:
A couple a long time ago, enough to tell me they're not for me. Or I'm not for them. When I raced, a flat to rolling...
A couple a long time ago, enough to tell me they're not for me. Or I'm not for them. When I raced, a flat to rolling road race in bad weather fit my strengths a lot better. Now it's gravel events, fondo's, and endurance MTB (supposed to be Breck Epic and High Cascades 100 this year, if they go on). Just did a team time trial in Zwift last week that was surprisingly fun, so doing it again tomorrow.
I've raced a lot of crits in my racing days, even though I was never a great crit racer (unless the course had a decent hill). Gastown GP in Vancouver, one the biggest ones in N America. Raced that back in the day with Saturn, Navigators, Healthnet etc. Fast as hell on rough ass city streets. I described it as having a brain aneurysm while someone whacked your balls with hammer! Did quite a few of the classic Seattle crits down your way too ACBraap: Volunteer Park, Boat Street, Redmond Derby, Wenatchee, Enumclaw. Volunteer Park was a cool race, was sad to see it go away. But give me a long, hard rolling to hilly road race over any criterium.

The Shop

4/30/2020 5:40am

Trek Crockett CX bike in its summer 'road' spec with Campag chorus and mavic open pros...unfortunately only being used on the turbo at the moment as my 1 allowed daily outside exercise is being used up with my daily run.
WDSRCR
4/30/2020 7:25am
This is my Jamis Eclipse 853 Steel with full DuraAce. It's getting old and I think I would like to try a new carbon ride but I have loved this and my previous 6/4 Ti roadie so much, I am a little hesitant to go to Carbon.

4/30/2020 7:42am
2020 Cannondale Systemsix Ultegra.

Still need to slam the stem/cut the steerer tube

Post a reply to: Post those roadies

The Latest